Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not for the 9s and 10s

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
We always talk about wanting the hottest 9s and 10s here, and disliking women who are older, have tattoos, etc...

For me those older ones, not in perfect shape, some tattoos or some edge to them, not perfectly feminine are just my perfect type.

If youre looking for women like this, what would your game be?

Im 26 / London and its usually the (much) older rocker type women with a little grit to them that will outright say something dirty as i walk by (drunk ones at a festival, party, etc, not in my day to day...)

How would you go about talking to these women during the day for something casual?

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're being approached like that, there is literally nothing you need to do other than give her the time of day.
I dont go out out very often, so im mainly speaking about day game

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 26 / London and its usually the (much) older rocker type women with a little grit to them that will outright say something dirty as i walk by (drunk ones at a festival, party, etc, not in my day to day...)

How would you go about talking to these women during the day for something casual?
"Hey b!tch, I've got some coke at my place, wanna come??"

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
We always talk about wanting the hottest 9s and 10s here, and disliking women who are older, have tattoos, etc...

For me those older ones, not in perfect shape, some tattoos or some edge to them, not perfectly feminine are just my perfect type.

Man we have so many of these types in America.. you go to any old dive bar that's open late and you'll find them.. and they def put out easily. Also rock bars/ hipster bars are full of these types.

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man we have so many of these types in America.. you go to any old dive bar that's open late and you'll find them.. and they def put out easily. Also rock bars/ hipster bars are full of these types.
What kind of approach would you go for?

From what i gather just be fun and playful like they are, but as far as day game out and about? Clueless!

Theres a proper English old school rocker bar around the corner from me, ill start there for evening game

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
What kind of approach would you go for?

From what i gather just be fun and playful like they are, but as far as day game out and about? Clueless!

Theres a proper English old school rocker bar around the corner from me, ill start there for evening game
Be casual but let your masculine qualities exude naturally. Have a conversation.. just like any conversation with a stranger, it helps to have a sense of humor. Not always do you need to openly flirt with older women right off bat. becsuse if shes an older woman and at a bar its likely shes already open to sexual encounters... in some scenarios its better to be the one to let yourself get hit on by just being a great personality and saying things that are contusive to giving hints that you're single and sexually available.

Most of the time a natural attraction between 2 people is automatically going to escalate into flirting.

I dont have the most experience with the type of woman you are describing but if youre a handsome dude with a good personality it shouldnt be hard.

As far as daygame, same thing man-- but always make it clear what you're there for in the set-- because you're attracted to her type, "you're my type of gal" and make it fun and interesting.. its gotta be like an invitation for fun just to talk to you and get to know you. But in day game I'd drop some sexual hints off the top. Best way to do that is slight innuendo wherever you can throw it in.. without being blatant. In the bar scene most of the flirtation is pre suggested as opposed to the day game where women might be in a more non expectational everyday casual mood.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....single moms, fat women, ugly women

Game for an older woman? Are you kidding?

"Honey, I'm interested. Since you don't have time to weigh your options as your eggs are dying up, lets take a cab to my place and sleep together."

See above.

I swear, they should reserve the word "Game" for women between 18-29. Anything women over 30 should NOT require game or effort.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything women over 30 should NOT require game or effort.
Single women in late 20's are mostly looking for a husband. I dated older women, even when I was in my 20's. True, game wasn't as important. However, it still was.

I'm not looking for a wife and I'm not looking for any more kids. So I'd be hard pressed if I only kept my dating pool to younger childless women. I know it can be done, but I'm not some super seducer. Ease and low drama. Sometimes the path of least resistance is more feasible.

And: "The older the violin, the sweeter the music" -Gus McCrae, Lonesome Dove

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be casual but let your masculine qualities exude naturally. Have a conversation.. just like any conversation with a stranger, it helps to have a sense of humor. Not always do you need to openly flirt with older women right off bat. becsuse if shes an older woman and at a bar its likely shes already open to sexual encounters... in some scenarios its better to be the one to let yourself get hit on by just being a great personality and saying things that are contusive to giving hints that you're single and sexually available.

Most of the time a natural attraction between 2 people is automatically going to escalate into flirting.

I dont have the most experience with the type of woman you are describing but if youre a handsome dude with a good personality it shouldnt be hard.

As far as daygame, same thing man-- but always make it clear what you're there for in the set-- because you're attracted to her type, "you're my type of gal" and make it fun and interesting.. its gotta be like an invitation for fun just to talk to you and get to know you. But in day game I'd drop some sexual hints off the top. Best way to do that is slight innuendo wherever you can throw it in.. without being blatant. In the bar scene most of the flirtation is pre suggested as opposed to the day game where women might be in a more non expectational everyday casual mood.
Thats something ive definitely noticed - women older than me aint trying to be woke, and love typically masculine men.

What kind of thing could i drop to hint that im single and there for the set?

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
First time doing a daytime approach with intentions of closing, not just to practise my confidence -

Always saw this woman on my bus after work but didnt know how to open.

What would have been a 30 min journey was over 2 hours because of some crazy traffic, and one of the only seats was next to her.

Literally just spoke to her, took the piss out of her, lots of touch as we compared tattoos, banter and playing around, lots of laughing...

Number closed. I got off the bus and she'd texted me by the time id reached home.

Was honest and said i didnt want anything serious, and boom. Done deal, we'd arranged to meet up and smash.

... Is it really that easy bros?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
First time doing a daytime approach with intentions of closing, not just to practise my confidence -

Always saw this woman on my bus after work but didnt know how to open.

What would have been a 30 min journey was over 2 hours because of some crazy traffic, and one of the only seats was next to her.

Literally just spoke to her, took the piss out of her, lots of touch as we compared tattoos, banter and playing around, lots of laughing...

Number closed. I got off the bus and she'd texted me by the time id reached home.

Was honest and said i didnt want anything serious, and boom. Done deal, we'd arranged to meet up and smash.

... Is it really that easy bros?
Yep it really is man. The more you do it ..sometimes it gets crazy easy