Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Normie-tier white men are now running Just Be White game in the Middle East

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was viewing this:

The very cute gal on the right at 38:06 just comes out and asks for the normie's number. Her body language shows that she just can't help herself.

It's OVER for ArabCels.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah go to a place where you dont look or act like the locals, women will be interested because of the exotic factor. It's not rocket science.

Also Crusader men bred with a lot of arab women, that'swhy lebanese Christians usually look a lot more white
I have a bunch of ancestors that were in the Crusades, mostly in the ones commanded by Saint Louis (#7 & #8); some even died in Palestine. :eek:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's your deal @MatureDJ? You put up all these threads, you have a white-only women dating policy, or you just don't want to date black women (we have already established that), or are you open to dating anyone wont add that much of a stigma for you/family if you chose to date them (ie Russian/Slavic/Jewish white, Asian, Filipina, non-Muslim Arab, etc...). You come across like you are some shortcel. You look at other posters like @zinc4, they are basically cleaning house with ethnic chicks because they aren't getting as much traction with white women with their SMV (I guess him having a home at a beach doesn't hurt either).

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a subtle New York/New Jersey accent and the British girls just loved it when I was there. Around here though, no one gives sh!t or even really hears it.

Keep in mind, women in 3rd-world countries, especially in places where there are routine threats to basic physical safety, will see an interested western man as a ticket out of poverty and danger.

Once he brings his mail-order bride back to the west, she'll soon realize how pathetic and low-SMV he is, and if she's attractive, will often then leave him. This is apparently pretty common with Filipina mail-order brides.

I haven't read your other posts but if you have some fvcked-up race complex, then disregard this.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my greatest sexual exploits was dating with Arab women. Moroccan and Algerian along with a Philistine were left me with some interesting memories that is for sure.
@MatureDJ must missing out if he's only willing to dating white women, but is not getting traction, but starts making threads about ethnicels instead.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you watching this garbage, christ, the anecdotes spun by these doom peddles are always favorable to their narrative, anything against the narrative, not talked about.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's your deal @MatureDJ? You put up all these threads, you have a white-only women dating policy, or you just don't want to date black women (we have already established that), or are you open to dating anyone wont add that much of a stigma for you/family if you chose to date them (ie Russian/Slavic/Jewish white, Asian, Filipina, non-Muslim Arab, etc...).
Yes, I have a white-only dating policy, although a slight admixture of Asian would be fine. I am 1/1024 Native American, so a small amount there would be fine as well. I also wouldn't have a problem with an exceptionally good dark white gal. However, there can be no discernible amount of black. Call me a racist, so be it!
You come across like you are some shortcel. You look at other posters like @zinc4, they are basically cleaning house with ethnic chicks because they aren't getting as much traction with white women with their SMV (I guess him having a home at a beach doesn't hurt either).
Yes, VERY ShortCel, like 2%-ile in the white population. :mad: :mad: :mad: That said, fat women tell me all the time that I am "cute", but I am not a chubby chaser. I suppose a lot of incels would call me a VolCel.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An absolutely magnificent edu-tainment video from our blackpill professor IncelTV.....

You can tell he's passionate about the blackpill because all his videos are well-researched, well-articulated and spiked with dark humor...

2021 is off to a good start....

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I have a white-only dating policy, although a slight admixture of Asian would be fine. I am 1/1024 Native American, so a small amount there would be fine as well. I also wouldn't have a problem with an exceptionally good dark white gal. However, there can be no discernible amount of black. Call me a racist, so be it!

Yes, VERY ShortCel, like 2%-ile in the white population. :mad: :mad: :mad: That said, fat women tell me all the time that I am "cute", but I am not a chubby chaser. I suppose a lot of incels would call me a VolCel.
I am not calling you a racist on this aspect because that is your dating preference. I think women, especially ethnic women are more racist, which if that is the goal of your threads then you are doing a great job for calling that out! There would probably be less ethnicels (with their own race) if white guys did not enable ethnic women to do the racial hypergamy thing.

You are choosing not to shoot fish in the barrel with ethnics because of a non-tangible emotional value. I just find that interesting. Its like passing up a million dollars. Tell me, why do you care about ethnicels to make so many threads? Are you trying to shame ethnic hypergamy enablers who are selling race for SMV boost to ethnics for poontang? What exactly is your goal with these threads?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arab girls can be very hot and are certainly not as difficult as you might imagine. Northern Europeans are exotic to them.

The reverse is also true - Arab guys are often considered hot by Nordic girls.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arab girls can be very hot and are certainly not as difficult as you might imagine. Northern Europeans are exotic to them.

The reverse is also true - Arab guys are often considered hot by Nordic girls.
True.

I think the deeper question here is, however, whether a Nordic girl will marry and procreate with an Arab guy once the exotic novelty wears off.

You have a lot of white women who claim "I would date a [insert non-white ethnicity here]" because either they're "adventurous" or feel like it's just the more woke thing to say these days -- but almost always end up with white men in long-term relationships.

I think it's also readily observable that most interracial couples are white male with a non-white female (strongly enforced by entertainment media and mass-market advertising), rather than the other way around. This is especially true with Asian women, where indeed, in western society, Oriental features are generally regarded as less desirable, and partnering with a white man can be seen as a form of hypergamy. Interestingly, this is less so the case with black women -- I imagine the much stronger sense of oppressed identity and community is simply too strong of an emotional connection she has with other black men. Asian women in the US tend to embrace and embody white culture much more, and of course, are often fetishized and pursued by white suitors.

Even in the case of this video, the sexual intrigue of the "other" would uncommonly result in a longer-term mating arrangement. In other words, the young Arab woman fawning over the exotic white stranger will still most likely conform to the Arab standard of SMV when choosing a longer-term nesting partner. I think this is the case with everyone, from any ethnic-dominant society.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is all subjective, i tend to actually do very well within my race and struggle alot more with whites , hispanics and asians(current gf is latina)
she likes whiteboys but also likes fit black guys (football players , basketball players) keep in mind as an african american man , those are the types that are seen as attractive by my race and other races , the fit athletic sports type. dr's and lawyers dnt really gain respect in my community,its more about having swag and masculinity .

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

I think the deeper question here is, however, whether a Nordic girl will marry and procreate with an Arab guy once the exotic novelty wears off.

You have a lot of white women who claim "I would date a [insert non-white ethnicity here]" because either they're "adventurous" or feel like it's just the more woke thing to say these days -- but almost always end up with white men in long-term relationships.

I think it's also readily observable that most interracial couples are white male with a non-white female (strongly enforced by entertainment media and mass-market advertising), rather than the other way around. This is especially true with Asian women, where indeed, in western society, Oriental features are generally regarded as less desirable, and partnering with a white man can be seen as a form of hypergamy. Interestingly, this is less so the case with black women -- I imagine the much stronger sense of oppressed identity and community is simply too strong of an emotional connection she has with other black men. Asian women in the US tend to embrace and embody white culture much more, and of course, are often fetishized and pursued by white suitors.

Even in the case of this video, the sexual intrigue of the "other" would uncommonly result in a longer-term mating arrangement. In other words, the young Arab woman fawning over the exotic white stranger will still most likely conform to the Arab standard of SMV when choosing a longer-term nesting partner. I think this is the case with everyone, from any ethnic-dominant society.
There's always going to be an advantage if you're seen as "exotic" or interesting in some way. On the other hand, some countries are very conservative and society discourages marrying outside of the tribe or religion.

I think men are also more adventurous than women. Women tend to conform to whatever society dictates.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's always going to be an advantage if you're seen as "exotic" or interesting in some way. On the other hand, some countries are very conservative and society discourages marrying outside of the tribe or religion.

I think men are also more adventurous than women. Women tend to conform to whatever society dictates.
Much like there's always going to be an advantage if you're seen as normal and conforming.

A good example is Asian and Indian men, who tend to have it rough in western dating markets. They don't have it rough in Asian and Indian dating markets, with Asian and Indian beauty standards, however. Kpop boy bands and Indian Bollywood actors, and their heartthrob status in their respective cultures, confirms the western bias against them.

Because of American/European cultural hegemony and media dominance, and the exponentially increasing globalization of social and entertainment media, more and more foreign cultures are being indoctrinated with our beauty standards. Many billboard models advertising beauty products in Korea, for instance, are white. The marketing of skin-whitening creams in India and Africa is becoming more prevalent.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of American/European cultural hegemony and media dominance, and the exponentially increasing globalization of social and entertainment media, more and more foreign cultures are being indoctrinated with our beauty standards. Many billboard models advertising beauty products in Korea, for instance, are white. The marketing of skin-whitening creams in India and Africa is becoming more prevalent.
^^^ truth.

But for quite some time there has always been eastern people that wanted to conform or be like westerners. Just look at double eye-lid surgeries which has been happening in the east for years now. All to look like westerners.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ truth.

But for quite some time there has always been eastern people that wanted to conform or be like westerners. Just look at double eye-lid surgeries which has been happening in the east for years now. All to look like westerners.

when I was in SE Asia back in the early 2000's, I noticed the amount of skin-whitening cream adverts and products in pharmacies... opposite to westerners using sunbeds, fake tan etc.

People I spoke to said its also that people with darker skin are seen as lower class in society as more likely to be working in fields, building sites where exposed to sun all day.

There's a prejeduices going on with white women dating black men. Its rare to see good looking or middle class and upwards women dating black men, unless the male is a sports star, actor, musician. They may have one night stands, but rare to see relationships ime.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was in SE Asia back in the early 2000's, I noticed the amount of skin-whitening cream adverts and products in pharmacies... opposite to westerners using sunbeds, fake tan etc.

People I spoke to said its also that people with darker skin are seen as lower class in society as more likely to be working in fields, building sites where exposed to sun all day.

There's a prejeduices going on with white women dating black men. Its rare to see good looking or middle class and upwards women dating black men, unless the male is a sports star, actor, musician. They may have one night stands, but rare to see relationships ime.
This prejudice in the US strongly correlates race with socio-economic status. In the US, black men are assumed to be of lower socio-economic status because black communities tend to be in poverty (for a variety of reasons I won't get into). However, black men are highly sexualized in our culture and have been traditionally regarded as a threat to white chastity.

Asian and Indian men are often assumed to be of higher socio-economic status because the stereotypes that they are studious, high-achieving, hard-working etc. However, they are also perceived to be physically and socially less dominant than their white counterparts (and especially black men), and this is hammered home by near-universal desexualization of Asian/Indian men in the media.

Hence, white men are the preferred race for a partner by our white-dominant society -- higher-status, attractive, but also safe.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, i've said this in the past and I dont mind repeating: no amount of media propaganda can influence a primal instinct such as sexual attraction.

Asian and Indian men cling to this idea that their struggles in the dating market is due to negative media portrayal, and yet they conveniently neglect that no other demographic has been marginalized or demonized more than Black males, and yet Black males have always been sexually desired by women.

Back during the segregation days, White women were threatened with violence and ostracization if they had sexual relations with Black men, and yet that never stopped Stacy from sneaking out to jazz clubs to have sex with Tobey and Percy..... because no amount of negative media propaganda can influence women not to find Black guys attractive.

Conversely, Anime culture has been hot since the 90s. Go to a Comicon event and you'll see that it's mostly White girls that are cosplaying Japanese anime characters, and yet has this helped the dating prospects of Japanese or Asian men? Nope.

Also, Kpop is becoming huge these days, has this helped the dating prospects of Asian men? Nope.

Time for some brutal blackpill truth: certain phenotypes are only attractive in one of the genders.

For example, the Black phenotype is considered desirable in males, but undesirable in females. Which is why Black guys slay but Black females like Beyonce try to look less African by sporting blonde wigs, light skin and colored contacts.

The Asian phenotype is considered desirable in females, but undesirable in males.

Not trying to be hurtful, but this is just the brutal truth that guys are willfully turning a blind eye to.

The only way for ethnic men to increase their SMV is to look as least ethnic as possible - which I see nothing wrong with. There's nothing wrong with White-washing yourself if that's what it takes to give you better odds.....

And BTW, I know my post will probably get deleted due to this new era of censorship, but this is just the truth that needs to be spoken so guys can wise up and stop clinging to copes.....