"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Normie-tier white men are now running Just Be White game in the Middle East

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
East Coast black. Lived out West and dated a mexican and now I am hooked. I have dated a few Indian chicks before. They are cool but their parents can never know about you unless you are super high status.
east coast has fine women i already know, how you doin as a black male on that side bro?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Black chicks would bang da fuc out of white dudes if given the chance. White dudes are seen as a come up and are easily controlled. Plus black women are obsessed with mixed race babies and "good hair".
Do you think Thomas Jefferson was macking on Sally Hemmings because she gave him IOI, or did he force himself on her? The only man that IQMogged Jefferson was the much older Ben Franklin, and he was into older chicks in any case. :eek:
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
she likes whiteboys but also likes fit black guys (football players , basketball players)
You just accidently hit upon the entire female preference

In my honest opinion, the average woman will go for:

Top 20% white men
Top 5% black men
Top 1% Asian

Whites get the most legroom. They don't need swag as much

But Chad & Tyrone theory is generally true
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
east coast has fine women i already know, how you doin as a black male on that side bro?
When I was dating alot I was doing okay. There are a lot of people out here. It is diverse in the major cities. I dont feel much discrimination. There is always some cute girl that will like your skin tone you just have to find her. Its a numbers game.

Ironically its harder to get a cute black girlfriend out here than it is to get another race. Thats the only drawback to living in the DC, Maryland, Virginia area. Hypergamy is crazy out here because the incomes are so high. There is a lot of govt money out here. When I go out West ( not California) its easier to get chicks because income levels are lower. They just want a ninja with a job.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
I think the deeper question here is, however, whether a Nordic girl will marry and procreate with an Arab guy once the exotic novelty wears off.
The big white land whale and the sugar-mama (aka leftover women) do that,

Here in Europe there are new opportunities for leftover women since 2015.
Being an ugly land whale and/or 40+, many of these women grasp their last chance on a family by securing themselves a needy migrant that needs money and a passport.

These women are even to ugly for incels but they will do for the illegal migrant from a third world ****hole.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
Certain things I learned from Arab/Muslim girls. Majority won't care what your religion is, but if you are around her parents then you are muslim. If she commits to you she will put up with you, I remember losing my job and only working 1 day a week and barely getting by and she still had my back. Lots of them are messy girls and don't keep a clean house, yet have very high sex drives. Even if you live together she will tell her parents that you are just visiting because your not married. She will push for marriage because her culture demands it.

Never get them pregnant because she going to want to be married. She be going crazy with the idea of her culture disowning her and her child. This will only cause heartache or relief depending on your personality. I think most Arab girls because they come from a oppressive culture are extremely sexually open. They will try almost anything within reason. Also being a man and acting like a man is a must and look for ways to defend her publicly probably one of there largest attractions.

20190408_094811.jpg 031.JPG 117357395_2523861124519776_1414214641852480128_n.jpg
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
You just accidently hit upon the entire female preference

In my honest opinion, the average woman will go for:

Top 20% white men
Top 5% black men
Top 1% Asian

Whites get the most legroom. They don't need swag as much

But Chad & Tyrone theory is generally true
I've been noticing the better looking black athletes ascending into white women, producing mixed-race children that have excellent athletic & sports-smarts talent - QB Pat Mahomes is one such example.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
When I was dating alot I was doing okay. There are a lot of people out here. It is diverse in the major cities. I dont feel much discrimination. There is always some cute girl that will like your skin tone you just have to find her. Its a numbers game.

Ironically its harder to get a cute black girlfriend out here than it is to get another race. Thats the only drawback to living in the DC, Maryland, Virginia area. Hypergamy is crazy out here because the incomes are so high. There is a lot of govt money out here. When I go out West ( not California) its easier to get chicks because income levels are lower. They just want a ninja with a job.
it sure is a numbers game, even when i did well in atl with black women , i still had to stay out of that damn house.
the cost of living was very good there as welll. i might end up going back later or trying san diego out , not sure yet
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Never get them pregnant because she going to want to be married. She be going crazy with the idea of her culture disowning her and her child. This will only cause heartache or relief depending on your personality. I think most Arab girls because they come from a oppressive culture are extremely sexually open. They will try almost anything within reason. Also being a man and acting like a man is a must and look for ways to defend her publicly probably one of there largest attractions.
That's not the case at all, she will try to convert you to Islam and most arabs would be more than happy to welcome a white muslim convert. With her family you would do a lot better. This is a the case with several Anglo Saxons guys i went to school with. Also keep in mind Christian arab girls exist too in large numbers.
 
Top