"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Not banging a chick

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
I matched with this girl on Bumble about six months a go, she was quite forward in her messaging. As it was late summer we went out and got a couple of beers. The date went pretty well, there was some escalation, and thus physical interaction. She held on to my hand with the firmest grip I've ever experianced from a female. Me thinking this is a good this I tried to get her home in which I might have been a bit overwhelming. She ghosted me a couple of days later.


So here I was, swiping along on tinder yesterday, saw her, swiped right and match. Again she was forward in her messaging, and she came over for dinner. We made pasta, drank some wine, and d!cked around on youtube. During said d!cking around I again escalated, and she seemed fine with me touching her but when I tried to kiss her, twice, I twice received the cheek of death. At around 2230 I'm thinking this isn't happening, so I'm like I've got to walk the dog and work tomorrow, trying to get her to leave. I still had half a bottle of wine I wanted to finish. She climbs on my lap, shoves her tits in my face. And down the escalation ladder we go, I got her naked, she's gripping my ****, I get up to get a condom. She's like, perhaps we should wait a bit. I didn't want to seem to thirsty so I said, sure, no problem. We fooled around a bit more and after a while she went home.

I think postponing a bit might pay dividends in the future. What's your take on situations like this?

The before mention bottle is now empty and I'm going to walk to dog. Thanks guys!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
She's like, perhaps we should wait a bit. I didn't want to seem to thirsty so I said, sure, no problem. We fooled around a bit more and after a while she went home.
She didn’t mean that. Sounds like typical LMR/anti-slut defense and she probably expected you to plow though. Hate when women do that, especially in today’s climate….but that’s almost certainly what it was.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I matched with this girl on Bumble about six months a go, she was quite forward in her messaging. As it was late summer we went out and got a couple of beers. The date went pretty well, there was some escalation, and thus physical interaction. She held on to my hand with the firmest grip I've ever experianced from a female. Me thinking this is a good this I tried to get her home in which I might have been a bit overwhelming. She ghosted me a couple of days later.


So here I was, swiping along on tinder yesterday, saw her, swiped right and match. Again she was forward in her messaging, and she came over for dinner. We made pasta, drank some wine, and d!cked around on youtube. During said d!cking around I again escalated, and she seemed fine with me touching her but when I tried to kiss her, twice, I twice received the cheek of death. At around 2230 I'm thinking this isn't happening, so I'm like I've got to walk the dog and work tomorrow, trying to get her to leave. I still had half a bottle of wine I wanted to finish. She climbs on my lap, shoves her tits in my face. And down the escalation ladder we go, I got her naked, she's gripping my ****, I get up to get a condom. She's like, perhaps we should wait a bit. I didn't want to seem to thirsty so I said, sure, no problem. We fooled around a bit more and after a while she went home.

I think postponing a bit might pay dividends in the future. What's your take on situations like this?

The before mention bottle is now empty and I'm going to walk to dog. Thanks guys!
My take on situations like these is always the same, it's either a sh*t test or she is still on the fence about you.

When a girl is 100% into you, she will give herself to you. She will submit, she will consent, with no hesitation. Simple. We all know this (hopefully).

The older you get, the less energy and desire you possess to "convince" a woman to be with you. She is either fully in or she is not. If she is not, there is the door. I have and always tell girls that, I literally point at the door.

Sounds like a tease. Let her come to you if she wants it, but for now, move on.



Modern Man Advice
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
My take on situations like these is always the same, it's either a sh*t test or she is still on the fence about you.

When a girl is 100% into you, she will give herself to you. She will submit, she will consent, with no hesitation. Simple. We all know this (hopefully).

The older you get, the less energy and desire you possess to "convince" a woman to be with you. She is either fully in or she is not. If she is not, there is the door. I have and always tell girls that, I literally point at the door.

Sounds like a tease. Let her come to you if she wants it, but for now, move on.



Modern Man Advice
Let her chase you now. Back burner b!tch in my opinion.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I matched with this girl on Bumble about six months a go, she was quite forward in her messaging. As it was late summer we went out and got a couple of beers. The date went pretty well, there was some escalation, and thus physical interaction. She held on to my hand with the firmest grip I've ever experianced from a female. Me thinking this is a good this I tried to get her home in which I might have been a bit overwhelming. She ghosted me a couple of days later.


So here I was, swiping along on tinder yesterday, saw her, swiped right and match. Again she was forward in her messaging, and she came over for dinner. We made pasta, drank some wine, and d!cked around on youtube. During said d!cking around I again escalated, and she seemed fine with me touching her but when I tried to kiss her, twice, I twice received the cheek of death. At around 2230 I'm thinking this isn't happening, so I'm like I've got to walk the dog and work tomorrow, trying to get her to leave. I still had half a bottle of wine I wanted to finish. She climbs on my lap, shoves her tits in my face. And down the escalation ladder we go, I got her naked, she's gripping my ****, I get up to get a condom. She's like, perhaps we should wait a bit. I didn't want to seem to thirsty so I said, sure, no problem. We fooled around a bit more and after a while she went home.

I think postponing a bit might pay dividends in the future. What's your take on situations like this?

The before mention bottle is now empty and I'm going to walk to dog. Thanks guys!
How are you all able to stop?
Every time I get to the making out & just wearing panties/underwear session. Intercourse follows. Even with ‘I don’t have sex on the first date’ girls.
i don’t have that kind of discipline.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
could be that she didn't want to come off as easy, she likes you and wants to you stay interested by dangling the zex carrot. Reasons on why she did it can be plenty, just hit the snooze on her for some time so she can see that you maintain frame and aren't shaken by her move.
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
She didn’t mean that. Sounds like typical LMR/anti-slut defense and she probably expected you to plow though. Hate when women do that, especially in today’s climate….but that’s almost certainly what it was.
Yea i mean I'm struggling to understand what more you guys want ? she is naked in your house and somehow leaves unscathed ? you can't fumble the bag like this its unacceptable and amateur

You ain't gonna get brownie points for NOT smashing her i can promise you that much

She knows now she is in control expect more bad behaviour .....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Her: Perhap we should wait a bit.

You: Perhaps we shouldn´t (while you keep escalting or take off her clothes)
Her: Perhaps we should wait (as she is stripping off her pants)
Me: Of course we should wait (As I am peeling off her panties)

I seriously had a chick a couple of months ago telling me we should wait (in between kissing) as she was taking her pants off as fast as possible and then as I took mine off she said "fvck it....". No pun intended.

Women will push the wait card. Best way around it is to say "sure we should wait" while you continue kissing her neck, rubbing her or taking her panties off. Verbally acknowledge and physically continue unless she physically stops your hands. At that point, retreat and get ready to get her heated up again.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,866
I matched with this girl on Bumble about six months a go, she was quite forward in her messaging. As it was late summer we went out and got a couple of beers. The date went pretty well, there was some escalation, and thus physical interaction. She held on to my hand with the firmest grip I've ever experianced from a female. Me thinking this is a good this I tried to get her home in which I might have been a bit overwhelming. She ghosted me a couple of days later.


She climbs on my lap, shoves her tits in my face. And down the escalation ladder we go, I got her naked, she's gripping my ****, I get up to get a condom. She's like, perhaps we should wait a bit. I didn't want to seem to thirsty so I said, sure, no problem. We fooled around a bit more and after a while she went home.
Should have gotten the bj and then eaten her out before getting the condom. She'd ghosted before so I'd have given her an orgasm and get something myself before risking any momentum-stoppers.

Got to get it while you can.

 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I matched with this girl on Bumble about six months a go, she was quite forward in her messaging. As it was late summer we went out and got a couple of beers. The date went pretty well, there was some escalation, and thus physical interaction. She held on to my hand with the firmest grip I've ever experianced from a female. Me thinking this is a good this I tried to get her home in which I might have been a bit overwhelming. She ghosted me a couple of days later.


So here I was, swiping along on tinder yesterday, saw her, swiped right and match. Again she was forward in her messaging, and she came over for dinner. We made pasta, drank some wine, and d!cked around on youtube. During said d!cking around I again escalated, and she seemed fine with me touching her but when I tried to kiss her, twice, I twice received the cheek of death. At around 2230 I'm thinking this isn't happening, so I'm like I've got to walk the dog and work tomorrow, trying to get her to leave. I still had half a bottle of wine I wanted to finish. She climbs on my lap, shoves her tits in my face. And down the escalation ladder we go, I got her naked, she's gripping my ****, I get up to get a condom. She's like, perhaps we should wait a bit. I didn't want to seem to thirsty so I said, sure, no problem. We fooled around a bit more and after a while she went home.

I think postponing a bit might pay dividends in the future. What's your take on situations like this?

The before mention bottle is now empty and I'm going to walk to dog. Thanks guys!

It's a sh@t test / anti slut defense. Always ignore OP. Unless you genuinely did not feel like it or want to, you failed imo.

Always verbally agree but physically plow through.
 

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
382
Reaction score
342
Should have gotten the bj and then eaten her out before getting the condom. She'd ghosted before so I'd have given her an orgasm and get something myself before risking any momentum-stoppers.
Strike while the iron is hot
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I used to be WAY more aggressive in escalating before the MeToo movement happened. Now I don’t and women call me out for it, one even said I was prudish. Sorry but you can’t go hollering metoo for years and expect guys to keep being sexually aggressive. If you want me you better make the move, I refuse to do it anymore.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top