Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Non-Photogenic

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Im not sure why but in real life i look all good, and ****. However in photos i look like ****. I duno what it is but something makes me look bad in 98% of photos however when im looking in the mirror i look good. how does this work :(
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
http://www.truemirror.com/

Maybe you just look better reversed and aren't used to seeing yourself the real way.

I just remembered some post about this a while back ago. I think I look different in pictures too. Not horrible, but different.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
kinda like when you talk in person and talk on the phone. (for other people too) some people sound much different on phone (sometimes worse) than in person.

judge actions done by the heart than by appearance/words.
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Is what i look like in real life how i look in photos ? Or in mirrors :/. In photos my face looks like totally different in a bad way.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Get a digicam and get 200 pic of yourself from all the different angles. Then learn to pose for the camera.

takes about 3 hours and suddently you become photogenic. :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
LOL, ive gone threw like 30 photos and i look like ****, my slight acne and mpretty white skin doesnt help. I also have a bit of a big head i think :eek:
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Try a video recorder. nothing else can be trusted. be prepared though;)
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Photos and mirrors are two-dimentional. However, mirrors differ from photos because the image reflected is actually in visual stereo. In a mirror each of your eyes see different angle of the reflection. Your mind then combines those two perspectives into one forming the final image. Photograph captures just one angle of perception.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
No they're not, because most people have two eyes. Unless the people whom you show the photos are one eyed :) Go see those IMAX movies you'll see what I mean. Stereo perception feels real because that's how we percieve the world. With stereo vision your depth perception is exponentially better. That's why reflections in mirrors feels real because they reflect stereo image. Photograph is a perception of what a one eyed person would see.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, OH
If you want to see what you "truly" look like, you could just use two mirrors. It is weird though, don't develop a disorder or something
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by Phantasmal
If you want to see what you "truly" look like, you could just use two mirrors. It is weird though, don't develop a disorder or something
I did, and I look really fukked up...lol...If I always looked this bad, I dont know how the hell I was getting play then...:confused: Goddamn....
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by jiza101
Im confused :(
I know...It doesnt make any sense at all...I guess I must of been doing alot of things right if I looked this bad and girls were still jocking...Fukk it Ill still keep doing what Im doing, its all in my head...
 

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, OH
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
I did, and I look really fukked up...lol...If I always looked this bad, I dont know how the hell I was getting play then...:confused: Goddamn....
Yeah, it's shocking I know. But it's entirely a psychological thing. You're just used to seeing yourself the other way.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by Phantasmal
Yeah, it's shocking I know. But it's entirely a psychological thing. You're just used to seeing yourself the other way.
But I look much better the other way, and I thought that people saw me that way, so I was good...And now I see this...:confused: This is like unplugging me from the Matrix or something...
 

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, OH
Careful, don't develop a Dysmorphic Disorder or something. Trust that it's entirely psychological, which it is, and forget about it.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Photos and mirrors are two-dimentional. However, mirrors differ from photos because the image reflected is actually in visual stereo. In a mirror each of your eyes see different angle of the reflection. Your mind then combines those two perspectives into one forming the final image. Photograph captures just one angle of perception.
Wow, I've never heard of this, does this mean it's the same with webcams?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top