Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

NoFap: Full month of June. You in!?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
1,391
Reaction score
498
Location
New York, NY
DAY 29.

GOT LAID TONIGHT BOYS.

GOD DAMN NO FAP MADE ME *** IN 40 SECONDS!!!!

i pulled out and was still kissing her and i was not touching it because i didn't want to *** but it just started coming out. She didn't notice so I started fvcking her again and within another 3 minutes I came again.

In my defense she was really hot.

FVCKING GOD DAMN NO FAP!!!!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Failed today because there was some mild pain with the morning wood and I wanted to see if there was a medical condition. Therefore I looked at escort pics of Asians and fapped. There was no blood or indication that I'm in need of medical help. This excuse will not be used again for the rest of the month.

This thread is bumped up after a record of actually quitting fapping and I found it odd to see it up here again. To remind me of the goals to stop fapping altogether for the month of June.
 
Top