Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No.. vaping can NOT "deliver toxic metals like nickel and lead into your lungs." (No, that's not metal *long pause* in your lungs)

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
What, just because a black kid says it, that automatically makes it true?

Give me a break

Just to be clear, I don't vape, but propaganda disgusts me.

In the 30s they told people that weed causes insanity and was made by Satan or.. something.

Growing up we were told that people were gonna try to pressure us into drinking/smoking as part of some agenda that didn't exist.

Now this inhaling metal ****.

Nobody with a brain wants to hear it anymore.. especially from someone who looks like he belongs on a "notliketheotherminorities" subreddit that would be absolutely hilarious if it existed.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cbd and thc vapes are made from cannabis extracted with a solvent, then that material is mixed with a different goo from china to make the viscosity right. (The same goo is in nicotine vapes.) It's fine when done right, but there are several possibilities for contamination. Plant growth regulator hormones are popular with growers because they make the buds look swollen and fat. They also lower thc and, even better, make the plant suck up heavy metals from the soil. Whatever is in the weed gets extracted, that can also include pesticides, once again, same with tobacco.

Billtx49

Reaction score
As I understand it the entire inhaling metal in whatever solution a person vapes evolves from the fact that a thin wire is electrified to produce the heat for vapor production.

Choosing the wrong vaporizer from China with a substandard metal element combined with the wrong vape liquid base plus usage time can result in chromium or whatever other metal derivative being in what is inhaled…

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some time last year I saw an anti-vaping commercial which claimed that a risk of vaping is heavy metal poisoning.

It turned out that the producers of the commercial applied an environmental standard for if every single breath you took throughout your entire day was vaping.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Some time last year I saw an anti-vaping commercial which claimed that a risk of vaping is heavy metal poisoning.

It turned out that the producers of the commercial applied an environmental standard for if every single breath you took throughout your entire day was vaping.
This I'd believe over any scientific article some **** tries to shove in my face.

Serenity

Reaction score

This is correct. There is a very tiny amount of metals released from the coil of a vape, but with typical use it's well below safety limits. Metals are everywhere, in the air, in food and a range of other things we're exposed to. If you're eating with a stainless steel fork you're essentially licking a miniscule amount of nickel off it every time.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, some smoking products are worse than others but at the end of the day, your lungs is not a filter.
Don’t smoke or vape.

sandy12321

Banned
Reaction score
I totally get where you're coming from. It's hard to know what to believe these days, especially with all the conflicting info out there. About the whole metals in vaping thing, I always try to dig a bit deeper and look at actual research instead of just going off what's being said online or in the media.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I understand it the entire inhaling metal in whatever solution a person vapes evolves from the fact that a thin wire is electrified to produce the heat for vapor production.

Choosing the wrong vaporizer from China with a substandard metal element combined with the wrong vape liquid base plus usage time can result in chromium or whatever other metal derivative being in what is inhaled…
Interesting, I'd never heard that before. I don't vape, but it's never made sense to me why vaping would be more harmful than smoking cigarettes, because with cigarettes you're actually inhaling smoke including who knows how many particles? But you're saying it's not the vape, it's the vaporizer. That makes sense.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
@AmsterdamAssassin

Dude one of the engineers who used to work for me said this:

Was the best thing on the market for weed smokers, start a gofundme :)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude one of the engineers who used to work for me said this:
I'm a medical cannabis user, I have to vape microdose six times a day.

The Storz & Bickel "Plenty" that I'm using in the photo is from the same manufacturer. In fact, it's like a handheld Volcano but without the internal fan (so it works through suction).

I also have an Arizer ExtremeQ, which is like a Volcano but half the price and just as good.

And I use an Arizer Go or ArGo when on the go:
martyn klook lap black dog by emmamorellato.jpeg
The little black box next to my beer.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So do those vaporize leaf/flower?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I have a prescription for Bedrocan cannabis that I get through the pharmacy. About 22%THC, <1,0% Cannabidiol.
1700172214633.png

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or are you one of these people that think a medical degree is necessary to know that if you have a bloody nose you should tilt your head back?
What is the quickest way to stop a nose bleed?

What to do:

To stop a nosebleed: sit down at a table, lean forward and firmly pinch the soft part of your nose, just above your nostrils, for at least 10 to 15 minutes. lean forward and breathe through your mouth – spit out any blood that collects in your throat or mouth into a bowl; do not swallow any blood.

What should you not do during a nosebleed?

Do not lie flat or recline during a nosebleed. Blood could run down your throat; swallowing blood can upset your stomach and cause vomiting.

(Source: NHS and HEMAWARE)

Some things are so basic common sense that you learn them by 5 years old.
Now I know what you sounded like. :rolleyes: