Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not sure on this one....

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been mostly fortunate to have been born redpill. I was a chubby kid, and then in high school got into the gym, and have basically been in fitness model shape ever since.

Have a good job, good looking face, solid social proof at every turn...most of the superficial crap that women look for. But the fact that I know that’s what they’re after most of the time makes it really easy not to care about anyone that doesn’t go out of their way to show genuine interest in me beyond looks, money and sex. Not against a LTR, but she’d have to try really hard.

Pretty sure this is why I’m redpill, because I see how shallow everyone is.

Anyway. Had a family medical issue that caused me cancel my weekend plans. Turned out to be a false alarm so I went and got dinner at an upscale spot close to me and ate at the bar. There were plenty of seats, and a solid HB8 sat next to me and proceeded to chat me up for the next hour. She initiated kino, which I reciprocated. Gave me her number at the end of the night.

I text her today, (3 days later). I ask her if she’s free Friday for dinner. While I realize it’s not ideal for make plans with someone on Friday shortly after meeting them, I thought I had plans every other day this week then I checked my schedule...

Text exchange as follows:

Me:Hey, You free for sushi Friday?

Me: Actually wait...I mixed up my schedule. Hang on...

Me: On Friday, I could do sushi but probably not until 8:00 at the earliest, or I could do tomorrow. No plans for tues yet

HB8:Hi! Thought sounds great and thank you for the invite. This week might be a little tough for me as I just moved in and it’s taking nightly trips to the store to get everything I need. I may relax on Friday and get an early start Saturday. Possibly next weekend?

/end

So I know the moving part isn’t BS. Suggests another time, and responds quickly and is very polite. Part of me wants to next her, because I have too many plates, but she’s got to be in the top 2-3 as far as looks. Very attractive and seemingly fun to hangout with. Because I have an abundance of options, I am being really picky, and rejecting a lot of women. Might be passing on too many situations too hastily. If she was less attractive, I’d be out, but given what seemed to be her high level of interest when we met, and her disappointing but somewhat thoughtful response I’m considering giving her a one-time hall pass and making plans for next week.

Shut it down? Or let it ride?

Legit 50-50 on this one, I have no gut feeling but if I was forced to make a decision I’d make plans with her next week and any sign of sh1t testing will result in her annexation from my dating pool.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just relax and go with it. Why are dudes so quick to next a chick for no real reason?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard nexting is for guys with weak game who over invest. Play by your rules. Personally, if I think a girl has good vibes, I give her the chance to figure out what a catch I am if it's early on and she doesn't have all the information. This isn't obvious disrespect or flaking, doesn't seem like a big deal to me. But then again, I don't really care if I see a girl or I don't.

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. That’s what I figured. I know I’m nexting too fast. Have too many plates but also trying to improve the quality of my plates as well. Haven’t been giving myself enough time to myself, I think.