Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not looking to cheat, but ...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfaithfulness means that you betray your partner despite them being 'faithful' to upholding a healthy relationship. So I don't count that scenario as unfaithfulness. If there isn't a healthy sexual and emotional reciprocity despite the dissatisfied partner's genuine efforts to create or restore it, there is no relationship and so nothing to be unfaithful to.
Not according to the courts unfortunately.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharing what I think about that...

As I've been learning from the experiences I lived I saw that, no matter what you do or how you choose to live. People only cares about your choices when they feel that it hurts their own beliefs and moral values... And they judge you because if you're not like them they feel that you're a bad person, only because you have different thoughts and beliefs.

When someone reproaches you for being human and exposing your desires, this is nothing more than his inability to accept that he also has hidden desires that he would never have the courage to face in his mind or expose to someone.

We all have fantasies, we all have tons of sexual fantasies... and even if you love someone so much, you will still feel the need to go there and fvck a different girl. And if you want to do that, go and do that, thats your life and anyone's else.

The only cheating that exists is when you cheat yourself.

People are as preoccupied with speaking as others are immoral in society, but deep down, this person who judges is as imperfect and as immoral as his judges. Cause looking to your inner self is to painful, so lets talk about others people lifes, hum?!

Take responsibility to your own choices and desires... if its good for you, then do it. Just be aware that all choices we made has consequences (good ones and bad ones).

We are living trying to find perfection... On a woman, man, friends, work, family... but it's only a illusion. The concept of Perfection only exist because imperfection exists. If not, there was no meaning for this word. The good thing about life is that we never know for sure about nothing... we are always changing, and thats the good thing... only with that we can grow and evolve.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@sandal You can have your cake and eat it too, always. Although I do believe reasons you listed are fake, I believe true reasons are about an upgrade of your old used up boring predictable woman.

Do it, go for it, more so spin plates.