"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

not normally my type

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
When a girl says your not normally her type what does that mean? She approaches you and follows you around so this is kind of confuzing. I just bailed on her anyways and going to go out again and sarge away.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
When a girl says your not normally her type what does that mean? She approaches you and follows you around so this is kind of confuzing. I just bailed on her anyways and going to go out again and sarge away.
It's like a back handed compliment. She's trying to express interest without putting you on a pedestal. Like she's interested, but a guy like you she normally wouldn't give the time of day, so consider yourself lucky, I guess...
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
When a girl says your not normally her type what does that mean? She approaches you and follows you around so this is kind of confuzing. I just bailed on her anyways and going to go out again and sarge away.
I had a woman once tell me on a second date that I wasn’t her type and she usually dated more attractive guys. I ignored. I was facking her an hour later and ghosted her ass. Don’t pay too much attention to what she says, Always follow her actions.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
When a girl says your not normally her type what does that mean? She approaches you and follows you around so this is kind of confuzing. I just bailed on her anyways and going to go out again and sarge away.
The key word is normally. She was showing interest, so why did you bail instead of asking her out?
 
Top