Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not quite sure what to do...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the most important thing first.

The Bible does not cost a thing. Click on the link and read it for free.

They say the best information is free - and in this case it's true.

Now:

Are you sure you want to be with her again? Or is it an ego thing? the I want what I can't have.

That's for you to figure out.

You got her once before - and you can do it again.

But the only problem is - now your thinking more like a girl and not like a guy.

Don't tell her your FEELINGS... don't tell her what you WANT to do - just do it.

Being needy has never got anyone.

So do what you did the first time.

Let her make it up to you. Go out and have a blast with her. Intitate physical contact - tease her, all the usual stuff.

Then when your done, drop her off and gone home and take a cold shower.

Follow up with a call a few days later to set up another date.

Don't worry about the other guy - don't panic or stress just do your thing.

Reaction score
Let me get this scenario straight - you find a HB9 who you so admire - she reciprocates by desiring you then after a few months/years you give her the cold shoulder and encourage her to see (have sex) with other guys - she has sex with a few guys and now you want her back??:confused:

I take it that your "emotional problems" explains this bizarre decision making and feelings!!

Yes, she still wants you and will forsake the others to be with you if she can trust that you don't push her away again! This is a trust issue from her perspective!!!