Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not being attracted to anyone is the secret

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao to jbbrain attaway boy!

-what ur doing is just "not caring". theres a lot of posts on this so i dont need to go indepth.

-i believe the best way to go about conversing is interest in both the conversation and the person. interest in the person kinda contradicts "not caring", but it makes you seem more interesting...

~ivan

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl that I was talking about came and sat with me today, and the other girl I was not interested in tried to sit next to me instead of the girl that I liked. Good thing I blocked that, but then the girl's friend came to sit with us, and a bunch of us shifted down a seat and I was sitting next to the girl but then her friend came in and sat next to me, blocking off me and this girl. Anyways, that sucked.

The girl seems interested, but it's weird, because she was all bothering me to save her a seat today, I saved her a seat, and then she sat next to me and talked with this other girl most of the time. Strange stuff.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl seems interested, but it's weird, because she was all bothering me to save her a seat today, I saved her a seat, and then she sat next to me and talked with this other girl most of the time. Strange stuff.
becker- next time maybe after a few minutes, get up and say you'll see her later - go take a phone call or something and don't come back.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
matius, I would do that, but I guess the only thing is, I think that she has a somewhat shy personality, so I think that's sort of her way to cope with it. These types are so tough to get to know because they are too shy to do much, yet around other girls, she's as talkative as can be.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
listen man..not only does that defy logic..its somewhat ridiculous.

Here are a few psychological facts

1- If you tell a person you like them (and they already like you a bit) they will like you more.

2- If you tell a person you like them (and they dont really like you) They will dislike you EVEN More.

So it follows..if a girl you find somewhat attractive..and she likes you a bit..and you show some signs of interest..she will like you MORE.

The point is , Its OK to let girls know you find them attractive..The trick is to treat "attractiveness" as if it really means NOTHING to you.

A womans main source of power comes from her physical beauty. WHen she senses her physical beauty are disarmed .. not because you think she is ugly..but because you really dont care about looks..she gets interested (some women with very low esteem will get interested if they think you find them unattractive)

You have to convey some type of interest in the person..or as soon as she finds out your REALLY do find her attractive..she will bail.
Ummm... Didn't get a word out of this. What were you trying to say?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would do that, but I guess the only thing is, I think that she has a somewhat shy personality, so I think that's sort of her way to cope with it.
I can sympathize...shy girls are difficult to read, I'm going through the same thing at the moment.

Like, one second she warms up and then all of sudden it's cold again. Yeah, I know.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's crazy. What is the girl you're dealing with like? Is she shy, but not really that shy around other girls and maybe around guys she doesn't like, but then around you, she doesn't always speak up?

Sometimes it seems like there's an exception where you have a girl who is insecure but seems like she's testing you to see if you're AFC, but if you don't act like it a little, it comes off as though you're not interested, which only feeds her insecurity and makes her a little less receptive. That's sort of where I stand.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, well. She is hot and shy. I asked her out, she said no but gave me these warm smiles like- I'm not saying no, but I don't know you from a hole in the wall, get away.

Then for over three weeks. It would be like this: Say hello in the hallway, she'd keep walking. Then the next time I say hello she talks to me a bit more. Then she'd come into where I work and ask me some questions...then she'd leave and not even look at me. Then she'd come up and talk with me even more (each conversation getting better + even more humor and attraction)...then another cold departing just a few minutes after that. On and on like this endless ridiculous cycle. Man, if I didn't know to hit on other girls at the same time I would really be frustrated. But this one to me is worth this little dance.

It took me weeks to work my way back into an email address from the initial no on the number.