"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Not every girl...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Not every girl will be dating material. Not every girl will be friendship material. Not every girl will be material.

I urge you fellows, when you go on a date don't expect anything. Goto have fun and nothing more. Don't go thinking this is the next puzzy you are getting, go in as if it was just another date. Have fun... Don't feel the need to kiss her at the end of the date, or the 2nd or the 3rd.

Walk in there with the intention of meeting someone new.

That is all.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Good post, i agree 100%
 

dapork

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
DC, usa
do girls think that way? I hope so.... a lot seem to be like "he didn't make a move," or "there was no action"
 

Da Joa

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
41
This was a mispost guys, wouldn't let me delete it.
 

Da Joa

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I disagree with part of your post. I believe it's important, as the man, to make the first move and take the lead 100% of the time. I can see when what you're saying might help someone be less stressed out about going on a date, but keep in mind, you have to be the aggressor regardless.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You are confusing 2 things.

Yeah you have to act, you have to take charge, you have to control and so on. But that's not what my post is telling you to do or not to do.

I'm saying before you automatically enter your "I gotta DJ this chick and get her in bed with me tonight" mindset, you should see who she is. Women are not all *****es, sluts *****s and whatnot. There are alot of quality women out there that are more suited to being your next bestfriend than girlfriend. Look at it this way:

You're a general on the battlefield and you need to take out their archers. You need knights to move in fast so you take minimal losses. You arn't going to send footmen against them because the footmen would get decimated before they would get there.

Stop employing footmen because you lack knights.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
my style goes that i get to know the girl casually first in order to know if she's qualified to even become any type of material. this means, saying hello. hanging out with some friends. it gives you a hint first of how things will be if you're with her. then when you finally do go "out", u know what to at least expect.
 
Top