"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Not used to shy girls....strategy??

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
2
Location
Red Sox Nation
Ok guys here's a curveball. On Thurs I'm taking out this girl, whose actually my sister's roommate in college. She's 21 and has never had a b/f, so you can guess she's a V. She's at least a 7, but very shy. I talked to her on the phone last night and she just seemed kind of timid, and she actually said something like, "I think you're gonna be really bored with me". So I think she might have self-esteem issues. I told her we're going to go bowling and play pool, then grab some ice cream afterwards in Boston. I picked an action date over dinner so she'd be better inclined to bust outta her shell and open up.

My prob is that most girls I go out with are extroverted and at least somewhat flirty, so I can go the c&f route with them. With this chick, I'm not sure how strong to come on since I don't want to freak her out. Most of you are prolly like, "Why is he wasting his time?" Well, I am most attracted to sweet, innocent somewhat shy girls. However, I realize there are very few out there so I don't look for them. (made that mistake in the past) This one just happened to fall into my lap :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ZMan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
55
There might be some serious issues here. In the same respect be her first. Show her how. Be the man. Stretch that sh#t out. I've done it. These V's always remember there first and sometimes they come back later for secounds. Some of them years after. It's good stuff.
 

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
2
Location
Red Sox Nation
Don't worry. I intend to. However, the challenge here is making her comfortable with me before I spread them meat curtains. C'mon guys, how many of you have banged shy, blatantly insecure ho's??
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Action dates are the way to go... keep that up, they are more exciting anyway.

If you are going to be c&f, usually with the shy girls you have to do it with a smile on your face like you are deliberately taking the mickey. Deadpan deliveries can get you anything from blank looks to outright hostility because they simply don't have the conversational skills to pick up on the subtlety.

Cheers
 
Top