"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Not sure how to play this

The_beard

New Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
35
So on Saturday I went on a tinder date with a girl. Let's call her Girl 1.

After a while some mutual friends of ours came in and we started drinking with them and it quickly wasn't a date.

I'd never met a girl in the group, call her Girl 2.

After a while we all started talking about dating and blah blah. After a little while girl 2 and I were alone talking whilst the others were out smoking. We were talking about relationships and the fact we're the older ones there etc.

'I just want to find a good guy who cares enough to put some effort in'.

So after a bit, they all return and it's my turn to hit the bar and go smoke. Girl 2 follows me to the bar and asks if i have any intention of doing anything wirh girl 1. I reply 'no, she's not my type'.

'Well I think you're such a good guy. Just a genuine good guy'. And writes her number down. She then tells me she's into someone but doesn't see it going anywhere so I should text her. Then she follows me everywhere for the rest of the night.

Text her in the morning and she was making conversation when I didn't leave it open ended at all. As soon as I mentioned getting a drink she went quiet.

Saw her in a bar last night and she did come speak to me in the smoking area, But I cut it short to go back to my buddy.

Should I try to pursue it? If So, how should I do It?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Try gril 3 from tinder and fck her. Date suppose to be about two people, no buddies or anything like that, if they come around, you change venues. You can hit girl 2 up in several weeks see if she's down for a drink.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I'll translate her for you, "Hey, you seem really nice. I'm dating someone now who I'm really into but he isn't as into me as I am to him. I'm looking for nice guys who can help me feel validated, in attempt to recover from the rejection I feel with this guy I really want, and I'd also like to have you on the back burner so if he dumps me or I finally decide I can't take it anymore, I'll have you as a rebound option and won't have to spend a moment alone with my thoughts."

I would move on. You offered drinks already. She went quiet. The only thing I'd do with her is let her chase me into bed. But she'd have to pursue 100%. I would never initiate contact with this girl.
 

The_beard

New Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
35
I agree about the 2 people comment. I think it went from being a date to very quickly being a non date but we were still having fun drinking together so it wasn't too bad when they turned up.

Me and girl 2 have a bunch of mutual friends and she's always in the bar at work so I'll see if she's around this week when I go in and judge the situation then I suppose. I'm not going to chase her but I wouldn't turn her down.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
every time I read here someone is called nice I cringe, serious I was once called nice by a girl, good thing I don't care about her lol, but I did cringe inside, I just know now when someone call you nice you ARE doing something wrong
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The_beard

New Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
35
I think
every time I read here someone is called nice I cringe, serious I was once called nice by a girl, good thing I don't care about her lol, but I did cringe inside, I just know now when someone call you nice you ARE doing something wrong
I think her actual word was 'decent' but that's just about the same thing.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
I'll translate her for you, "Hey, you seem really nice. I'm dating someone now who I'm really into but he isn't as into me as I am to him. I'm looking for nice guys who can help me feel validated, in attempt to recover from the rejection I feel with this guy I really want, and I'd also like to have you on the back burner so if he dumps me or I finally decide I can't take it anymore, I'll have you as a rebound option and won't have to spend a moment alone with my thoughts."

I would move on. You offered drinks already. She went quiet. The only thing I'd do with her is let her chase me into bed. But she'd have to pursue 100%. I would never initiate contact with this girl.
Perfect
 
Top