"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Not Feeling "so suave" at the moment

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Damn, this is fvcked up right here. I just posted about this chick that's two years younger than I (elysse). Well, now this morning my friend tells me that he's taken the initiative without my knowledge to set up a double date with him and his gf with elysse and i. He said she seemed excited about it, so naturally I was too.

Tonight I just called her (8:45 PM). I called her before at like 9:30 like a month ago on a weekend and she said she was about to go to sleep.

FVCK $HIT BIATCH MUTHA FVCKA!

This is how the convo went (i'm pissed and confused as I write this). I tell her that I heard about what had happened, and she says right away "but I can't this weekend. My friend **** is moving to Idaho in 5 days." Then she says she's moving to Idaho (jokingly but trying to be serious). After she admits she's not moving to Idaho, she tells me how she and her friends are spending as much time as possible until then.

Then...

She tells me how she's SO tired and is about to go to bed...again...At 8:45! At this point I'm calling her on her BS so she throws out every excuse as to why she's tired. Now I was sure she was messing with me, so I let her "go to bed."

WTF?! She TOLD my friend she was really interested, and now she's doing everything short of foretelling her impending abduction at the hands of freakin aliens (which I wouldn't wish against) to get out of it!

I guess tomorrow I'll know more of WTF is up with this crazy broad. She's definitely not worth this crap. Just ranting, reply if you wish.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
From the description of your convo with her, it seems that she isn't interested at all. She probably said she was excited to be nice about it.


If this kind of behavior keeps up














NEXT.
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
I know she didn't seem interested, that's what I thought and was trying to convey. I dunno, maybe it's one of those stupid games 16 y.o.'s play. In either case, I'm not goin' for it. I guess in that sense I have learned something from this site. Two years ago (or perhaps less :confused: ) I would have actually believed some of the crap she was feeding me. Feeling better now that I won't be wasting my time on this one :D
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
18 year old... likes a 16 year old.... and... has his friend set up the date too?

No, I wouldn't feel suave eather.
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Thanks buddy, it's not like I planned the situation out like this ya know. I mean, if I could just pretend it was some bad dream I would, because I've never had something like this go so horribly wrong at every stage. Good news is that I'm learnin though. Tonight I should have updates so turn down those flamethrowers til then.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Why the hell did you even call her.

First of all, your "FRIEND" made the arrangements. Its in his jurisdiction to orchestrate and execute the plans. YOU are just along for the ride.

2nd, Why would you even waste your time trying to call her out on her BS? Its such a waste of energy, seriously bro. Shooting yourself in the balls.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by LikRetsam
18 year old... likes a 16 year old.... and... has his friend set up the date too?

No, I wouldn't feel suave eather.
:p.... ouch
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Damn, looks like I won't find out what the hell is up until after the long holiday weekend. It's a curiousity thing now cause I'm really not even interested in dating her at this point.

*erects 5-day flame shield*
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
when will men understand that women love to tease men? She obviously has you by the balls or you wouldnt be so pissed about it. Its just a date, not like you were gonna get laid or even kissed for that matter. So what if she was tired that early in the night? maybe she just didnt feel like talking. big deal! stop flipping out over little things. Like one guy said, you were on a free ride, why be such a little ***** about it. Plus, SHE'S A ****ING HIGH-SCHOOLER!!!! Honestly, date women your age and you most likely wont have to put up with the playing hard to get crap.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
when will men understand that women love to tease men? She obviously has you by the balls or you wouldnt be so pissed about it. Its just a date, not like you were gonna get laid or even kissed for that matter. So what if she was tired that early in the night? maybe she just didnt feel like talking. big deal! stop flipping out over little things. Like one guy said, you were on a free ride, why be such a little ***** about it. Plus, SHE'S A ****ING HIGH-SCHOOLER!!!! Honestly, date women your age and you most likely wont have to put up with the playing hard to get crap.
What's this? A woman giving honest advice, now thats a rare sight.

They ussually say something like "If your want her to suck your ****, you need to buy her more chocolate, the more chocolate, the higher your chance of sex".
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
when will men understand that women love to tease men? She obviously has you by the balls or you wouldnt be so pissed about it. Its just a date, not like you were gonna get laid or even kissed for that matter. So what if she was tired that early in the night? maybe she just didnt feel like talking. big deal! stop flipping out over little things. Like one guy said, you were on a free ride, why be such a little ***** about it. Plus, SHE'S A ****ING HIGH-SCHOOLER!!!! Honestly, date women your age and you most likely wont have to put up with the playing hard to get crap.
Wow....

That's some good stuff.

But yeah, I wasn't even about to take it as a *serious* date, just a chance to get to know someone better. I've been trying to think back to that mindset of a 16 y.o. and realized it's possible she didn't know what to do in this situation. She's prolly not had much dating experience to speak of, so *maybe* it's just her maturity level. At any rate, I'm over it since she seems a little too immature. I usually have more success with chicks that are older than me anyways, and next semester I'm transferring to UCSD, so it's ON then.
 

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Earth
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
when will men understand that women love to tease men? She obviously has you by the balls...

I can't wait till your army man reads this...:D


But, hey... atleast you're being honest. Good advice, Luv.;)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
When it comes to girls that aren't out High School, expect anything. From whether her nails are broken to whether shejust gave head to her grade in the parking lot at recess, you have to be ready for everything.

It seems like she became disinterested. Move on.
 

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Earth
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
I wont go into details.



Thanks. I wouldn't wanna hear about it anyways.;)
 
Top