Not All DJ's Have Sex

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ isn't to do with how many hot babes you fvck but to do with how many hot babes would let you fvck them.
Not all DJ's have sex, some just allure the hot babes, to the point that they know that the hot babe will let them fvck her, then move on to another challenge.

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously, wuts the point of that? Sex isnt exactly a bad thing you kno.....

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Being a DJ isn't to do with how many hot babes you fvck but to do with how many hot babes would let you fvck them.
Not all DJ's have sex, some just allure the hot babes, to the point that they know that the hot babe will let them fvck her, then move on to another challenge.
If your not having sex with the girls your moving in on, or at least getting extremely close to that point, then you cant consider yourself good with girls no matter what tag you want to put on it.

You wouldn't be a successful business man if you got close to closing a deal but then backed off just because you could, you wouldn't be a successful lawyer if you almost won every case but backed off because you knew you could and you were done with it already, you wouldn't be a successful doctor if you diagnosed your patients and then didn't treat them. Anyways, you get my point with the analogies.

If you aren't having sex for moral or religious reasons than thats fine. If your not having sex because you are too scared to close the deal then you can not say that you can have sex with sex with hot babes. I just tried to read your last post about how easy it is to get hot babes. I made it as far as bringing kittens to a party and had to quit. Way to hard to read without spacing, and who the hell brings kittens to a party and actually gets laid. Apparently not you as you dont think that you need to have sex with girls to be a DJ.

Without sex any guy is going to become a girlfriend. Maybe if the girl is very religious and saving herself, and you are to will this work.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see this having some merit of truth with ex's and 5-6's that you practice on,but why get to know an hb if you're not gonna **** her? It's a waste of time if nothing else.

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
you cant be an all round DJ if you have no end game, yes it can be fun teasing chicks, but making a habit out of it just turns you into a male of version of the **** blocker, and who wants that?

why not finsish the job properly?

Reaction score
That's right - your ego is up once you know you have opportunity - not pursuing an opportunity to it's logical conclusion, but knowing that someone was willing to give it up to you, yeah, that feels good on the ego, so why bother going all the way once you got that ego boost?

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
becuase whats the point going through life, to boost your ego, why not go for the juggular, if u want to boost your ego just for ego's sake, rather than to have sex, and feel better about yourself, then go ahead.

But your'e the one whos missing out big time, anyone can strike up a conversation, closing the deal is the real test, and the ego boost you will get from finally doing it, will be a billion times the one you get from realising you "can get it if you want"

Furthermore, how do u know you can actually get it if you never have?

Reaction score
Buck Rogers said:
Furthermore, how do u know you can actually get it if you never have?
You dont have to touch a flame to know it's hot. For the record, I've never put my hand on a hot stove to know I will get third degree burns if I fry it. You dont have to experience something to know something.

IamMyownMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious?

When you grow up and become a Man you will see all the opportunities you blew if you continue to approach the 'game' in this fashion.

Why would you get them all worked up to not follow through? To go home and jack off?

Your logic also begs the question, how are you sure that they would let you if they didn't actually 'let you'. Do you just know that you got them so hot and bothered that it was on and you walked away? How'd you know this? Were her panties drenched and you could tell when you took them off? No. You don't know.

If you don't want to bone them find a pasttime other than seducing them.

Reaction score
IamMyownMan said:
Your logic also begs the question, how are you sure that they would let you if they didn't actually 'let you'.
I've already stated the conditions which this is satisfied in the above post.

Heck, I used to masturbate about paying money to prostitutes - I've never been with one, I'd even flirt about setting up a meeting - but did I go ahead, of course not, I saved my money and just jacked off instead.

Same thing with meeting people from adult websites that want to give me a mercy lay when I cry virgin --- obviously, I'm not going to go ahead to see if they are going to 'help me out', I'm just going to run before it's too late.

Let's just say, are you going to be in a situation where you are going to reject a girl's sexual advances if she's aggressive? Do you know how she'll react if you are like that? Some women make false rape charges on stuff like that.

Iammyownman said:
Do you just know that you got them so hot and bothered that it was on and you walked away? How'd you know this? Were her panties drenched and you could tell when you took them off? No. You don't know.

If you don't want to bone them find a pasttime other than seducing them.
I wouldn't let it go that far - I told you - as long as there is an opportunity to pursue having sex - then that's good enough.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:

When you climb a mountain you don't stop at treeline and say that you could go all the way up and turn around and call that an accomplishment. Thats loser talk. You go all the f'king way to top and let your actions speak for itself. Same thing with getting woman,

And anyone thinks that going home and whacking off when "they could have gotten laid". You are rejecting sex with a woman to have sex with yourself, if you are man, then you would rather have sex with a man, and that makes you homo.

what is wrong with you people???. sex with women is a beatiful thing, weakness can be justified in many ways, but conquest has only one true measure. You either get it or you don't.

Reaction score
rocky_mtn said:
\And anyone thinks that going home and whacking off when "they could have gotten laid". You are rejecting sex with a woman to have sex with yourself, if you are man, then you would rather have sex with a man, and that makes you homo.
What you are masturbating 'on' and thinking about while you are masturbating determines who you are having sex with - since it's all occuring inside the mind (appearently, quite real enough). If you have guys inside the mind, then sure, that would be homoish, but if you have ladies inside the mind, then that's hetro. I cant believe I'm even replying to this retarded reply.

Rocky_Mtn said:
what is wrong with you people???. sex with women is a beatiful thing, weakness can be justified in many ways, but conquest has only one true measure. You either get it or you don't.
If it's so beautiful why are you trying to convince people - it should be able to speak for itself.

IamMyownMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't let it go that far - I told you - as long as there is an opportunity to pursue having sex - then that's good enough.[/QUOTE]

And as I said, you won't know it was an opportunity until you seal the deal.

Your thought process is an exercise in mental masturbation.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
That's right - your ego is up once you know you have opportunity - not pursuing an opportunity to it's logical conclusion, but knowing that someone was willing to give it up to you, yeah, that feels good on the ego, so why bother going all the way once you got that ego boost?
Whatever floats your boat. As for me, when I start a job I finish it.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too true.

A DJ is not a PUA.

He does not measure his value by the notches on his belt.

He strives for a full and balanced life.

Once you reach a level of skill with women, you ego is no longer engaged. In other words you can go for a period of time without sex and not feel like a loser. You are not desperate to land any women coz you know you can do that at any time.

At times in DJs life he will be doing so much cool **** he won't have time for babes.

To use the mountain climbing analogy: you could make it near the top but don't have time to finish because you have something else you want to achieve, you've been to the top of mountains and you can come back if you like. So you turn around and go back because climbing this mountain will take you precious time from achieving an other goal.

Furthermore a guy who is dedicated to living a full and awesome life, who is confident in being able to land women will be all about QUALITY instead of quantity.

Look at it this way, a rich man will not pick a coin up off the ground, he's got plenty in the bank. A lot of dudes around here seem to think they deserve praise for scrounging around in the mud to fill their pockets with small change and when they see a rich man walk past without a coin in his pocket they think him poor.

Go figure...

JJ

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ is not a PUA.
yes he is, he is just more than a PUA. A DJ has no problem picking up bad women when he goes out

He does not measure his value by the notches on his belt.
while true, that doesn't mean ZERO is acceptable. there isn't a sociable DJ that doest' get ass. I literary turn away *****. Someone said 10% of the men get 80% of the ass. that could not be any truer. you either get NONE, or you get it in BOATLOADS. there is no in between. I never had a constant 1 a month or anything like that. I either go out and I get 4-5 numbers and end up fvcking 4 girls in 2 weeks or I go like i did earlier in life.. 3 YEARS without any. Ocean or the desert.. your choice.

He strives for a full and balanced life.
you can't skip a doo with what you are saying. Since when does a full and balance life NOT include ass?

At times in DJs life he will be doing so much cool **** he won't have time for babes.
that's very true. Very Very much true

Furthermore a guy who is dedicated to living a full and awesome life, who is confident in being able to land women will be all about QUALITY instead of quantity.
You don't ahve to chose between one or the other. I'm not out fvcking 20 pigs or month or just 1 hot woman a year. I get a good number of pretty good looking good women. Because in reality, I'm the only viable option when I walk into a place.

a woman would rather share a DJ than to have an AFC to herself.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
To use the mountain climbing analogy: you could make it near the top but don't have time to finish because you have something else you want to achieve, you've been to the top of mountains and you can come back if you like. So you turn around and go back because climbing this mountain will take you precious time from achieving an other goal.
This is true for the experienced mountaineer but for someone who hasn't had much experience in mountain climbing walking away is giving up.