Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qycqF1CWcXg

People don't realize how much PUA has given myself and a lot of other people.

The changes we make to ourselves. The information we obtain. The ways of life we are introduced to. The people we become exposed to. The books we read and the habits we learn. The perceptions we aquire and the mindsets we distill.

We learn to trust ourselves. We learn to, eventually, become more human. We learn to care. We learn to be selfish. We become ourselves.

We make sense of our emotional turbulences. We know other paths exist. We find a greater understanding in human conciousness. You are not alone in this world, but with us, you learn to find your way on your own.

We are PUA.
Heyyyo! You're starting to get it:rockon:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic House Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPDNzkN-C_c

I've been rather down lately, but this week was a nice turnaround. With the introduction of my new hair and /r/NoFap, it's been going progressively better.

You know, I'm feeling so thankful. Just happy, but hopeful. It's as if I'm coming out of war, looking forward towards a brighter future. I have no reason to ever feel down though. I wonder if it's just teenage mood fluctuations. Who knows. It reminds me of my "depression" a year ago. It's weird to look back and think of how things were then. It's been quick. I'm so thankful I have this journal. I can relive these memories forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbG00jArcBI

I wanna talk about friday night. Harrsion's 18th and Paul's 17th. Hey, let''s have a party at Harrison's. Let's buy booze of almost 2k Euros worth. Let's invite houndreds of people. Don't jizz in the jacuzzi.

Having trimmed and shaved, showered, and gotten ready, I walk down to Jakes. Meet up with friends and chill for a good hour. I'm intending not to drink much tonight. You know? I brought my GoPro. 8. Taxis arrive. GO.

Over a mountain and 20 minutes later, we arrive at the party. I right off the bat walk into Grant. I've learned to have respect for this guy. What a man. One of those people that I want to be like in ways. Encompassing fun and confidence. Good lad. Enter party.

I was asked to pay. I smiled at her and walked past. This place is BOOMING! Walking through the dancefloor, smiling at girls and meeting friends. Free shot here, gulp a sip here. Oh here's a J, have a drag. Lights, lazers, Prokop is DJing. I film friends and get project X vibes with the dancefloor.

Walk up to the house and find Serbia. Our 'relationship' peaked a month ago and has been going downhill since. Tonight I realized that it's my fault for expecting her, or any girl, to consistently be encouraging and display interest.
We had good vibes tonight, which made me very happy. I gave her a lapdance.

I'm getting in such a nice state. Meet up with Snow and our friends. Walking around meeting people. At one point Im filming and walk into this group of chicks. This one girl grabs the camera and films with it. She see that I'm not keen on it and gives it back. Playful proximity before we briefly hook up. Nothing special. Go back to meeting people.

Had a nice drunk conversation with Sarah, involving her continously repeating how much she loves me and then insisted we filmed her boobs. She's such a loveable girl. Her smile is the best. Her eyes too, when she smiles.

This girl I supposedly know said to another chick, "Ive hooked up with so many guys tonight! OH my god I love guys!" Do we need more proof than this. This girl was banging. Hot.

Back on the other side, I find Prokop and Rowan in the jacuzzi. I get handed half a J and run around with it smoking it with everyone. Giving as it goes.I proceed to join them in the jacuzzi. I put my clothes with Prokop's and give my valuables to Raoul. Amazing jacuzzi. Lars joins us. Serbia wants to but it was the wrong time of the month. I actually really appreciate how she made an effort to let me know that she would've.

Snow comes and I walk around with him in my boxers. Was pretty cool. Eventually I dry myself up, change under the towel in the middle of the party, put clothes on. I find that my keys are missing, couldnt find them on the floor, so I assume someone stole them. Good thing I didn't leave my valuables there.

I walk into Snow and Zack and our friends just before they finish some J with organic MDMA. I didn't notice any effects of the MDMA in aftermath. Only had a bit. Took multiple pisses with Snow. We once stepped on a guy's face by mistake. I spot Grant in a ditch getting hot with a girl in the midst of the party.

The music is turned off. "Guys, the police are here! Toke up all you have now!" Paul screams. What do we do? We go hunting. Find Daan and share a pipe.

On my way out, looking for lifts, I take out my GoPro as fights are starting to happen. I end up filming like 3 chick fights. Rather fun. Shame I still have to sort out my lighting situation. My cheap phone light doesn't seem to be enough.

Luckily I meet Josh from Skrillex there and his friend drives past and takes me in the boot. Get home. Jump the gate. Climb onto the balcony (think pullup, reach up and pull one arm, grab fence and pull the rest of the body up). Phew. High as **** but feeling rather normal.

Now Im feeling pretty replenished. Also fixed plans for Eurotrip this summer. With Fabian. That'll be very cool.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blaaaaaaaaaazed

There's not much to say about the past week. Wednesday was an off day, so we had a gathering at mine on tuesday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xEmXo0kVrI

I was intending to ask Serbia to prom then, but I found out earlier that she'd been asked already. Onto the next one, this does remind me a lot of last year's prom. I think I'll end up taking one out of two girls.

Anyway. Tuesday. Snow comes over with Zain, Serbia shows up, Prokop and Martin follow suit, then Hanna, this girl from school, follows suit. All in all, we just get really damn high. Like 5-6 Js I think. Add vodka to that and drinking games. I was ridiculously baked and looking at the videos, was being weird.

These GoPro videos are a great way to make judgements on what you can improve on. Thus far, they've proved me that maybe I don't act as amazing as I think I am.

The following days, I've had some leftovers from tuesday. Ive never toked up by myself, so it felt weird. So I've been moderately high most days. Ive found that it's not worth it unless it's very good quality.

Decided not to go party on friday. Spent some time studying, as Ive got my APs coming up the following 2 weeks.

My sister is here again over the weekend. I'm starting to wonder how uni is treating her. I'd be PARTYING hardcore and sorting my **** out. She seems to have work to do all the time. Then again, this doesnt bother me. It bothers me that she has to be such a **** about her internet usage. I can't do jack **** while she's in the house.

On that note, I just love being alone (like having the whole house to myself for example). It's weird. It makes me extremely comfortable and happy.

Saturday, Raoul invites me, Lars, and Matthew out for dinner. Prokop isn't invited because him and Raoul have gotten a bit off. Prokop tried to hook his gf, and then later proceeded to delete Raoul off of facebook. Weird chain of events.

Anyway, it was great. Daan shows up and we end up spending the whole night blazing (Daan has amazing stuff), eating, driving around, and speeding (considering Raoul is a professional racecar driver).

I don't remember most of the night, but the GoPro helps me recall a lot. At one point I was sitting in the car and thinking. I can't remember of what. I just remember where we were driving at the time (I had no idea where we were most of the time). Anyway. I was thinking and suddenly I got an idea. I stopped myself in my tracks and rewinded to how I got the idea. I FELT the two pieces of information clashing together and forming the idea. I felt the creative process. I was thinking about thinking about thinking. While i was doing this, I noticed how I kept losing my thoughts. Each time I would think of them, they'd get more and more obscure. Not long and I couldn't remember what I was thinking of. I literally saw them getting more vague.

I then closed my eyes and saw a flying meatball, looking like nyan cat. Each time I would close my eyes, I saw a different image. It was great to be able to flawlessly maintain such creativity without resistance.

I went to bed finally much later and had a weird dream about a festival Ive never heard of.

#I feel like film editing is something I wanna try out.

Last edited:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I then closed my eyes and saw a flying meatball, looking like nyan cat. Each time I would close my eyes, I saw a different image. It was great to be able to flawlessly maintain such creativity without resistance.
Something to mention here: Imagination is different from creativity. To be creative, you actually need to create something, not imagine it.

Your life sounds good. Seems like you want to get to uni pretty bad. Ask a chick to prom early so you get the girl you want and she feels like your first choice and not an afterthought.

namismybabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not to sound offensive, but it's just an opinion nonetheless.

I don't think guys in school should care that much about getting dates. There is so much more life to be led, so why focus on that part of it?

Also, it may be unPC to say, but high school dating is really about being cool and popular. Most girls in high schools don't really care about being "nice" or "confident". I don't see how 17/18 year olds are supposed to have the same sensibilities as 40 year old women lol..

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AP Times!

Well, it was an very successful first step then, I must say.

Yeah, I wanna get into Uni pretty bad, but it'll turn out well. I'm way too... not indifferent, but accepting.

You're not offensive at all. It is exactly that; popularity and being cool. If you take a hot date, then guess what? You got preselection right there. It adds to being popular and cool.

High School dating is more about having someone to depend on for security and sex. Stating that there shouldn't be relationships in high school is silly. I know I've liked girls and have a crutch for easily being infatuated with a particular girl, so I could definitely have seen myself having a relationship in High School.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y8p6uQDH4s

Took 2 of my AP exams this week. AP Psych was easy and I feel confident in my AP Lit exam. Skipped all other days apart from friday. Started getting sick and now I'm finally feeling nearly healthy again. Multivitamins and Vitamin C ftw!

On friday, a friend of mine brought some brownies to school. He said he had put 50 grams in it. At break, he unpacked at our table (which is very isolated) and I swear we were like just under 15 people there at a point. Was rather cool and chilled with all us there. People lighting up, electrical cigarettes, beers and whatnot. Hahaha. He gave me a large piece for free. I had about half of it, because, you know, I didn't wanna go overboard in school.

Well, turned out he wasn't joking about the 50 grams. At lunch, 20 minutes later, I was fine. I was starting to feel increasingly social and happy, so I sat down with some girls. I can still see the outline of "Mi piace la figa" on my arm. Italians. The four of us concluded we must all have a massive orgie. Shame they're not into hooking up with eachother. I'll have loads of time for this in a couple days. YES. Wednesday I finish APs! :D

So after lunch I go to Band class. I'm starting to feel it. 10 more minutes, I'm sitting there wondering what the fvck Im doing. 20 more and I'm tripping nuts. Im sick, so my nostrils are super sensitive. Weirdest sensation. The teacher then makes the genius decision to split the band into two parts for the lesson. We've just started a new song, Nothing Else Matters, and I am to play bass for it. Now, here's the kicker: Both the guitars and I were tripping balls. I pray that we don't fvck up. Imagine if we started playing off of each other, being completely out. The moment I start playing it's like I'm just by myself, waggling back and fourth with my bass notes. Hahaha, what a session.

After this I had to take a quiz in AP Lab. I did like 2nd best, 8/10. I then swear each 5 minutes passed in what felt like 10 or 15. Time has never passed so slowly. It was weeeeeird.

I went home and eventually crashed at 7:30 pm. Woke up 2 hours later with Tommy and Raoul at my door. I tell them I can't and I give raoul some of the brownie and go to bed again. I think I remember them leaving. I remember so little of that day. I wake up 13 hours later and find that the brownie has disappeared. I bet my sister knew what it was and took it. She probably didnt realize how strong it was and ended up tripping hard, thus not mentioning it.

Apart from this, there's little to mention NEVERMIND. I forgot that I went to school on Thursday with the intention of getting a prom date. I was intending to ask this one girl, but as I walk into school, I start chatting with Prokop. First thing he says? "Whatsup dude! I gotta buy ___ her prom ticket! YEEE I'm gonna have sex with heeeeeer!" hahahah. It kinda added to some animosity I had towards him at the moment, but whatever. I figured it was chilled, I just adaapt anyway. On the bus home I choked asking this girl. I know right. I can't believe it. She asked me if she could go with me just after anyway. So yeah, date sorted, this time around.

3 DAYS. AP Bio and APUSH. Then Im done :)))))))
That'll give me a lot of time to focus on HSG (which will recieve a lot more attention mid-may, as are the plans). I'll be reading some Jed McKenna and other books. Get more into working out. Have cuddly sex with a lot of b1tches. Beautiful. Make a note of more socially involved and meditations too.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catch-up: Prom and Le Birthday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIvv_V-iiEk

AP Bio went well and so did APUSH. Both better than expected.

Been sick, not too bad, but sick. Still sick.

I'll write whatever I can recall. It's actually a bit stunning how bad my memory is at times. It never fails me in tests though.

Thursday we had a dinner at my place. Was a lot of fun. Prokop almost gave the bible to my mom, which was a tense moment.

Wake up and have some waffles. All go to school. I leave halfway through to attend the celebration of the Norwegian Constitution.

---- I wrote all the above like 3 weeks ago. I figured I should get on top of this journal again. To be honest, it's been rather bland.

Following 17th of May, we had our Prom. After Serbia turned out be to taken, I'd decided upon asking this Asian girl in 11th grade. I show up to school the next day and the first thing I hear from Prokop is, "Whatsup dude! I'm about to buy prom tickets for Said Asian Chick and me!" I took it with a smile of course. Later that day I asked this other chick to prom, however, she turned out to be dating this guy, so I didn't bother with it.

Overall, Prom was alright. PreProm was a bit uncomfortable. I don't know why - I actually do - but I am super aware of value interactions and social neuances, which sometimes gets the better of me if I don't feel empowered. This was one such case, where I was walking around in the same room as Serbia, Violet, and Cinderella. I don't like caring about my actions and it should be something I have to let go of.

As prom was ending, I went to La Playa with a bunch of friends. Met Mia and Grant there, which was great. Ended up chatting with them for a while. Robert was getting smashed so I helped him finish his drinks and I then crashed their limo.

Arrivee at Tommy's in Long Street, everyone is arriving. Robert is buying like 20 shots and the vibe is good. Im keeping this short by the way, it's a long time ago. We bounce from Tommy's, swim in the sand, and I take a cab with Prokop, Alex, and Matthew to Assembly. These cab rides turned out to be the best ever. At assembly nothing is happening, so we bounce to Fez. Most people get bounced there tonight, so we head back to tommy's again! From here us 4 head to Vortex, this other club. Over there, we meet our teacher, buy her shots, and party with her. Great stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj__jhmPMgI I love this song. So nostalgic - the slideshow on Alex's video. I want that life, those friends.

Eventually it closes at 2 and we bounce to this strip club called Mavericks. A beer each for Prokop and myself and a dance for the table. Prokop is seducing her in Russian and meanwhile, Alex convinces me to try to film. It doesn't take more than like 5 seconds before Im talking to the manager, haha. As I'm trying to delete the footage, the battery runs out. Long story short, My SD card is STILL at Mavericks. I really have to go get it.

Back downstairs again, more friends of us have arrived. Chilled out watching Victoria give Violet a lapdance. Eventually Austin comes back and says how he needs 1250 rand because he has no money. So it turns out he's in big ****, so I leave my GoPro behind as a safety net or whatever so we can leave and come back later with money. We enjoyed our time there a bit longer and I talked to a stripper about Oslo. It closed at 4:30 and we bounced to Alex's house.

MOST BEAUTIFUL VIEW EVER. I have to wake up there again just to film it. Great morning. Climb a hill (like one of those dusty with red sand almost and super dry) and just enjoy the place and view while reminiscing. Prokop and I eventually bounce to set up the Senior Prank at school.

Only other thing I can think of mentioning is my birthday that was just over a week ago. Thursday evening and night, I had like 15-20 people over. In short, there was a ****ton of alcohol, some ganj, and good vibes. I invited this chick who's moving into our house when we leave. She was super cool and I wanna see her again. I remember standing in the Cigar lounge and holding a speech and saying how everyone must hold a speech and take a sip from this bottle of vodka. I also remember how easily a whole mouthful went down my throat. Twice. I remember sitting outside when people are talking and nothing is making any sense. It's like im super ****ing high, but Im just drunk as balls. In short, the night ended at the toilet. Great night.

Wake up and have champaigne shots while watching people arrive to the school nextdoor. Have some niiice breakfast and head to the most pointless day at school. Hah.

As of writing, Im almost done with my exams. On tuesday, I wrote my first two exams, AP Psych and AP Lit. After writing the first one, Myself, Daan, Alex, and Paul had over 3 hours to spare until the next one, so we decided to go on an adventure. We walked an hitchhiked to this bar, which turned out to be closed. We then hitchhiked on the back (like standing on the back of) a HUGE construction truck. We then got a lift with Victoria to Constantia Village, where we bought a ton of beer, which we went to drink in the park. We then showed up to the exam, well, rather intoxicated. I got 85%. IT was a good day.

Lately, I've been failing like all my goals, this journal being one of them. I have uhh 5 days until graduation and 8 days until I leave. I should make good use of them.

Oh and YES http://abarefootgirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/06-2010-tron-legacy-048-sized.jpg I fall for those wide open eyes and the way she looks at him in the movie.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasted Kids and Graduation!

There are people in my house, Im kinda tipsy and tired, and I have nothing better to do until tonight, so here goes.

Let's just face it. I can't remember what I did over the majority of the past 5 days. I think I just stayed up till 4 and slept till late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIdXcKHwxUk

Anyway, monday, the party. So we've all just written our last exams and some friends in 10th and 9th grade have organized a party. As upperclassmen, our only expectations were a lot of comedic value in drunk 9th and 10th graders making stupid decisions. Oh how right we were.

Snow came over after school and we chilled. I was invited to this birthday party, but I figured it wasn't exactly my crowd. In hindsight, I should've gone. However, I would've gotten so high that I wouldn't be able to be social that night. Anyway, we bounce to the park and light up a small J. WAIT HOLY BALLS I FORGOT SATURDAY. Let me tell you guys about saturday first.

Matthew was leaving for Korea on tuesday, so he wanted to say proper goodbye to everyone, so we went to town in his honor. Eventually, we decide to head to this reefer's party that Snow invited us to. We rock up there and it turns out they managed to lock themselves outside. We decide that the smartest course of action if to ram this window in the door with a ladder.

Once inside, we toke up with the nicest kush I've ever seen and peach rollies. We all get really ****ing high and hotboxed the appartment. I also grabbed 3 testosterone pills that I saw laying around. Overall great night.

So back to Monday again! This stuff we had now was completely different. You couldn't even feel it in your head or respiratory system. It just chilled you out. We proceeded to go back to mine where I taught him certain arts and intricacies of LoL.

After showering and coming down, all our rides are falling through. We reside to getting a lift with the guards, but eventually get a lift with Mia's friend, some Russian ***** (literally) who was fairly hot.

We rock up to the party with a hot girl on each arm. The house is massive, it's like a mansion: Two dominating sides with a huge balcony in the middle. A swimmingpool and an outside lounge in front, all around is a huge garden. In the area the party was centralized, there was a bar and a corridor leading to a room and a door + stairs to another room.

Because this party is 90% people from my school, albeit not a big party, I spent almost every moment talking to someone and greeting friends. Not before long, I'm checking out the upstairs room (I usually scout the places I go in order to be comfortable and check logistics). In there I find 3 girls that I chill with. This one girl is super slutty (arent they all by this point) and Im ****ing around with her on the bed. This other girl puts some mascara on me. I actually enjoy light makeup, it's been fun the times girls have been putting makeup on me.

The other 2 girls go to the bathroom to do whatever, so I pull in this girl. Note that this is the girl that Snow pulled at the previous pparty my school had, like 3-4 weeks ago. The girls come out again and she's riding me. God damn this girl is GOOD (Snow wasnt lying)!

I know I'll get this girl without effort, so I go downstairs and pursue Snow and I's goal for the night: A foursome. Skipping some detail, it did not happen. This is primarily because there were only 2 girls that would be up for straight up sex, and the other one had a boyfriend and wouldn't go all the way. Therefore, I just suggested a threesome and led them over to the faraway bushes at which point I sprinted back to the party.

Back at the party, all these little girls are literally falling over me. At one point I had 3 or 4 girls on top of me on the grass for like a minute. Quite the show. I walked over to Serbia and talked to her about how this is what I have to deal with, they just jump on me. Interestingly enough, she said exactly the same, that that's how guys are with her all the time. Desperation is not good. Persistance is futile without value. Hot girls (or above average) are just like guys with high abundance. Anyway, these two sl00tes keep dragging me upstairs, which I'm cool with. Multiple times there would be too many people, but now there were only someone hooking up on top of the stairs. I crashed almost at the top and they got all touchy. The one quickly pulls out my **** and stars going at it. The other one is trying to be faithful to her new boyfriend, but it's just funny to watch, as she's such a slut at heart. I attempt to make this double bj work, but the girls I came with start walking up the stairs, so I abort the mission.

Back downstairs, Im just talking to multiple girls and having fun, spreading good vibes. I pull Freshmanchick aside (this chick I used too like back in the day) and ask to kiss her. We go on for a bit and then go back to the party. I showed up to school on wednesday and people thought I ****ed her. Rumours. And I don't even talk about this stuff to people unless they ask and it's appropriate.

Spent some time chatting to friends, having a beer and such. Snow has returned and is super worried because the condom I gave him might have fallen off. No worries though. We go and light up a bit and have a chat. Rest of the party is spent chatting to people and carrying out drunk kids. I also made a fort with pillows and blankets with the chick Snow ****ed. Hooked up with her and fingered her. I shouldn't have done the first actually, but I didn't think about it. True bros, brah. We then went to mine with Mia's rents.

That's pretty much it for monday. Skip to today and I just graduated. Was quite cool. Had some lunch and went to Peddlars for a beer with some people in the grade and teachers. Now I'm super ****ing tired here at home, mom's heading out the door. However, I'm hustling a lift to our party tonight, cause Im a thug yo.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a ****in BOSS! How do you get so many invites to parties by the way?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Final Goodbyes

As for the parties, they were a natural side-effect of the social situation in Cape Town. I liked parties, they were there. However, it goes a lot deeper than that and I'll probably write an article or something on it.

You see, I haven't written an entry in a long time, because I wrote one, about a week ago, perfectly encapsulating how much I miss Cape Town and it's people. As I finished it and tried to fix formatting, it got deleted. I'm scared that I won't be able to do it justice if I try again. Here goes a probably shortened version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZGlig0I7lk

Saying goodbye. The day finally comes, when the people in your life, that you felt would stay around forever, ultimately, disappear from your life almost entirely. As to you all, I cannot this enough: achieve closure.

Graduation was surreal, in a way. From walking down the aisle, getting cheered on and high-fiving fellow students, to being on stage, listening to the graduation speeches, to, in hindsight, realizing when it was that you saw a person for the last time in, possibly, your entire life. It's tough, realizing that you either don't remember, or it was completely mundane. There are things I wished I said and things I wished I did, but which are at present simply lessons for future goodbyes. You never know when is the last time you'll see someone.

Continuing the topic: Do all the silly Senior things before you graduate. Take graduation photos. Be extremely excited for your classmates. Talk greatly of how you feel. Sign and get your yearbook signed (I'm glad I did, no matter how silly it might have felt at the time, it's worth it in 10 years, don't ya think?) Don't waste your time.

I miss the palmtrees. Norway seems colder than ever. Sure, it's summer, but the weather has been ****ty most days. Both surroundings and socialities have changed drastically. I do have some go-to friends that I can just call up and hang out with. However, I'm on the fringe of the social system here. Yesterday I did call this beauty out of the blue though, was refreshing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSPfeTwl8Kw

We did have a party at Martin's hotel before I left though. It was our joint birthday party, although I've gotta hand it to him. We prepared food and sorted things out. Snow arrived and we had a drink. Some more of our friends arrive and we had a nice time. Everyone had a shot by the bar - I remember mine, Martin's, and Prokop's being the size of 3 gulps. After some time by the bar, suddenly the whole party arrives.

I have to keep it short, because there was so much. Spent the time talking to people all the time. There was this one chick there, who's moving into my house. We'd hit it off before this and kept hitting it off tonight. However, for some reason, I did not hook up with her. I think it was a combination of me enjoying how she was displaying interest and how she was drinking a bit excessively. However, I owed it to us both to pull through. I'm very fine with how we ended up though - she's a cool girl. We were about 50 people at the party. Birthday cake and short speeches. I don't think I held one, however I can't be completely sure if I said anything or not. Cake was good. Party was good. This christian girl - who was nice to talk to, although full of herself for being different - kept running around the party saying how this guy - me - just wanted her for sex. It was funny, because I seemed to be the only one that didn't.

Ultimately, I said goodbye to a few people, then we made our way into a couple minibusses and made our way to town. Now, town on a saturday isn't that great. We dropped off at Assembly, then spent some time at Castle bar before we gathered most people and made our way to Zula Bar, which had free entry. Most of the time in town was spent there. However, I did go on a small adventure with some guys and this guy called Jesse. Jesse is like a ripoff of Mystery - Pure pickup and renowned for his skill in magic. I got my entrance paid for at Spacebar, and once inside, he started doing magic tricks, and if impressed, the people were to give me a free drink. Honestly, this was a great way to display value. He got immense amounts of attention, he made me like him more, and the people didn't dislike him, but rather offered me drinks. I have no idea how he did those tricks.

We eventually make our way back to Martin's (about 16 of us). This girl and I spent the ride singing songs, replacing all the words with "meow". I didn't think I'd miss her, but she really put in an effort. She's so fun to hang with. So happy and full of energy. And her eyes. Beautiful girl.

Oh and we met Robin in town, where he hooked up with this girl I'd hooked up with a month earlier. It was good fun.

Back at the hotel, Martin disappeared for a good 2 hours, while we spend our time in room 7 and by the bar. I end up in bed with Mitch, Prokop, both the girls above. By the way, Mitch is a great guy. He really praised me earlier, thanking for all my advice. He knows what to do, I hope he improves. Now, in this spooning situation, he was a bit of a major ****block. I not gonna go out and claim it, but I would've 100% banged if it wasn't for him. I should've worked around it better though. We chill till 5 in the morning, at which time I realize nothing will happen and I make my way up to room 5 and crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghb6eDopW8I

I wake up. Prokop jumps on me and we chill in bed, chatting, like real bros. ****ING HELL I MISS MY FRIENDS. There I was, telling him how I have a hard time missing people and surface feelings in general. No more. Now, more than ever, I realize how vital it is to have a group of good friends to rely on. Even more reason to be extremely proactive socially going into university.

Oh yeah, by the way, you read that right. I got accepted into CU: Boulder! I'm really ****ing late though, so we just sorted the financial documents, resolving housing issues, and awaiting my I-20.

Back to Cape Town. The two girls come to my room and we say our goodbyes. That was the last time I saw them. Prokop goes after them and I fall asleep.

Waking up. I step out of bed and inspect this magnificent suite that I'm residing. Colored white, a huge bed, open shower, toilet, bath, what luxury! 5 star for good reason. I relieve myself and jump into the shower. Finish with a cold sprint, dry up, and walk over to the window. What view!

So hey, here's the images I digged up from the internet:

This is what I'm looking at, from the POV of the opposite direction down right in the photo: http://www.capetownskies.com/4154/10_okw_cstbg_tokai_pold.jpg I live somewhere below the cave.

This is the cave, where I've been, called Elephant's Eye https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/482626_10151682845180579_1810504245_n.jpg

And I found this. It looked extremely familiar. Turns out my house was the one 2 houses behind the one in the front
http://i.imgur.com/5Smbage.jpg
(With the blue roof).

Here's a picture of Lion's Head from Camps Bay
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/946970_10151719423175579_504710191_n.jpg

Here's a traditional picture of Cape Town
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/464137_10151683219255579_672622924_o.jpg
I can tell you a story, something, about any spot you put your finger on that picture.

It was a beautiful view, no clouds, sunny, warm. Looking onto Tokai, Muizenberg, my home. I said my goodbyes.

I find Martin in his suite with a hangover - he remembers next to nothing after town. We get ourselves some Eggs Benedict with Salmon and Kaviar. Hah. I give him the rest of my whey protein and we chill. We find out that some 6 brunettes did cocaine in the bathroom last night. We decide it's a great idea to go gym. Don't make our mistake. Don't go to the gym in an effort to recover after a long night.

On our way back, we visit my house, where we find said girl and her family, moving furniture into the house. We chill in the park, I say my final goodbyes to both her and my house. Not before long, I say my goodbyes to Martin too, and head to this small goodbye party held by some 10th graders from my school. It's nothing special and mostly grade 10s and some grade 12s. It was nice saying goodbye to people. Gave Serbia a jacket of hers, after like 6 months. We hugged like never before. I'll miss her and see her sometime. The original plan was to catch her in Montenegro and live with her and her friends for a week, but plans change. Or do they? I still haven't decided actually.

Some goodbyes were unexpected. This girl couldn't let me go, which was sweet. She lives in Boulder though, so I'll see her. Harrison and Brian was completely without note. They all got blazed earlier though. I leave the place and make my way down the road, walking. I find a quarter in my pocket and roll it down the hill, as some sign of closure. Enter: Airport.

I took this old allergy pill, which side-effect is drowsiness. I slept for 14 hours combined. Never travelled that quickly before.

Norway.

Ive been doing a fair bit, but nothing noteworthy of mention. Started NoFap seriously as of 2 days ago. Got myself my first proper phone in 3 years. The yearly festival starts tomorrow. Expect stories!

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice NDJ! Graduation must be pretty cool. All the s*** you went through to get to that moment on the stage. Pretty satisfying.

Looking forward to the stories, I'm going to have some of my own stories starting August 5th btw. Right now I'm taking this time off to improve my self and my game.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eurotripssss

Holy ****, I didn't realize so much time had passed since my last entry.

Unsurprisingly, I started NoFap FOR REAL 2 days ago. Easy money.

I got my US Visa fixed and passport in the mail yesterday.

The festival wasnt as great as previous years, but that's also largely on me.

Was gonna have a party, but it got cancelled last minute. Perhaps I'll get to organize one in the few days I'll be back.

On that note, tomorrow I'm heading to Montenegro. Extremely spontaneous decision. Booked a super cheap flight and now I've got organize travel plans, **** hahahaha. I'll book some hostel by the beach and take it from there. Right now I'm just waiting for Serbia to tell me the place she'll be staying with her girls, then I'll aim to be around there.

I'll go interrail and travel europe from there over a period of 22 days.

If any of you live in europe, wanna meet up, or host me, then just comment here with your details, like a number and area, and I'll hit you up.

yolo.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, congrats on that decision! Im sure it will be more than worth it. If youre thinking about coming to Portugal, let me know.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
University!!!

Okay, so I never got to finish my eurotrip entry. Ive got some of it on my old computer, so I'll post it later. Yeah, I got a new computer now!

So, university. It's so cool. SO COOL. Like I dont even have time to write a full entry anymore. There's always something to do. There are no excuses to not make friends and have fun.

There have been parties like every night. Krewella played last night, but for some reason I decided to go back to the dorm. I did meditate for like 5 minutes though, which is something.

University, to me, is really about getting myself sorted to real life. It's about setting those good habits, building character and relationships. And learning of course!

Im super excited to get started at working out again! Ive order whey protein, weight gainer, and multivitamins and a shaker. I live right next to a small free gym! (And a volleyball field, football fields, etc. And a lot of people!)

Im also trying out for the rugby team. Ive never played it before, but I figured it really is time to get fit. Not only big and strong, but fit and ripped too. I will die, but this will get me there. You gotta break yourself on the way. Rebuild. Reform and recreate.

The lack of privacy and excess of activities is great regarding nofap.

The frats and their parties are cool, but neither as great as I had expected. Im really really hoping to meet some cool guys.

On that note, it's weird in the beginnning, how you're considering everyone your friend, but few act like you'd expect a friend to act. You have to keep meeting more people and building connections.

Presence is big. I always walk past people that recognize me and I could react a lot better if only I paid better attention. Inspired by "The Way of The Peaceful Warrior", I want to gain increased self-mastery.

University, and learning in general, is about learning and integrating different subjects; to see both sides of any argument or perspective, even those you favor presently. Question them. The future lies within integration of subjects through mastery of multiple, not specialization within one.

Ive met so many great girls. It really motivates me to be a better person, so I can see myself as an equal and even more comfortable and attractive. Of course this is shallow and not accurate, but it's part of my motivation.

In fact, this Bulgarian girl that I met the other day, I just walked into her and we ended up walking around and chilling in my room for like 40 minutes. She is so pretty and has done a lot of interesting things. She is into me and I'm into her. She left with two amazing hugs and asking me that I HAVE to text her. God, she just brought back nostalgia. Im missing Cape Town. She reminded me of that beauty and purity. She reminded me of Sarah. And Serbia. I miss them both. I really do need to write about europe.

I'll spare you for the first week, cause I think I have that covered in the other one. It was the best week. What a week!

I went from Budva, Montenegro, up to Belgrade. There I stayed with some family friends in their apartment. Just did tourist things and went to the pool the 3 days I spent with them. I also got to meet this girl, this peculiar girl. Walked around the castle at night for an hour with her, then spent some hours with her friend at a cafe and then the next day in her room. She was peculiar in the way that she had a complex about herself and seemed not to let me in. I still enjoyed her company.

Moved to Hedonist Hostel, which was very nice. Ended up in a room with 2 english lads. They became like my best friends there. Such great and funny guys. Went out with them on a Pub Crawl, where we met like 20 other people. Two girls stand out in general. I started talking to this group of girls and expanded from there. This one hot chick gave me great attention, touchy and forward. I zoomed in on her and we had a great time. However, she turned out to have some sort of boytoy with her, which caused me to stay back a bit. God she was so flirty though.

Highlight was definitely how I was sitting around this keg table with 5 girls and keeping my age and country of origin hidden from them. It just expanded into vast roleplays and comical detachment. I moved onto this other girl, but quickly realized that she was not worth it. Lastly, there was this short girl, like 5' something. Cuuuute. She was uhm 24. Yeah buddy! We have a great time and she's into me. Key thing was hiding my age, as it had ****ed me up so much prior to this.

We arrive at the Clubs on the river and have drinks and Im chilling with my english mates. I decide to go walk around. I run into this girl and start dancing with her. Not before long, we're hooking up. You know, standard, she's close and I just make the move. This drunken dancefloor hookup keeps going for like 30 minutes, I escalate a bit and isolate her on the front of the boat. Alone, we just keep doing our thing. Im trying to tease her, not letting her quite come, but she isn't keen on having sex, so I just get her off. We then spend a good 30 minutes just talking. It was really nice.

I leave her for a moment and after a few minutes, everyone is gone. I swear, we would've ****ed if she didnt leave with her friends. She was so up for it. I think I end up walking alone back to the hostel. Meet the boys there, and our Aussie friend, Luke.

The english lads left to Budapest and I stayed with Luke at the hostel for like another 3 nights. We had good fun and hes a great guy. Also met this really cool American guy, who didnt even live there, he just came over every day from his hotel. Great guy.

Spent the last 2 nights with Serbia and her friends. Actually just once, I think. I might not remember correctly. On the last night, I was gonna meet up with her to say proper goodbye, but she never came through to me properly. Plans got ****ed up and I told her I didnt have time for it and left for the bus station. As I stepped onto the bus, she sent me a long and heartfelt text. I really really appreciated that.

On the bus, I sat next to this really nice and pretty girl. We talked a lot and listened music on her walkman. Upon arriving in budapest at 3am, she took me to her friend's apartment, where she stayed. I felt that for the moment, it was more of a friendly thing, as she had noticed my age.

I left the next day and headed to my hostel on margitsziget island. I wouldn't recommend the hostel, but it was great. Headed from there to Sziget festival, where I met up with my english lads again. Checked out balloonparty, where we released 10 000 balloons into the sky. Then we went to Chase & Status in a party tent. Being already 35 degrees, adding a ****ton of people and even more humidity to that, by the time people walked out, everyone could press quite a bit of sweat out of their shirts. Ended up being a good and long night. Met this dutch girl that was super into me. I flinched when she asked for my age though, said 20. She said her little brother was 20. Great. I stayed and danced with her, but it was lost. Ended up walking around and felt good. Sat down this place and saw this girl sitting down. After a long time, I finally approached her. Halfway over there, I turn 180 degrees and walk away. I stopped, got centered, listened to the music, and went straight back to her. Her friend wasnt for it, but she very nicely told me that she didnt want to dance. Good experience.

Budapest in general didnt have that great nightlife, at least I didn't find it. Fun nights though. Made other friends and had a good time. Went to the thermal baths. Did various things. Eurotrips are the best idea.

Back to uni, I just realized that IVe met most people during the day, so make an effort to always talk to people when you find yourself thinking of what you could say. Try to go eating alone, so youre forced to meet new people. This is also great when going out, but seek to have people you can always meet up with to bring your vibe up.
TLDR; the best way to meet people is to walk around alone around people.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a small update to get some days out of the way!

Supplements have arrived and I hit the gym yet again today. Things are looking good and I can feel that I'm gonna get super fit. Heavy weights and running on the field. I wanna feel and do like those fit calisthenics guys.

Ran into that bulgarian girl again outside the C4C. Chilled with her waiting for her other hot friend. Sofia, this Norwegian girl shows up and asks me if I want to join her to the bookstore. It felt good to politely reject the offer of a hot girl in favor for another. She did ask me to call her for dinner as she walked away though :)

Cant remember much after this that day. I played some cool table tennis and I also want to learn piano.

Met this other girl the next day, asked these two girls if they knew where the Main gym was. They ended up walking me there and I took one of them's number. Met her again later. Possibility to build upon that.

Got high as **** at Pike, a frat. Ate Oreos, Cosmos Pizza, and tried this soda with 100mg THC in it. So good. Went to the Rugby meeting, high as balls. I was hallucinating into the chair and half present. Terrifying really. They were super serious about winning the National championship, so I decided it wasnt anything for me.

Met up with Cam on the way home and took an awkward busride to Will Vill.

Went to the room and jerked me off my high throne and down to my dreams.

Woke up and still high as balls. Only got normal around 12. Ate twice. First time I met these two cool guys and this girl I just learned is on the floor above. She's tiny, but tits to abs ratio is ridiculous.

At 2 pm I also ate and sat down with this guy. Invited 2 black girls to join. One is hot. I kept sitting with them and eventually went with them to her room. Got her number, picked up my supplements, and got out as she told me to call her tomorrow.

Been chilling with the floor above. Im still disorganized and a bit behind on work, so Im hoping to fix that tomorrow.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing special to note.

Im getting into a very good routine here, which I really enjoy. Workouts are moving forward and I can see and feel my body improving. Currently, it's about more than working out in the gym, it's in the running on the field (Im hoping to start just running routinely, but it's tricky when your legs hurt constantly).

Ive got a new hobby in Slacklining. Spent a good 5 or more hours on it over a two day period. I can walk the line now! Sometimes. It's great exercise too. Hoping to start doing a workout a week on the line - it provides a lot of work for the stabilizers.

Only went out twice this weekend. Was fun. BBQ at ZBT, then went there later on friday for a puts 'n' sluts party. Henrik, my norwegian friend, and I met some girls and took them there. Tonnes of shots. Put on Norwegian music and danced like never before. Everyone loved it and it was a great night.

In his apartment, we've put up christmas lights and a discolight. Nextdoor there is a blow-up pool and a palmtree. Yeah.

I cant really be bothered writing about this weekend though. Was fun.

Saturday, we went to a BBQ at Sigma Nu. I liked how most people were very fit there, the house was huge with basketball and volleyball, and they had the best girls so far. I was hanging from yesterday though, so I didnt drink and left early. This is like 2 pm and I walk a block up and find this other frat having a beach party with like 100-150 people. They liked me so I casually walked in before I headed home.

Went out yesterday too, after we won our football match vs CSU. Decent night out. Lots of walking. Met the Bulgarian girl again. You see, Ive laid off her for a while, cause she's always got so many guys around her, which I rarely feel like being a part of. The hug she gave me most surely convinced me that she was still into me, which was nice.

I think I need to be more actively social again. What I mean is, not only seeking more interactions, but taking those interactions further, and also hanging more out with people I know.

Back to last night, I got to know a couple of girls, because approaching girls at night is eeeeeasy. This one girl, Henrik was real keen on me calling her to get her to come over to ZBT. I did and she eventually came with her friend. She was keen on me and we had a good thing going. On our way to our dorm, Legend, Henrik's good friend from his dorm shows up. Im fairly stoned, so Im just chilling it. However, he is very charismatic, so he just kinda took over the interaction, while I laid off.

Here is where the subtleties of bros before hoes come in. Since it's a convenient setup for them, they create such a situation where it's just weird if I join them in their dorm. You know, value games and such. I dont like that. At all. You dont simply take my girl and expect me to be cool with it. I'll leave that for another time though.

Today Ive done a lot of organizing, played some soccer, met some people, and now Im going to have a cold shower, meditate, eat dinner, work out, do laundry, and do homework.

It's about balance.