“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

No time to setup dates... I'm pissed...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
Omg didnt know college is this damn busy.

Yeah I got some digits in here but whether I like to take it to the next level or not... I still won't be able to.

Now how bout the weekend?

Of course I can't cuz I need to work the entire time just to get some stuff paid... :mad:

I think this is the reason why I'm kinda getting depressed these days.

Man I can't wait till college is over (in maybe 12 months from now)... :(
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What time do you get off work? Explain your situation and ask her if she wants to come up and....watch a movie. Yeah, that's it. :D
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
welcome to the real world

Where all of your time is spent doing something. I am in a problem just like you. Between homework, baseball, school, weight lift, sleep at 9PM, and work. Yeah I have to say that I can't do anything like get a girl with this. I just do my self-improvement stuff.
 
Top