“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Non-Player Character

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
203
Reaction score
131
Age
35
Location
Alabama
Is it someone who is plugged in/unaware/blue pill?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RazorRambo24

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,358
Age
34
Nah it comes from video games.. Its mostly a term used in online games to delineate a actual person from a computer generated /programmed person. In the real world it kinda just means like the robotic people who just walk around and do ordinary things and seem to be acting only within the constructs of programmed society... Who freak out over someone who chooses to do anything different like go into a grocery store and like do something out of the ordinary like yell out some sht or slide throguh an aisle on a cart their friend is pushing.

Its ordinary / robotic people vs people who feel they are not that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2023
Messages
328
Reaction score
316
It comes from video games (RPGs and MMORPGs in particular initially). It means all the ordinary people who are still plugged into the matrix.
 

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
203
Reaction score
131
Age
35
Location
Alabama
Nah it comes from video games.. Its mostly a term used in online games to delineate a actual person from a computer generated /programmed person. In the real world it kinda just means like the robotic people who just walk around and do ordinary things and seem to be acting only within the constructs of programmed society... Who freak out over someone who chooses to do anything different like go into a grocery store and like do something out of the ordinary like yell out some sht or slide throguh an aisle on a cart their friend is pushing.

Its ordinary / robotic people vs people who feel they are not that.
Damn, that sounds like most people.

Also, if somebody yelled in a grocery store, I'd probably laugh my ass off
 
Top