Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not used to shy girls....strategy??

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys here's a curveball. On Thurs I'm taking out this girl, whose actually my sister's roommate in college. She's 21 and has never had a b/f, so you can guess she's a V. She's at least a 7, but very shy. I talked to her on the phone last night and she just seemed kind of timid, and she actually said something like, "I think you're gonna be really bored with me". So I think she might have self-esteem issues. I told her we're going to go bowling and play pool, then grab some ice cream afterwards in Boston. I picked an action date over dinner so she'd be better inclined to bust outta her shell and open up.

My prob is that most girls I go out with are extroverted and at least somewhat flirty, so I can go the c&f route with them. With this chick, I'm not sure how strong to come on since I don't want to freak her out. Most of you are prolly like, "Why is he wasting his time?" Well, I am most attracted to sweet, innocent somewhat shy girls. However, I realize there are very few out there so I don't look for them. (made that mistake in the past) This one just happened to fall into my lap :)

ZMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
There might be some serious issues here. In the same respect be her first. Show her how. Be the man. Stretch that sh#t out. I've done it. These V's always remember there first and sometimes they come back later for secounds. Some of them years after. It's good stuff.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry. I intend to. However, the challenge here is making her comfortable with me before I spread them meat curtains. C'mon guys, how many of you have banged shy, blatantly insecure ho's??

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Action dates are the way to go... keep that up, they are more exciting anyway.

If you are going to be c&f, usually with the shy girls you have to do it with a smile on your face like you are deliberately taking the mickey. Deadpan deliveries can get you anything from blank looks to outright hostility because they simply don't have the conversational skills to pick up on the subtlety.

Cheers