Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not doing it right

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two threads posted by 2 different DJs.

One says OLD is a waste of time and the other Sat's pickup is a waste.

Are DJs becoming mgtow?

Fellas, the SMP IS A DUMPSTER FIRE.

^^^ Read it again. ^^^

Read Aaron's new book. The ROI of women is rubbish. You are putting in more work than ever before and you are literally sifting through a dumpster fire.

It's a good time if you want to smash and next. Blow me or blow me out. Pull or #next!

As a fella who literally has been CHAIN GUNNING COLD APPROACH pickup for over a decade (&&& now in pandemic lulz), I will be the first to say, it's a lot of work. It's a numbers game. It is a sure fire way to erode the blue pills and debunk the low testosterone notion of quality Waman. Not real life. Just women. Some more and others less dysfunctional. All waman.

Wtf is the alternative? It's 2021 & & & the dumpster fire that is the SMP is not changing for the better.

Men gotta choice. Nut up. Grow a pair and get girls or step aside. More girls for me.

My d won't suck it self. Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 everyday.

Pick your poison.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I just said, cold approach is time inefficient. App swiping is worse.

You're exactly right that the SMP is a dumpster fire.

Doing cold approaches or swipe apps will show you the true nature of women and it won't be good. Guys who are able to get relationships from their social circle will have a sheltered perspective on how bad it is out there.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Meet women through acitvities lile Yoga or Salsa classes or Social Circle.

These are your options for quality Girlfriends, who do you know that met their wife through cold approach or OLD?

Of course things seem bad if you go fishing near the sewage plant, sure you might sleep with a woman after 100 approachs but is this really a good use of your time?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I just said, cold approach is time inefficient. App swiping is worse.

You're exactly right that the SMP is a dumpster fire.

Doing cold approaches or swipe apps will show you the true nature of women and it won't be good. Guys who are able to get relationships from their social circle will have a sheltered perspective on how bad it is out there.
Reading Tao te Ching and Bhagavad Gita were very useful in finding some kind of sense of "freedom from outcome plus intent." the Gita emphasis on duty and unattached to the fruits of your labor. The outcome is God's. All you are left with is duty or so the text suggests. Knowing female nature is not a amplifier for liking or loving women. If anything, it is counter intuitive at least in my experience which is why I am incapable of commitment not marriage. The idea of unconditional love is cucked.

Tbh I think fellas are best off checking out of any such notions of attachment of any kind and replacing it with something else. What that something is is entirely up to you.

PPurpose is my true North.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

These are your options for quality Girlfriends, who do you know that met their wife through cold approach or OLD?

Of course things seem bad if you go fishing near the sewage plant, sure you might sleep with a woman after 100 approachs but is this really a good use of your time?
There's a lot of better things to do with your life.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't want a wife. I had one; I met her online 15 years ago. I've talked before about how pre-marriage I was strictly LTR. Those happened because women approached me at work, mostly.

My cousin just got married. They met off Bumble. I have a friend who met his GF 2 years ago on Tinder. I know fat working class dudes with anxiety disorders who are getting laid off Tinder. I get many messages from real women on dating apps. I workout in my basement, don't care for yoga classes. Most of the people I know doing the meetup/activity route end up making "friends" who like said activities.

I personally don't see what the problem is with an "all of the above" (OLD, cold approach, social circle) and figure out what works best for you approach. Some guys slay on OLD but get no IOIs in person. Maybe their text game is strong or whatever. Some guys who are attractive in motion in person are not photogenic. Some guys show their value through activities. I can't say there's anything universal about it because I've seen it all.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
ve been cold approaching women for more than a decade and like you said earlier, it's a lot of work, it's difficult. I don't think it's a waste of time, because when you cold approach, usually it's really quick, you approach and you get rejected or not, if not you talk for 5-10mins, grab the phone and leave. You get more hot girls out of cold approaches than anything else in my opinion,
The ROI for Cold Approaches is really low. Let's say you do 100 approaches in a week. 10-15 of those you got their number, from there you would score about 1 or 2 dates.

Think about that for a Second, you wasted tons of hours during your week only to get 1 or 2 dates at most. Can you really keep up this pace only to be getting a couple of dates in the end?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best option is social circle. There are some problems with this. Some men are just not capable of building a social circle that can produce meaningful dates and that's even if their social skills are adequate or better.

1. Frequent relocations are the number 1 cause of a weak social circle. The most damaging relocations are childhood relocations, though adult relocations will also be damaging. Before puberty, without a sexual motivation, it is possible to form female friendships/strong acquaintanceships that can later in life blossom into an introduction. Good luck doing that starting in high school or later. If you're a guy who is in the same school track/same geography K-12, that helps a lot. Additionally, if you remain in your same area as where you spent your entire childhood into adulthood, you're likely to be well connected in that area, especially if the area has a population of ~150,000 - ~600,000. That population range makes a metro area a solid mid-sized metro that is large enough not to suffer from too little choice and small enough that women have essentially limitless choices, go wild with hypergamy, and end up carousel riding. Sure, there are carousel riders in mid-sized metros, but the carousel riders tend to be in metro areas of 1 million+. Also worth noting is that areas of 1 million+ are often transplant heavy, weakening social circles.

2. Social circle also works best in areas that are strong historically. This means that it is a common story that people in those areas have lived in that area for multiple generations. In the United States, we have something called the Sun Belt in the Southern United States. Until the end of World War II in 1945, the Sun Belt region was limited in population. The U.S. population was rather limited in Sun Belt regions in 1945, with the exception of Los Angeles. There are U.S. metros that weren't much 50 to 75 years ago, but have boomed in recent decades:

Examples of this would be:
-Miami/Fort Lauderdale
-Orlando
-Tampa
-Dallas/Fort Worth
-Houston
-San Antonio
-Austin
-Phoenix
-Tucson
-Las Vegas

These metro areas tend to have large populations of more recent transplants with less ingrained social connections. Some of them (Miami, Phoenix, Las Vegas) tend to be even more transient as well, with resident durations being shorter. A lot of people don't last 5 years in those cities. San Diego is another good example of a transient city. When there are populations of a lot of transplants without deep historical ties and transience in duration in an area, social circles are going to be weaker. It is possible to have a good social circle living in areas like this, but it's more difficult.

Dance classes are not as common in the pandemic era as they once were. Pre-pandemic, in dance classes themselves, a lot of the women are 45+. Additionally, the classes themselves are not the best way to meet women. The classes are more of an opportunity to get good and then slay at the dance clubs. Women are more attracted to guys skillful in dancing. It takes a lot of time to develop that. At a class, if you're a beginner to low intermediate, you're not going to be slaying on approaches from the class. The better course of action would be to take dance classes from when you're in 6th grade to 10th grade, build that foundation while you're not super horny, and pick up women via dance. Starting dance from scratch at some point in adulthood is more challenging.

Certain sports are ok for picking up women. Like anything else, the pandemic has hurt this. The absolute best sport for picking up women is volleyball, especially beach/sand volleyball. To be a guy who will excel at volleyball pickup, you're going to want to be 6'0"+, have low body fat, and have been raised in Southern California, South Florida, or in the Southern U.S. near the Gulf of Mexico where there's a good beach volleyball culture. Get good at beach volleyball and you'll be able to bang some beach volleyball chicks. Beach volleyball chicks tend to be 5'7"-6'2", which is why you're going to want to be 6'0"+ but no shorter than 5'10" for the 5'7"-5'10' ones. Some beach volleyball women as adults tend to be ex-indoor volleyball players who were NCAA scholarship indoor volleyball athletes. Female volleyball players tend to be quite sexy. If you're not gifted with height, soccer is probably the best option for picking up women. There are some soccer hotties that are 5'2"-5'7". Tennis, despite the reputation of being female friendly, is somewhat of a dud for pickup in a lot of cases.

Random hiking/walking path approaches or beach approaches are usually a more efficient use of time than using your sports skills to approach, especially if you're not skilled at a given sport that is good for meeting women.

Fitness classes, including yoga, are a good option but more difficult than it might initally seem. There are some upsides here. Unlike dance or athletics, it doesn't require as much to be good at it. Just generally be in-shape and able to keep up with the pace of the class. Most fitness classes are majority female. Fitness classes have a narrow window for approaching, as you're really limited to approaching during the 5 minutes before class and the 5 minutes after class, with a 45-60 minute class in between the windows for approaching. Per class attended, you might get in 3 approaches. It's best to try to get one really good approach per class attended. Women, despite the numerical advantage, often are not as social as one might think before and after classes, but there are enough options that if you keep at it over time, you'll probably get dates. It might take longer than you could think to do it. It is time inefficient to do fitness class approaching, but so is grocery store approaching, mall approaching, and app swiping. The other benefit of fitness class approaching is that you'll get in a decent workout which you need in between approaches, which isn't happening when you're lingering at the grocery store.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with meeting women through social circles, classes and everything like that is that most of the time, you will settle for less (unless there is a girl of your type). Meeting a girl that you like through social circle/classes is as rare as meeting a girl on the street, the difference is that, on the street you choose what you want, although it's difficult, if you go for women you like, you will get women you like.
As I illustrated above, it's difficult to do social circle well. Sometimes it just isn't possible to build an effective social circle, even in a city where you live 5+ years as an adult. You really can't control the relocation angle of social circle or the deep historical ties of the city where you live. If you cold approach, you control more of the variables. Yes, cold approaching also has major downsides. When you meet women at fitness classes, it starts with an approach that is cold-ish. I will say fitness class approaching is a little easier than approaching on a street or on a walking/hiking path, but only by maybe 10-15%.

The advantage of social circles is that women won't be on their worst behavior there. If there are social consequences for her bad behavior, she won't do it. If there are no social consequences for bad behavior, she'll do it. If a woman is rude/ghosts to a guy she met at the grocery store, the mall, or her gym/fitness studio, her social circle will not be informed of this. If a woman is rude/ghosts a guy she met on a swipe app, her social circle will not be informed of this. If a man or woman meet through mutual acquaintances, and the woman isn't on good behavior, she has to deal with receiving calls/texts about her behavior. She doesn't want to deal with that.

I've been cold approaching women for more than a decade and like you said earlier, it's a lot of work, it's difficult. I don't think it's a waste of time, because when you cold approach, usually it's really quick, you approach and you get rejected or not, if not you talk for 5-10mins, grab the phone and leave. You get more hot girls out of cold approaches than anything else in my opinion, if you do it well. The problem with cold approaching women is that you need to be consistent and patient, plus you have to deal with a lot of bull****. Regarding yoga and dance classes, who is reeeeeally interesting in taking these classes if it's not to meet women? I think that it's a stereotype to think that it's easy to meet women at yoga classes, most of them don't want to be bothered, they do their things and they leave, like at the gym. Sure it can happens, sometimes. Most women who go to yoga classes are average I'm my opinion, unless you go to really trendy yoga studios in big cities where you will see 10s, but good luck meeting them. Not impossible, but I'm just being realistic.
Cold approach has a time inefficiency problem. If I want to do cold approach in the grocery store, I'll need to spend 2 hours in the grocery store to see enough legitimate prospects, start conversations, and get numbers. Now, with masks, you can't get some of the body language IOIs that make grocery store approaching feasible and fear of the Rona is making stranger interactions indoors more difficult.

Most guys aren't going to yoga classes for anything but meeting women. For more masculine guys like myself, yoga will make you feel a bit out of place. Over the years, the only times I've shown up at yoga to meet women is when things weren't going well in other venues. When I did fitness class approaches, I would go to interval style classes (HIIT), and boxing/kickboxing (which can also be considered a type of HIIT). As I saw it, these classes are more enjoyable for men are still majority female. Kickboxing class women are also a different audience than yoga women. With that said, at yoga, kickboxing, or any other HIIT style class, a lot of women aren't tremendously sociable which reduces the effectiveness of the numerical advantage. This is likely because many of the female attendees already have boyfriends/husbands.

I have lived in 2 of the 15 largest of U.S. metros in the 15+ years since college graduation and tended to go to trendier studios. In a previous city, I briefly went to one big box gym that was later acquired by LA Fitness after I moved away. In my current city, my primary gym over time has been a somewhat trendy independent gym (currently on a pandemic break) that would be a good resemblance of a 24 Hour Fitness or LA Fitness, but even I supplemented with secondary places to hit on women at times.

Agree on the amount of bullshiit involved in cold approaching.

Tinder is a waste of time, I got laid 2-3 times on Tinder, had a few dates but you've swiped a lot of girls, and when you get matches, most of the time girls don't answer your messages. It's not easy nowadays. To be successful you have to game on all fronts, and this is time consuming. Like @OldComeBacker said, find what works for you. Social circle can be good if you are have a social circle where there are lots of hot girls, if you have status it's on. But I think successful men or men on their way to success don't have a social circle, they are too busy.

Personally I like cold approach, because you can go for what you really like. I don't really have time for social circles and activities, so for me, the best way to meet women is through cold approach, even if it's really frustrating sometimes.
Cold approach is the most feasible option of a lot of time inefficient options available to the largest group of men. However, more men choose to go with the swipe app option vs. the cold approach option because they'd rather be time inefficient while sitting at home in their underwear. It is annoying to get dressed, go out and approach, and then deal with bullshiit.

The ROI for Cold Approaches is really low. Let's say you do 100 approaches in a week. 10-15 of those you got their number, from there you would score about 1 or 2 dates.

Think about that for a Second, you wasted tons of hours during your week only to get 1 or 2 dates at most. Can you really keep up this pace only to be getting a couple of dates in the end?
Oh yes you are right, ROI is low but ROI in terms of women is low anyway regardless if it's social circle, tinder, day/night game... 100 approaches is definitely a waste of time. If you have to approach 100 girls a week to get 1-2 to date, you need to work on your game or fix something. It's a lot of girls, but what a good practice!

When I am "daygame active" I approach 2-3 girls per day, it's 20 girls in a week, I will get rejected by the a few, but the more I approach the more I get numbers. If I approach 100 girls I will get a 50-70 numbers. But I'm a good looking guy, I'm blessed. Also I live in a city where average girls are considered to be 10s in North America and Western Europe. If I approached 100 girls per week here where I moved I would get laid all the time. But I agree, you can keep up this pace for long. the idea is to do less but better approaches. Approaching women is not exhausting, dealing with the text game bull**** is terrible..
I agree that ROI stinks everywhere, which is what I just said. @mikedee - good choice in a city. I agree on less and better approaches too. As for the text game stuff, I attempt to conduct as much of my communications in person as possible so that my texting is next to nothing.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Are DJs becoming mgtow?

^^^ Read it again. ^^^

Read Aaron's new book. The ROI of women is rubbish. You are putting in more work than ever before and you are literally sifting through a dumpster fire.

It's a good time if you want to smash and next. Blow me or blow me out. Pull or #next!

As a fella who literally has been CHAIN GUNNING COLD APPROACH pickup for over a decade (&&& now in pandemic lulz), I will be the first to say, it's a lot of work. It's a numbers game. It is a sure fire way to erode the blue pills and debunk the low testosterone notion of quality Waman. Not real life. Just women. Some more and others less dysfunctional. All waman.

Wtf is the alternative? It's 2021 & & & the dumpster fire that is the SMP is not changing for the better.

Men gotta choice. Nut up. Grow a pair and get girls or step aside. More girls for me.

Pick your poison.
I comment a few times a week on these forums. Mainly just lurk, but you always spit the cold truth in your posts

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I comment a few times a week on these forums. Mainly just lurk, but you always spit the cold truth in your posts
It's as every bit a reminder to myself than anything else.

You are better off being absent than a regular. Too much life running through your veins. Big up's.

The guys are DJs here who want to live good. Nothing great comes easy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want a wife. I had one; I met her online 15 years ago. I've talked before about how pre-marriage I was strictly LTR. Those happened because women approached me at work, mostly.
OCB mate, a wife truly was my ambition to learn game once upon a long time ago. That and of course more sex. I saw a glitch in the matrix and I pursued the path less traveled. There is no way back now.

My cousin just got married. They met off Bumble. I have a friend who met his GF 2 years ago on Tinder. I know fat working class dudes with anxiety disorders who are getting laid off Tinder. I get many messages from real women on dating apps. I workout in my basement, don't care for yoga classes. Most of the people I know doing the meetup/activity route end up making "friends" who like said activities.
Tinder I never found useful. I saw better results on pickup and other apps tbh. Old school was introducing friends. I never saw this among my generation for the most part but I always thought to introduce my mates to women. I once brought a haren of women around a manlet randomly. Just had a swarm a girls around and told him to join the party. He was grateful. He couldn't pull or get a number but was happy to be around femininity.

I personally don't see what the problem is with an "all of the above" (OLD, cold approach, social circle) and figure out what works best for you approach. Some guys slay on OLD but get no IOIs in person. Maybe their text game is strong or whatever. Some guys who are attractive in motion in person are not photogenic. Some guys show their value through activities. I can't say there's anything universal about it because I've seen it all.
Use all sources. Source baeeeee.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes you are right, ROI is low but ROI in terms of women is low anyway regardless if it's social circle, tinder, day/night game... 100 approaches is definitely a waste of time. If you have to approach 100 girls a week to get 1-2 to date, you need to work on your game or fix something. It's a lot of girls, but what a good practice!

When I am "daygame active" I approach 2-3 girls per day, it's 20 girls in a week, I will get rejected by the a few, but the more I approach the more I get numbers. If I approach 100 girls I will get a 50-70 numbers. But I'm a good looking guy, I'm blessed. Also I live in a city where average girls are considered to be 10s in North America and Western Europe. If I approached 100 girls per week here where I moved I would get laid all the time. But I agree, you can keep up this pace for long. the idea is to do less but better approaches. Approaching women is not exhausting, dealing with the text game bull**** is terrible..
You said it. It's part of unplugging from the Disney esque bend the knee and play house. It is work and you take L's. Real talk. Wtf else is there?

Entering 2021, a handful of sets are my go to but legacy is the bullseye. The world has changed and it is not going back to pre pandemic. **** you money has Never been more important.

Imho building a brand, digital footprint, being on your purpose, and mastery must be the way to go. Take IOIs and choosing signals if cute. Put work in everywhere when doing errands. Break rapport. Cultivate Being "that guy." obviously exercise common sense at work and in social circle.

Get the bag. Have something else going then chasing girls. I see the crash coming. When it happens, I won't be there to bail out soy boys and post wall CC woman. Fellas need to be a mercenary of the game. Not half monk and half hit man.

There was a quote on a HBO special ; you can't be half a gangster. Not anymore. Herein lies the problem with most men. Wants to be playboy long enough to play house.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Are DJs becoming mgtow?

^^^ Read it again. ^^^

Pick your poison.
Whenever I hear people complaining about "this won't work" or "this is a waste of time", to me it simply says that their abilities do not work in that medium and they are unwilling to put in the time and effort into improving them so they will work.

And that's OK, but to sit here and spew that OLD doesn't work or approaching women doesn't work because a person hasn't done enough work to become good at it is ridiculous.

Either admit the reason it hasn't worked is because you haven't put the effort into becoming better at it or just don't say anything.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I hear people complaining about "this won't work" or "this is a waste of time", to me it simply says that their abilities do not work in that medium and they are unwilling to put in the time and effort into improving them so they will work.

And that's OK, but to sit here and spew that OLD doesn't work or approaching women doesn't work because a person hasn't done enough work to become good at it is ridiculous.

Either admit the reason it hasn't worked is because you haven't put the effort into becoming better at it or just don't say anything.
Exactly. You can have success with any approach. This overly negative attitude about success does nothing but makes things more difficult on yourself. All it takes is one hit and you suddenly have a plate. Obviously be selective. Settling even for plates never works. But if you’re at least decent looking and are confident in yourself you can have success in any setting - OLD, cold approach, social circle etc.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only know what works for me. And that is a strong social environment + strong inner game + high value + approaches when I feel like it.

I don't go out to do approaches for approaching's sake. Though I think that can be good for newbies (the "boot camp"). And I've never put in the work, if you can call it that, for OLD. Tried a few times, just not for me, but I'm probably not right for it either. I'll admit that.

I think every guy needs to hit on his own system, without getting too attached to any one method or philosophy. If I feel like it tomorrow I'll go out and do 10 sets. But probably not.

Also, although results matter, if you're not enjoying the here and now and the process, then I do think you're doing it wrong. Set your frame, live in the moment, find your mission. And just go out and dominate. But above all else, have fun for God's sake.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

BTG mate, I agree.

But we are among the last generation that had testosterone. Two men would solve their differences with hands should the need arise. Not telling the teacher. The participation ribbons and trophy era had kicked off. We're seeing that consequences of the men who are expecting like a female but offer nothing. If I were to guess, these were men from single mom households and or a fatherless home. Being furniture don't count.

Imagine, you or I show up at the Gracie Accademy bjj and roll. Get tapped and say, "it don't work." Show up to the money Mayweather gym and box. Get beat to death and say boxing is a waste. I got punched.

These types of mindset don't pull nor get the bag. It is the mating call of the loser. Far worse, the genes are weeded out of existence. If not for daddy government and the parasitic handouts, a significant amount of the genes are weeded out of the gene pool.

BARS!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. You can have success with any approach. This overly negative attitude about success does nothing but makes things more difficult on yourself. All it takes is one hit and you suddenly have a plate. Obviously be selective. Settling even for plates never works. But if you’re at least decent looking and are confident in yourself you can have success in any setting - OLD, cold approach, social circle etc.
A huge problem with modern men is that they think it's unconditional. The premise of the game is conditional.

The conditions are her getting on my program or kindly **** off.

There is no end game beyond getting buried six feet deep. There's no point in which the game is over. Trad cons and marriage red pill is deluded to think a wedding ring or playing house.

All game is testing compliance to get her on your.

The wall is undefeated. Fertility doesn't make a comeback. Furthermore, there's different timeline that men and women **** with. The hilarious part is that, women in the western world have **** envy. They want to be on the make timeline.

She's not and when reality comes crashing I, there is no amount of water worje that will change reality.

I am critical at Rollo Tomassi but he's spot on about man's burden of performance. That a man must become. The good news is that, men have time. The question is, what will a man do with it?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A huge problem with modern men is that they think it's unconditional. The premise of the game is conditional.

The conditions are her getting on my program or kindly **** off.

There is no end game beyond getting buried six feet deep. There's no point in which the game is over. Trad cons and marriage red pill is deluded to think a wedding ring or playing house.

All game is testing compliance to get her on your.

The wall is undefeated. Fertility doesn't make a comeback. Furthermore, there's different timeline that men and women **** with. The hilarious part is that, women in the western world have **** envy. They want to be on the make timeline.

She's not and when reality comes crashing I, there is no amount of water worje that will change reality.

I am critical at Rollo Tomassi but he's spot on about man's burden of performance. That a man must become. The good news is that, men have time. The question is, what will a man do with it?
Seems like most women go through a fairly big change between 40-45. I think some women who are older than that can still retain sex appeal if they take care of themselves (exercise, don’t get fat, don’t smoke, etc.) but it’s fairly rare. Men on the other hand definitely keep gaining more and more SMV through their 50s as long as they aren’t a complete train wreck (from what I can tell - I’m not that old).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like most women go through a fairly big change between 40-45. I think some women who are older than that can still retain sex appeal if they take care of themselves (exercise, don’t get fat, don’t smoke, etc.) but it’s fairly rare. Men on the other hand definitely keep gaining more and more SMV through their 50s as long as they aren’t a complete train wreck (from what I can tell - I’m not that old).
A lot of men get fat while in long term relationships. At any given point in time, most people are in some sort of relationship. A lot of guys are 40, in 10-15 year relationships, then get divorced and have gained 25 lbs while married.