Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Non-white women in general feeling entitled to me as an ethnic guy.

Reaction score
I've had made a lot of strides in the game in the past four years and have come a long way. Lost a good bit of fat, look sharp, got a decent paying job with nice work life balance and have incorporated an overall great lifestyle into it all.

As an Indian guy (born in America though), I almost exclusively go for white girls and I end up with them most of the times too.

But I've noticed that ethnic women are starting to feel real entitled to me and depending on their race, they openly show they have a problem with me going for white girls (black women and Latinas do this a lot).

At times it has come up at work but also in general among mutual friends of girls I have been with as well as girls who frequent the same bars I do. I kind of have a reputation for only getting with white girls and some women have cornered me a bit on this, black women actually do this a lot which I have no idea of because I am not black.

I have actually had a handful of encounters where a girl who is black will openly call me a racist or strongly suggest I am one because I almost exclusively go for white girls. One even said "it ain't gonna make you any whiter n*gga", like wtf......

For a while I thought it was just black women but then I realized that brown girls can be just as bad with this sort of stuff. One of the girls I used to smash was this cute pale brunette who had a Persian friend that got way too touchy with me, when I tried to get away she said "what? can't stand to be around your own kind?". No idea where that came from since Persians and Indians are not even the same people!

Then I get it from Hispanic women too, one I've known as a neighbor asked me if I would smash Eva Mendes, I said "not really my type" and she had a meltdown calling me a racist. One, after her friend at a party squeezed my shoulder, said "he won't bother with you, you're not white enough, let him go back to his Trump rally".

Like what in the actual f-ck.

I have not even got into Indian women who give me more backlash than anything, one Indian girl at work who was in a sorority at a big party school calls me "Uncle Jindal" because she found out most of my friends are white as well as the girls I end up with. Then there was another Indian girl who got into an argument with a girl I was on a date with, as soon as I came into the picture, she got even more p1ssed, looked at me and said "better get your trophy wife in control, we know she's only with you for the money" (I don't even make that much and my date was a nurse).

But its like unlike white girls, they actually throw race in there.

Like non-white girls will call me a racist for my dating preference and try to take the whole thing into the discussion of race while white girls could care less. Some of these girls I don't even know! Dah fuk.

I can understand Indian girls maybe having an issue with it but what gives with women of other minority groups? It's not even supposed to be any of their business.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Hispanic and date mostly white girls as well. Though I'll date a Hispanic girl, I find white girls prefer my personality. I am a bit of a coconut and if a Latina is looking for a particular kind of Latino we just don't mesh as well.

Keep doing you and don't sweat the territorial ethnic girls. People just look for reasons to make race an issue these days.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send all the Latinas over my way...they are so passionate in the sack its like my Kryptonite...unfortunatrly they can be equally passionate outside of it which leads to lots of other issues hahaha...