"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Not doing it right

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Why are you critical at Rollo Tomassi? I'm curious.
I took a ton of value from RSD. You torrent or find Infield on cyberspace. I am critical because of the long winded call outs be it Tyler or Julien. I can find receipts and Infield of them but conveniently none of Rollo making the call outs. The call outs on JBP. Rock Star 20s no receipts. . Everyone is a grift and a con but him or his guys.

I am naturally disagreeable. I like the majority of the content but I prefer guys who go out and actually get girls. The pua space is being nuked. I prefer it underground anyway. I see red pill getting nuked in 2021 sadly.

Curious about the new book. Red pill religion. The fact he's bumping male feminist Garcia and the book alpha God has me concerned. I hope it's good
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Seems like most women go through a fairly big change between 40-45. I think some women who are older than that can still retain sex appeal if they take care of themselves (exercise, don’t get fat, don’t smoke, etc.) but it’s fairly rare. Men on the other hand definitely keep gaining more and more SMV through their 50s as long as they aren’t a complete train wreck (from what I can tell - I’m not that old).
Big up's @Rollo Tomassi for the rationale male content. Where it lacks in prescription, it best accurately flips the script and shows female nature. Particularly, the first book despite spelling errors and whatnot, it explains the problem with Mystery in the game and men who are playboy but blue pill. The preventive medicine literally debunks the effects of female climbing off the carousel and looking at roping in some beta provider. It is a mess to digest. None of which I disagree with from my experience in the game.

Contrary to every Jen Aniston. Women champion the non homely girl who is semi decent at forty.

At forty, most men are so blue pill and low T, they are not even relevant anymore. It doesn't have to be that way. My mate is forty years old and he pulls hot and young. As young as 24. I seen a few late 27 and others in early 30s. Check Troy Francis book on 40+ dating.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
You clearly haven't seen the earlier UFCs. There was clear correlation that some methodologies' users had quite a ways more competition losses than competition wins. Those systems are now mostly forgotten for exactly that reason. Some things really were a case of "that stuff doesn't work".

If someone's beaten to death, they no longer exist to return to any boxing training of any kind.
Your missing the point. Part of the process is going through the fire and you gotta take L's in the process. Guys are lazy and don't want to do that work.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
As it turns out, sitting on an internet forum is not nearly as productive as self development, who would of thought?

There are a large number of members here who are under delusions of grandeur, because they can post field reports, lay reports, with zero receipts or proof of anything actually happening... This is purely an ego driven thing that is not helping anybody.

Personally, I think SoSuave serving other than actual meet&greets and refining your purpose on life, I think a lot of it is a waste of time, where people who don't get a chance to be that thing, get to be that thing here they want to be because of the anonymity involved.

Im also not calling anyone out because I love that So Suave can be that place for those people, but outside of connecting through purpose, I just don't really see the need for most of the information here.

Also, most of the information that I have saw on here is directly related to being manipulative, yet that point is largely refuted, again, ego, being manipulative is fine, lying about being manipulative, also fine, but let's not lie to each other.

I don't want to set a precedent of people doxxing themselves, personally I wouldn't want my picture associated with the Meme War thread for example, so I get the lack of receipts, but still.

Purpose over game, over everything, this should be where So Suave is home at, where we focus on Self improvement and not receipt-less anecdotes that may or may not be true.
 
Top