Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Noise pollution from my neighbour downstairs

Fingerling

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get or borrow a decibel meter. I live in an appartment but couldn't afford the top floor so bought a corner bottom floor.

Anyway in the uk in my apartments you can't have loud music after 11pm and before 11pm. Because of the area they are older people like 40s so everyone is more respectful. So I would get a decibel Reading an take it to the local authorities. If more people complain an you have decent evidence you should be able to get him kicked out if he's renting.

You could also buzz on one of his neighbours an ask if they are having trouble with him, I'm sure they'll be quite happy to back you up if they know they're in the same boat.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Hemingway

Don Juan
Reaction score
I called the cops on a neighbor and they came back and told me the guy worked as a ramp agent at the airport and had significant hearing loss, so they told him to get a set of headphones for the TV. After their report back to me, I had a little more compassion for the neighbor. I'm guessing 90% of the time you won't get cops who do their jobs as well as these guys did.

For the roommate situation, get in a position to make enough money that you don't need a roommate. Then if you want, you can get an Indian programmer visiting on an H1 visa to share your flat, on condition that they leave no deposit and sign no lease. Then you can kick them out whenever you want. But it turns out they make great roommates. I've had three. They all left suddenly for jobs in other states, but I didn't need their money to pay the rent, the extra cash was just a bonus.