Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not sure about this woman.

Magic8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I'm going out to this bar. No intention to get laid or even looking for a girlfriend. Just having a good time. One of the workers there who wasn't even my server seems flirty with me , even those I was with mentioned her liking me. I recall second time I went I choose good music, she out of her own money to put music in jukebox and jokes saying it was her stripper money. Haha. And we I got whacked with those dollar bills lol.

Before I questioned if she even liked me I went to the Facebook page to compliment the restaurant and even said the worker was fantastic. I didn't know she was gonna read that or find out. I recall one time I went up just for a friendly chat, her kids were at work one 8 and other 14, well I always was able to get along with young people. Sometimes I act like a kid myself lol. I asked her why they were there. She said they get bored at home or sometimes her boyfriend comes get them. Well her body language and tone of voice sounded like frustration and not too happy with him. I didn't care about that. I still befriended her kids.

I'm always getting teased by her when I go in. Third night, she was going to let me use her phone to connect to jukebox to play music and joked saying I fir me not to go through her nudes on her phone. I had an unexpected turn of events that happened later that evening. She came to grab my hand and look me in the eye to say thank you for the compliment on Facebook and said something like "I love you for that". It raised my eyebrows for sure lol. Before that happened there's a lot of teasing me . But when she did that, I felt something was different. It was an electrical charge coming from her.

Does she seriously like me or just overtly friendly ?

She wasn't even my server in the times I go in there.

Also there's another waitress in there , I'm not sure but she was definitely touchy feely with me, and joked about me trying to run her over with my wheelchair and often she would "accidentally" run into me and she's the one who brought this up, not me. I'm being innocent . Lol but seriously. I guess she seen the compliment I gave to the other server. Niether one of them was waiting on me. But I just thought it was an odd situation.

I'm not hoping either one of them likes me but I do like to know if they do because I want to not really lead them on. I'm just a fun loving guy with a great personality. In a nutshell. I'm crazy but not stupid.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in the polarity theory so I think she's seducing you. If you feel that charge, then she's accessing your biology. I would try getting her back to my place.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a waitress, single mother and her kids are at her place of work?

She probably is quite into you, but you really need to see that she's desperately looking for a worthwhile man and she probably doesn't have much going on upstairs either.

You can bang her, but never allow yourself to get sucked into her life. You can't trust a desperate person's sincerity