"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Not to sound crass...

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
Seriously, I don't want to sound like a perv but I wanted to ask some guys what they do about this.

Say when you get near the end of sex you want to come on her or in the mouth...but you're not sure how she is gonna react. Do you a) just do it like the nike commercial b) ask her about it while having a convo about sex or c) tease her about it to guage her possible reaction.

Thanks-
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Snoopy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Massachusetts, USA
Tell her you're about to come. If you're lucky she'll rub your nutz and keep goin. A lot of girls would get pretty pissed if you didn't at least warn her. Ettiquete says to ask. This is one of the very few cases where nike was wrong.
 

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
If you are f4cking her yea ask her if it's ok if you can c4m in her mouth. Just pullout before you c4m and jerk off or make her blow you to get you off. Most girls I've dated don't like me to c4m ON THEM though, so the mouth might be a better option the 1st time.

If she is blowing you then ask her if she swallows:)

I always talk during sex, and explicitly tell them what I want them to do. "get on all fours", "turn around", "get on top", "suck my d1ck", etc etc.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
What works for me...

Get them seriously worked up - oral, fingering & other foreplay
tell them what you want - make it sound like there is no choice in the matter
Warn them just before you ***

Either that, or I've just been lucky finding chicks who swallow :)
 

Rondavu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Age
50
I propose that we embark on a safari together as men to locate the rare Swallow Wh0re. Word has it they are known to camouflage themselves as a nice girl, or sometimes a secretary. I think they originate from swallow Wh0re island, south of Spitzerland. Don't quote me on it. That's just what I've heard.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Rondavu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Age
50
That's rich. I gotta use that as part of my signature. Don't mean to toot my own horn.
 

beards777

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2002
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
in short, if its not your gf, and your getting a bj, then don't say a word, *** when you're ready. if she cares, she'll say something before you ***...then you know. if its not your gf and you're ****ing w/o condom, then *** all over her, no need to say a word about it. if its not your gf and you're using a condom and you take it off and then *** all over her, then you are the man! if its your gf and cumming on her is not the norm...TALK about it, before or during sex. same goes for bj's with the gf.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I propose that we embark on a safari together as men to locate the rare Swallow Wh0re. Word has it they are known to camouflage themselves as a nice girl, or sometimes a secretary. I think they originate from swallow Wh0re island, south of Spitzerland. Don't quote me on it. That's just what I've heard.
'

HOLY SH1T. LOL that is bible material my friend lmaop.!
:D :D
 
Top