Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Social Circle, What Are My Options?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No social circle? Make one.

Go to a foreign language class, go to a dance class, a yoga class, a piano class, a painting class, join a club about your personal hobby... Anything. Social circle is not something you're born with, it has to be made.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Millennial Bachelor blog just did a post about why social circles are overrated for meeting women.

I thought this was a really good article. Most social circles are going to be useless for meeting women. I detailed earlier in this thread the most effective social circles for meeting women.

The worst thing for forming social circles is frequent relocations. My frequent relocations are why I have never been able to have a social circle capable of producing dates for me.

The best social circles for finding relationships are the ones that are born out of relationships formed in the K-Grade 12 era. These are tough circles for adults who relocate to an area as adults to break into. You have a bunch of people who all met each other during the K-12 era and stayed in the same area as adults. You'll see longer term romances form out of these. As said earlier, these men are more blue pilled and you see longer LTRs and marriages out of these circles.

Another way that circles tend to form is through workplaces. This tends to happen in larger companies of 100+ employees with a good portion of the workforce being between 21-34 years old. A portion of my main social circle in this city I've been in for 10+ years formed through a few co-workers at the same company. I never worked at this company I referred to in the previous sentence.

This main social circle that I've been a part of has been a weaker circle because it was formed around adult transplants to a new city that mainly didn't know each other in either K-12 or college. Nevertheless, even in this weak circle, there have been 2 marriages and 1, 5+ year long LTR formed as a result of social circle introductions. That's a total of 3 substantial relationships from the circle. I mentioned 2 relationships earlier but forgot about a 3rd relationship that formed around 2011-2012 in the very early days of this circle. There was some private residence party that I didn't attend in late 2011/early 2012 likely because I wasn't informed of it. My closest friend's girlfriend at the time (now wife) had a college friend in the city from somewhere else for the weekend. The friend from somewhere else was introduced to one of my closest friend's co-workers and they hit it off. They started a long distance relationship, he moved to her city within 6 months, and they got married a few years later. I haven't spoken to that guy who did the long distance romance and relocation since 2013.

Additionally, I would not have gotten into an long distance thing or relocated for a woman. That's too big of a risk for me. I do my relocations for me.

My closest friend's girlfriend (now wife) has over 1,000 friends between Facebook and Instagram (counting for duplication). You would with that friend count she would be hooking up all of her boyfriend/husband's friends. Outside of that one incident, she hooked up no one.

It is easier to form a relationship with a woman through social circle than anything else. However, that affects how the relationship will progress AND certain types of men are drawn to doing this. Men with enough game/seduction skills do not need to rely upon social circles.

Last edited: