“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Not Ready

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,855
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
“Women are the gatekeepers of sex; Men are the gatekeepers of relationships.”

Don’t ever tell a woman you want to date her. It’s her job to impress you enough to allow it. Second, it’s pretty obvious you’re trying to go from point A to point Z. This woman was “caught off guard” when you stated you “wanted her” because you clearly haven’t done anything to seduce her. Unfortunately, it’s very hard how to tell a man to be confident and charismatic. Your best bet is to watch suave men. Real or not. Like James Bond. And then go out and practice on both women and men just being charming. You just need to get comfortable in those situations and it all begins to click.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
262
Reaction score
150
Location
Houston Tx.
There's a girl I wanted to date a few months ago. When I told her that I wanted her, she gave me the "I'm not ready for a relationship" rejection. A few days later she asked me if I was mad at her since I had gone silent. My reply was that I wasn't mad. It's been a few months and I can't seem to get her out of my head.

Recently I started reading The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi and I've gone throught the plate theory,but I don't know how to begin.
So she doesn't want to go out on a date, but she is worried that you are "mad" at her? Why does she care? I would stay away from her.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,387
Reaction score
2,685
I would never recommend telling a woman you want to date her, be in a relationship, be her boyfriend, etc.

Your job is always to seduce her and have sex. If you seduce her properly then she will drop all sorts of hints that she wants a relationship with you and might even be straight forward about it. Seeking a realtionship is her job, not yours.


When you push for the relationship you come across as needy and not masculine and give all your power away.
I used to think like this because it is what everyone said. But if I could go back and tell my younger self something, I would say "this is completely wrong" with a woman under 30.

If the woman is under 30, she's a valuable resource. A man has to get in there right away. No time for playing around because another guy will come and swoop her up in 2 seconds.

I see absolutely no issue telling a woman under 30 "Look, I like you, I want to be your boyfriend. What do you think?" None.

Now if the woman is over 30, I agree with what Duke said. Sit back and don't do a damn thing.
 
Top