Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not a typical situation of losing frame...help? How do I come back from tjis

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain, I dont wish to judge you for using juice. Are you however not worried about the health implications of that usage in the long term? Can you not attain the physique you have now naturally through sheer grinding?

Im just concerned that you may be endangering your health needlessly without considering the bigger picture
absolutely. I wouldn’t have banged as many women had I never touched steroids thoughUnfortunately they are not destroying my life and I’m paying the price. I’m actually at the doctor we we speak

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely. I wouldn’t have banged as many women had I never touched steroids thoughUnfortunately they are not destroying my life and I’m paying the price. I’m actually at the doctor we we speak
Bro i hope whatever damage has been done can somehow be either arrested or reversed. You are still young in the grand scheme of things, so the prospect of facing the next 50+ years riddled with health complications is daunting. No amount of pvssy is worth going through that sufferance for.

I hope your health can be salvaged. Sending you good wishes. All the best

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes! This was exactly our sex life. Pretty much this is how I felt she viewed sex

“im a hot 21 year old you should get hard at the mere sight of me with no help and stay rock hard for two hours. I won’t ever give you head to help you because why should I? A million men would love to **** me. But if you *** early or don’t make me orgasm I’m going to be pissed and let you know it”

the nights where I put on a marathon she would be lovey dovey and affectionate for a few days. When I didn’t, she would punish me by telling me you need to think about what your doing and act very cold. “I don’t want this type of sex life with you” is what she said one time

the first month I was able to satisfy her. But once the novelty wore off I just couldn’t get hard on command anymore. She said she was sexually frustrated once I stopped delivering. She used to tell me that I would give her a look sometimes that looked like I hated her.

After the bad week in bed I was eager to redeem myself. There were times when I would start kissing her and was hard ready to go and she wouldn’t touch me. Told me we should go to the doctor (all because I couldn’t get hard 3 times)
After you had enough pvssy and been seduced over and over again you might need some physical interest to be shown. Ie head or getting kissed on and caressed. So I understand. And I understand her selfish view too.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You meet a girl who’s 21.

She asked me to be official. She chased me and pursued me the entire relationship.

I decided to hop on a steroid cycle about a month into dating. Crashed my sex drive, had 3 **** performances in the bedroom over a one week period. I freaked out. Felt like she lost atttaction to me.

Let me be clear without being ****y, i led the way and held frame the whole relationship. When the sex got bad i felt her drifting.

I started becoming uptight and trying to force the sex with her. We no longer joked around as much. I owned up to what I did, she’s still talking to me but quite frankly I’m not in the mood to chase her because I didn’t have to in order to get her in the first place so why bother? I got her without trying.

yeah I’m not stupid. I know this chick is fresh 21, a woman 26-27 would be more understanding and understand a guy has bad days but my ego has taken a big hit here. All over steroids lol

This is the only girl I actually committed to in a while and saw a future with And she was on board with it. Her friends used to tell me she wouldn’t shut the **** up about me she told her parents she wanted a life and kids with me. And I lost her over the most embarrassing reason possible, not delivering it in the sack consistently. I don’t think this chick was going anywhere when the sex was good.

I’m not in the mood to game multiple women again and return to the field. I’m burnt out. Im almost 30 my looks are still there but my player days are behind me I just don’t have the patience to play the game anymore. Getting a hot 21 year old to commit is hard enough I did it but told myself while it was happening “this is the last time”

well...****.
Besides the serious health implications at hand which a few members have warned you about, so we won't keep beating you with that. But we will say, you're hung up on this girl. She lost interest for whatever reason, your fault, not your fault, who cares mate. Have some dignity and move on. Doubt she is the only girl in your town willing to commit to you.

Move on mate. Chasing her will put you on her frame and conditions. Not to mention, you will be perceived as Beta (if you're not one already).

Modern Man Advice

Glassguy

Reaction score
Jesus. Another thread about the SAME chick?
I have no words. Obviously OPs hamster is spinning like a beta in the wind.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, your relationship with this girl is done. She is trash. And you are whipped. Save yourself some dignity and be the first to walk away. I will tell you now, she will break you and destroy you on her way out. She will have no remorse or empathy towards you. The best thing you can do for yourself now is to walk out first. Start distancing yourself, ghost her if need be. But this is no longer salvageable based on this thread and the last one you posted. She knows exactly what she's doing; she knows exactly how low your ego is; she knows exactly where your self esteem is. The mere fact she chooses to continue to be blunt and hurtful towards you, pointing out your sexual inadequacies to your face....is the utmost disrespect to a man. You mean nothing to her. Leave now or reap the destruction she will leave you in if you allow her to leave you. And she will leave you. You are man, save any shred of dignity you have left.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, your relationship with this girl is done. She is trash. And you are whipped. Save yourself some dignity and be the first to walk away. I will tell you now, she will break you and destroy you on her way out. She will have no remorse or empathy towards you. The best thing you can do for yourself now is to walk out first. Start distancing yourself, ghost her if need be. But this is no longer salvageable based on this thread and the last one you posted. She knows exactly what she's doing; she knows exactly how low your ego is; she knows exactly where your self esteem is. The mere fact she chooses to continue to be blunt and hurtful towards you, pointing out your sexual inadequacies to your face....is the utmost disrespect to a man. You mean nothing to her. Leave now or reap the destruction she will leave you in if you allow her to leave you. And she will leave you. You are man, save any shred of dignity you have left.
Hundred percent agree I was whipped but I’m being honest I kind of liked it.....this young adorable hot 21-year-old telling me what to do in running the show I got a kick out of it .....I would just sit back and laugh. Completely different relationship dynamic than I’ve ever experienced I’m usually a possessive controlling ******* with her I literally let her do whatever she wanted to and enjoyed every second of it. Trust me I saw the red flags she used to tell me stories how she would manipulate guys at work just to leave them on when she really wanted nothing from them....

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would have told her where to go so fast her response would be in another time zone.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hundred percent agree I was whipped but I’m being honest I kind of liked it.....this young adorable hot 21-year-old telling me what to do in running the show I got a kick out of it .....I would just sit back and laugh. Completely different relationship dynamic than I’ve ever experienced I’m usually a possessive controlling ******* with her I literally let her do whatever she wanted to and enjoyed every second of it. Trust me I saw the red flags she used to tell me stories how she would manipulate guys at work just to leave them on when she really wanted nothing from them....
And this is why she is over you. A man leads, a woman follows. You are doing mental gymnastics to justify why it's not over. From this point forth OP, everything that comes of this relationship will be your own doing. There is only one path this is going. She disrespected your manhood, and undoubtedly many other instances of disrespect. Well seasoned veterans of this forum have contributed to both of your posts with solid advice, yet you continue to chose the path to your own destruction. It is obvious no matter what advice is given here OP, you will continue to do what you want. So either you're trolling us or you merely enjoy the dopamine rush you get from the replies here like an attention whoring girl. Your heightened estrogen levels from being on cycle without any aromatase inhibitors is probably to blame as to why you're acting like an illogical and irrational chick; like others have advised...you should really be cautious and thoroughly research the proper way to cycle if you chose to do so.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is why she is over you. A man leads, a woman follows. You are doing mental gymnastics to justify why it's not over. From this point forth OP, everything that comes of this relationship will be your own doing. There is only one path this is going. She disrespected your manhood, and undoubtedly many other instances of disrespect. Well seasoned veterans of this forum have contributed to both of your posts with solid advice, yet you continue to chose the path to your own destruction. It is obvious no matter what advice is given here OP, you will continue to do what you want. So either you're trolling us or you merely enjoy the dopamine rush you get from the replies here like an attention whoring girl. Your heightened estrogen levels from being on cycle without any aromatase inhibitors is probably to blame as to why you're acting like an illogical and irrational chick; like others have advised...you should really be cautious and thoroughly research the proper way to cycle if you chose to do so.
on arimidex as we speak brother. Already feeling better. She’s throwing up love quotes on social media but I’m not contacting her ....I haven’t contacted her and I’m going out tonight....I feel good.

as for what your saying your speaking in black and white terms. Sometimes you just get tired of dating. I chose to commit to her. Im burnt out of gaming lots of women man. You will be too eventually. . Girl before her was a Stripper.... I’m done with the fast lifestyle. One girl is enough for me. I just don’t care anymore. You bang 30 hot chicks in a year but your a broke morher****er? Ok what does that do for you what did you accomplish? It’s all ego, means nothing.

Last edited:

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you will learn soon enough, smashing chicks or dating is merely one aspect of being a man. However, if you truly loved yourself, you would never let any man or woman, disrespect you the way this one has. You need to focus on yourself first. This chick is utter trash. If you respected yourself as a man; you would never allow anyone, especially a woman, to talk down to you the way this child has. And if you also truly valued your self worth, it would take much longer than 3 months for a woman to prove themselves to you, in order for you to "commit to her."

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you will learn soon enough, smashing chicks or dating is merely one aspect of being a man. However, if you truly loved yourself, you would never let any man or woman, disrespect you the way this one has. You need to focus on yourself first. This chick is utter trash. If you respected yourself as a man; you would never allow anyone, especially a woman, to talk down to you the way this child has. And if you also truly valued your self worth, it would take much longer than 3 months for a woman to prove themselves to you, in order for you to "commit to her."
I agree..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
yes! This was exactly our sex life. Pretty much this is how I felt she viewed sex

“im a hot 21 year old you should get hard at the mere sight of me with no help and stay rock hard for two hours. I won’t ever give you head to help you because why should I? A million men would love to **** me. But if you *** early or don’t make me orgasm I’m going to be pissed and let you know it”

the nights where I put on a marathon she would be lovey dovey and affectionate for a few days. When I didn’t, she would punish me by telling me you need to think about what your doing and act very cold. “I don’t want this type of sex life with you” is what she said one time

the first month I was able to satisfy her. But once the novelty wore off I just couldn’t get hard on command anymore. She said she was sexually frustrated once I stopped delivering. She used to tell me that I would give her a look sometimes that looked like I hated her.

After the bad week in bed I was eager to redeem myself. There were times when I would start kissing her and was hard ready to go and she wouldn’t touch me. Told me we should go to the doctor (all because I couldn’t get hard 3 times)
Any women that views a mans worth through those eyes is nothing more than a cvm dumspter and absolute trash. She obviously has issues.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
on arimidex as we speak brother. Already feeling better. She’s throwing up love quotes on social media but I’m not contacting her ....I haven’t contacted her and I’m going out tonight....I feel good.

as for what your saying your speaking in black and white terms. Sometimes you just get tired of dating. I chose to commit to her. Im burnt out of gaming lots of women man. You will be too eventually. . Girl before her was a Stripper.... I’m done with the fast lifestyle. One girl is enough for me. I just don’t care anymore. You bang 30 hot chicks in a year but your a broke morher****er? Ok what does that do for you what did you accomplish? It’s all ego, means nothing.
You should be taking aromasin not arimidex. Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor, arimidex is not. This means once it wears off you can have estrogen rebound due to the receptors becoming unblocked which is impossible with aromasin since they get blocked permanently until new receptors are created.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

GOOD NEWS

Well fellas, turns out this chick leaving me was one of the best things to ever happen to me. When she left me high and dry, I literally did not give one single **** and literally walked up to and approached any girl I wanted to. I have had an umbelievable run the last six weeks and am currently having sex with a chick not only hotter, but that treats me well. I pulled her in the supermarket. I got my alpha frame back and my confidence in the sack back.

I still think about the ex occasionally. But I think it's more because of the fact that I can't have her. When I was with her I was constantly thinking about other women and if I was settling.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

GOOD NEWS

Well fellas, turns out this chick leaving me was one of the best things to ever happen to me. When she left me high and dry, I literally did not give one single **** and literally walked up to and approached any girl I wanted to. I have had an umbelievable run the last six weeks and am currently having sex with a chick not only hotter, but that treats me well. I pulled her in the supermarket. I got my alpha frame back and my confidence in the sack back.

I still think about the ex occasionally. But I think it's more because of the fact that I can't have her. When I was with her I was constantly thinking about other women and if I was settling.
Great update OP; good luck to you.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great update OP; good luck to you.
thanks man appreciate sosuave helping me get through that rough time. Man I’ve been through it all. Banged strippers, borderlines,every type of chick there is I thought I ran the show but this little 21 year old really ****ed me up. Lesson learned never get too ****y the lord humbles you quick!

I think that’s why it’s important to really enjoy the highs too. Embrace them, take them in...time is something you can never get back. Nothing lasts forever.