Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nominate the posts!

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk about emmy nominated people got me thinking.

What if there was an option to "nominate" a certain post for deletion.

there are TONS of crappy/stupid tips, and stupid afc questions, and arguements, etc etc etc, what if we had a button to click, next to the "quote" and "edit" that said "delete"

and when more then 10 people click this button, a message alerts a moderator, then they are more likely to notice a crappy thread and delete it.

conservation of server space, less crap to go through to get to the good posts, and moderators jobs made easier.

:)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
that would be sweet.....now
BUT what happens when AFCs and equal amount of 16-18 year old girls take over sosuave in the not to distant future?

I can see it now, some crazy mofo with no fear and mad amounts of testosterone (a freak of nature in times to come) starts up a post with a heading **WHY YOU DONT BRING FLOWERS TO THE FIRST DATE** or **BUY YOUR OWN DRINK, AND WHILE YOUR UP THERE GET ME ONE**

it would be deleted as soon as the dude hit send.

is overreacting one word or two?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post gets my nomination...I mean, to delete other posts...

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try using the "Report this post to a moderator" link at the lower right corner of every message. It's default to send an e-mail message to all moderators of a particular forum with your report.

As for server space, copy and paste the text of any of the messages you deem inappropriate into a text file and save it. Then check to see its compressed and uncompressed file size.

For instance, the size of your message including the smiley graphic, oreo_renegade, is about 1 Kb. If Allen's concern was bandwidth or server space, he would notify his users of the problem, and sosuave.com would implement a sponsorship system like so many other forums.

In regards to wading through the lesser quality messages to get to one you deem greater quality, spend more time offsite than reading every message posted to these forums.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Points

Originally posted by Demon

In regards to wading through the lesser quality messages to get to one you deem greater quality, spend more time offsite than reading every message posted to these forums.
Its not that "wading through" posts, its that I come into a forum, and see the first page loaded with stupid sh1t. I have to go back a couple of pages before there is even anything interesting.

This causes people to glance in, see nothing interesting, and leave.

That happened to the Unusual Tech's forum, it got overloaded with dumb sh1t, people stopped taking time to actually LOOK at what SS is, and how to use it properly, dismissed it as fasle, and moved on.

In the future, I can envision a person first coming to sosuave, seeing the giant social forum it has become, and then simply staying here like a web chat room.

There would be no more "purpose" for this forum, it would just be a place where people come to kill time.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
Try using the "Report this post to a moderator" link at the lower right corner of every message. It's default to send an e-mail message to all moderators of a particular forum with your report.

As for server space, copy and paste the text of any of the messages you deem inappropriate into a text file and save it. Then check to see its compressed and uncompressed file size.

For instance, the size of your message including the smiley graphic, oreo_renegade, is about 1 Kb. If Allen's concern was bandwidth or server space, he would notify his users of the problem, and sosuave.com would implement a sponsorship system like so many other forums.

damn i pressed that button a couple times tryin to get rid of your a$$:D