Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not sure if personal trainer at gym is interested...

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, I've been single for almost 2 years now, never really been interested in dating, more so just into myself and being the best version of me.

Of course with this, I'm completely oblivious/not aware of the "obvious signs" from women, as like I said, just into myself.

I joined a new gym back in August, and through continual workouts, I eventually started noticing a particular personal trainer. Every so often I'd ask her for the weight belt, sometimes make a comment about the music, but never really went further.

Lately though, seems like there have been some 'signs' and I'll list them;

1. I'll catch her looking at me during a workout
2. She'll find her way to walk by me even if it seems out of the way
3. I've passed her in the hallway before and both smiled
4. Shot hoops (have a basketball court at the gym) and missed a shot, she threw the ball back to me

Earlier today I was about to squat and right before I went under the bar, she was heading my way, but as soon as I got under the bar, she diverted her course, almost as if she was going to say something but then didn't...

I mainly go to the gym just to work out and have a good time, listening to tunes and what not. Just curious if this trainer might be intrigued / possibly interested in me. It should be noted that a ton of dudes try and hit on her, and I don't.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Long story short, I've been single for almost 2 years now, never really been interested in dating, more so just into myself and being the best version of me.

Of course with this, I'm completely oblivious/not aware of the "obvious signs" from women, as like I said, just into myself.

I joined a new gym back in August, and through continual workouts, I eventually started noticing a particular personal trainer. Every so often I'd ask her for the weight belt, sometimes make a comment about the music, but never really went further.

Lately though, seems like there have been some 'signs' and I'll list them;

1. I'll catch her looking at me during a workout
2. She'll find her way to walk by me even if it seems out of the way
3. I've passed her in the hallway before and both smiled
4. Shot hoops (have a basketball court at the gym) and missed a shot, she threw the ball back to me

Earlier today I was about to squat and right before I went under the bar, she was heading my way, but as soon as I got under the bar, she diverted her course, almost as if she was going to say something but then didn't...

I mainly go to the gym just to work out and have a good time, listening to tunes and what not. Just curious if this trainer might be intrigued / possibly interested in me. It should be noted that a ton of dudes try and hit on her, and I don't.
Ask her.