"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Nofap: Why it works

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
2,263
Reaction score
1,253
Age
59
Location
korea
One day it will hit you; maybe on a bus, in the supermarket, maybe even while taking a dump, taking your dog for a walk or having a meal with your family. If you fap, ur friends fap, ur sister faps, ur brother faps, ur dad faps, ur teacher faps, ur doctor faps, ur lawyer faps, the guy on the tv faps, the cable guy faps, politicians fap and every random stranger on the street is a fapper.

If you live with other people chances are every time you fap or don't fap, they are fapping.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Just in case u didn't know, I don't research anything on YouTube nor do I even read any crap from the red pill blogs.

Only time I ever took interest was recently, watching Corey W. Full of crap. No wonder people like him r making a killing. There's so many nerdy eager beavers.

Everything written by me, is from Spaz and Spaz alone.

Original stuff boy. Nothings copied.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm pretty sure we miscommunicated and also you bigdave17 about this.

What we discovered on this thread is it effects different guys differently. The way it effects me is a common way, but there are others.
Don't go into the details. It's useless.

Get into the results.

Did any of those nonfappies get more pvssy? Or did their d1cks start working once more?

Afterall, the main trust into the nofap movement is bcoz of not getting real pvssy.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Don't go into the details. It's useless.

Get into the results.

Did any of those nonfappies get more pvssy? Or did their d1cks start working once more?

Afterall, the main trust into the nofap movement is bcoz of not getting real pvssy.
Some couldn't get hard with real pvzzy. That's definitely not Me. Nofapping let those particular guys have desire for the real thing.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
Think of a man you admire. Can you also picture him as a wanker?
You never know what people are doing behind closed doors. I never would have thought Bill Cosby would turn out to be a rapist. If that can happen, there isn't anything that's off the table. I imagine most males have at least tried masturbation at some point or other though.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Nofapping let those particular guys have desire for the real thing.
They already hv the desire, that's why they were fapping because they can't get the real thing.

And then blame it on fapping?

Some couldn't get hard with real pvzzy.
I've posted earlier; if porn can make their d1cks hard then when it comes 2 the real stuff it's more 2 do with excessive anxiety and lack of experience that makes them a non starter.

There's also a couple of other factors, obesity, medication, smoking 2 name a few likely suspects.

Does this make rational sense ?

Don't blame porn.
 

resilient

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,636
Reaction score
1,366
7 pages in and we're talking about the habits of others or blaming porn?

Last year when I started or joined NoFap months threads, I saw progress. I stopped looking so thirsty/desperate. I was more comfortable in my own skin. I felt stronger in my frame and presence. I was less anxious. I was able to hold eye contact longer. I was more c&f. I busted balls more around at work. I was happier.

I struck out when a main plate flaked and ghosted me at the beginning of the month. I tried to ramp up acquiring plates on multiple avenues of my game. All of them went to crap. I haven't been able to date close after working some convo and attraction via text or OLD. I get radio silence and ultimately ghosted. I'm tired of chasing and I don't want to appear like a typical AFC loser. I rather chase tangible goals like guitar, kickboxing, and lifting/gains.

I fell back into my daily fap habit and felt lower in energy, more depressed. I isolated myself and avoided people when I should have been out socializing and enjoying other's company.

I started reading this thread mid-last week and have been nofap since. I'll see if I can go a month. I think my longest streak is somewhere around 18~23 days...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
They already hv the desire, that's why they were fapping because they can't get the real thing.

And then blame it on fapping?



I've posted earlier; if porn can make their d1cks hard then when it comes 2 the real stuff it's more 2 do with excessive anxiety and lack of experience that makes them a non starter.

There's also a couple of other factors, obesity, medication, smoking 2 name a few likely suspects.

Does this make rational sense ?

Don't blame porn.
We didn't blame porn. Neither did we blame alcohol for making alcoholic.

Compulsive use of either result in addictive behavior and fvcks up your life.

Does it make rational sense that if you can't get the real thing that jagging off to porn is not a good option.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
2,263
Reaction score
1,253
Age
59
Location
korea
You never know what people are doing behind closed doors. I never would have thought Bill Cosby would turn out to be a rapist. If that can happen, there isn't anything that's off the table. I imagine most males have at least tried masturbation at some point or other though.
Yep, puritanism [repression], and the split between the public and private sphere, did a lot to encourage a dual life, where you could keep up appearances and a façade in public but cultivate a perversion in private. per-vers-ion = through turning

Masturbation is essentially a per-version. Your energy is turned inward on itself unproductively. A life that flourishes unfolds outward.
 

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2017
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
697
Age
48
I've posted earlier; if porn can make their d1cks hard then when it comes 2 the real stuff it's more 2 do with excessive anxiety and lack of experience that makes them a non starter.
Performance anxiety and rewiring of neuronal pathways, which is what is happening in the scenario being talked about in this thread being discussed here are two completely different things.

https://fightthenewdrug.org/how-porn-changes-the-brain/
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Ended up fapping to a lady giving a review about the latest movie coming out: Mission Impossible -- FallOut. Her voice and overall way she expressed herself while describing the movie just turned me on and this is the first time that an audio-based stimulation occurred. There is nothing about how this women appears on screen that could have possibly caused that: Here is a copy of the youtube video she made:

There are also other people on the comments section that seem to be rooting for her and she's giving her breadcrumbs out. Maybe a lonely hearts club.

The point is if you are hungry enough, you'll fap at anything. Even a voice of a woman describing the latest Mission Impossible. Who said you need porn for stimulation.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Performance anxiety and rewiring of neuronal pathways, which is what is happening in the scenario being talked about in this thread being discussed here are two completely different things.

https://fightthenewdrug.org/how-porn-changes-the-brain/
Linking a known pro nofap/no-porn website is hardly cause for serious reading to draw conclusions.

Go read the original finding where it's published - JAMA.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/1874574

You forgot to add that from the findings, it could also be that men with less gray matter in the striatum require more stimulation than others and find watching porn more rewarding.

But the study is not conclusive and requires more data.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Yep, puritanism [repression], and the split between the public and private sphere, did a lot to encourage a dual life, where you could keep up appearances and a façade in public but cultivate a perversion in private. per-vers-ion = through turning

Masturbation is essentially a per-version. Your energy is turned inward on itself unproductively. A life that flourishes unfolds outward.
Orwellian tendencies much akin to those jihadist who spouts perversion this and perversion that.

When in actual fact most if not all of them r perverts on a raping murderous rampage.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
We didn't blame porn. Neither did we blame alcohol for making alcoholic.
Correction.

1. They blame fapping
2. They blame porn

Elsewhere, many nofap fanboys are further claiming that when they don't fap they suddenly gain superpowers.

Compulsive use of either result in addictive behavior and fvcks up your life.
I've said it before, anything u do in the extreme is not good. It will fvck u up.

Example; excessive TV watching, excessive computer gaming, excessive eating etc.

Train ur mind 2 look at issues from a helicopter perspective and u will see more.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
OP fvcking great post mate.

I made a no fap thread here a few years ago, but have since changed by views a bit.

I'd like to clarify a few things. Having a w@nk 3-5 times a week is, in my opinion, a good thing IF DONE PROPERLY.

You've gotta 'train like you play' so to speak.

This means that when you have a w@nk, you shoud:

1. Rarely use porn IF at all.
2. Always use lube. Good sex is wet, not dry. Get used to the sensation.
3. Masturbate for as long as possible. If you try and get it over with quickly, you will become trained to jizz quickly. Edge as many times as possible, and don't climax until you have 'edged' at least 10 times in a 20 minutes period.
4. This is important. Only masturbate when you are ALREADY horny. This means you can't watch porn to get horny, or w@nk because you're bored.


Happy cranking lads
Do tell.

What superpowers u did gain from not fapping a few years back?

And what made u chg from a non fapper back into a fapper?
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go for one month without self-pleasuring. If you can not do it, you may consider you might have a problem.
In light of this thread I'm gonna pledge to cut down the faping to once a week. Last fap was Thursday and I don't feel any different yet. Last sex was almost 2 weeks ago. I don't think I can go a whole month no-fap tho but so far a week seems in my reach.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
In light of this thread I'm gonna pledge to cut down the faping to once a week. Last fap was Thursday and I don't feel any different yet. Last sex was almost 2 weeks ago. I don't think I can go a whole month no-fap tho but so far a week seems in my reach.
Work on getting your sex to at least three sessions a week.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Haha superpowers ! - that's what's being thrown around the nofap boards, I was curious lmao

Let's all agree that doing anything in the extreme, either porn watching or fapping or some other thing is just bad all around and is likely to fvcked you up.

Interesting discussion.

I did learn something from this.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top