Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No sexual attraction at the club.

alx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the club with a couple of friends.

I was clean, wearing cologne, smiling, dancing, approached a woman in a red dress and asked how her night was going, she said good and asked about mine. She didn't seem overly interested and I danced off to the middle of the floor. She calls me back and says "dance over here" (with her group) but it was clear that it was not with her.

So she disappears and later I find her outside in the smoking area with another guy, walk up to them, and say hi. She is friendly but tells the other guy "I don't know him, I just called him over because he looked like he was on his own and I felt sorry for him" I said "well my friends have left now" She gave me some more pity. Then the club wierdo walked by, I didn't see, but she said, "this guy scares me" I asked "Who, me?" And she said, "no, I felt sorry for you, you don't scare me".

In that moment I realised that when I was dancing around the other girls and her friends, and I gave them some good eye contact, I would see the twinge of disgust on their faces. Not one of them was sexually attracted to me at any point during the night.

Meanwhile my tall Jewish friend who does not dance, just stands around, a girl in an open relationship propositions him for sex near the end of the evening after eyeing him up at the start. He told me all he has to do is wait for the girls to come to him and I saw that happen tonight. She was a skanky ***** making out with a guy and a girl both of whom looked like sex fiends. So she is not my bag anyway, but that is what you would call sexual attraction. I didn't get any.

I wonder if all of the girls who approach me feel the same way. That I am some kind of sad case. I don't know why. I was genuinely upbeat. I was happy. And when that girl thought I was alone, my friends were actually nearby but they weren't dancing. They left at the point when I went out to the smoking area to find her.

I'm thin but I don't look like a stick, I have broad shoulders. I've been learning Salsa so dancing in the club is easy by comparison. I think they find my face objectionable. What can I do if I want to go out and feel some sexual attraction next time?

Last edited:

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of Inner confidence affecting your body language and facial expression. Work on yourself, gain confidence and your frame and then watch things change

I happen to believe when you gain confidence and secure a bullet proof frame - looks and what not won't affect you. You'll be seeing it differently because they'll see it differently. Power of the mind is not a joke.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you met a b!tchy girl and her b!tchy friends? so what, the world is full of them. one set during one night doesn't mean anything

now, if this happens every night you got out for months, that would be a pattern in which the only common thing is you, and that would be a problem

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Holiday weekends are the worst to go to bars. It's sort of all the people who had no plans.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs are probably the one place where looks are most important..
Body language is a close second.
Can we see pictures? Maybe a change of hair style or something simple could be the boost you need.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yes, sometimes women will "adopt" you if they see you alone and feel sorry for you. But it's not due to attraction. It just means that they think you are a decent dude who isn't creepy.

When they "adopt" you, as you noticed, they sometimes invite you to dance in their circle. You can certainly do that, but keep an eye out for other women to meet outside this group/circle. Just use the circle as a home base or launching pad instead of standing alone.

Attraction in clubs depends heavily on looks. Being fun or entertaining or a good dancer is nice, but it doesn't create atttaction. It can only help you with a girl that is already attracted to you because of looks.

Hairstyle is easiest initial fix. Then working out is a more longer term improvement.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a great time... lol

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holiday weekends are the worst to go to bars. It's sort of all the people who had no plans.
In your view, what do you see as being worthwhile locations during holiday weekend nights? It's something I've been having trouble with too.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
In your view, what do you see as being worthwhile locations during holiday weekend nights? It's something I've been having trouble with too.
House parties, invitation only.

Hosting parties is a great way to meet women! I would host parties and make homemade salsa, guacamole and cheese dip (and later brick oven pizza from scratch) and serve fine wine. I would use it to market ideas also. From 2 weeks prior I would hand a business card with a formal invitation (based on World's Fair 1933) to every pretty girl I saw in the city (it was a walkable downtown). I would have 60-100 people show up, mostly women. I would almost always score. One girl asked me to tie her up. One party got broken up by police as another girl was begging for anal sex. This was 1998-2003.I had about 14 parties.

Note: I was big enough to bounce my own parties but if you are not you should have two friends you would take a bullet for (and vice versa) backing you. I never had an issue. I never restricted ANYONE from entering, ever.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs are probably the one place where looks are most important..
Body language is a close second.
Can we see pictures? Maybe a change of hair style or something simple could be the boost you need.

I agree but also imagine a dude dancing by himself skipping around being awkward. Dancing and staring into girls eyes. Notice the girl said she FELT SORRY FOR HIM. Imagine him trying to put a puppy dog look in his eyes when he looks at girls in the clubs. Skipping around smiling like a total fool...no game...no swag...just skipping around grinning.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nightclubs are not for weak males. Most weak males are too scared to go there. To get the best results you have to have your game on point. A game only if you truly want to pull broads out of that venue. Your dance game has to be up. Your dress game on point, even your verbal game needs to be amped even though a lot of talking isn't needed. YOU also need that body language to be stellar. Women can spot an awkward male when he walks in the room. Awkward geeks GET NONE!

Imagine a dweeb walking in dressed like a goober, being all awkward. See him dancing a lone (total game killer), skipping around like a dam fool. Grinning. Trying to be friendly.

tumblr image hosting

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"this guy scares me" I asked "Who, me?" And she said, "no, I felt sorry for you, you don't scare me"
Yo, you must have looked absolutely crazy in that club if she said that to you. To your face. Lmao.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she disappears and later I find her outside in the smoking area with another guy, walk up to them, and say hi. She is friendly but tells the other guy "I don't know him, I just called him over because he looked like he was on his own and I felt sorry for him" I said "well my friends have left now" She gave me some more pity. Then the club wierdo walked by, I didn't see, but she said, "this guy scares me" I asked "Who, me?" And she said, "no, I felt sorry for you, you don't scare me".
what a moment..... lol

keep your drinks at a minimum

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, you reek of trying too hard. That's why that woman said she felt sorry for you.

Your Jewish friend reminds me of myself. I don't dance. I suck at club game, and I know it. But as soon as you get a girl away from the loud music, it isn't a club any more, even if it just the beer garden or parking lot. And that's where I am good, so I play to my own strengths. You should do the same. Maybe club game isn't for you, either.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no club game, because the closest club here is 150 miles away, and its a strip club.

I could try and "get out there and fail" there?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Club game isn't easy. I'm trying to get good at it. Two of my friends are pros and I been going out with them. It's really important to not only wear nice clothes, but to wear lighter colors. Clubs are dark and you want to be noticed. Next time, don't ask a girl how her night is going. Compliment her on her dress and tell her she has great style or if she has tattoos then say you like them. Do not give her any more compliments after the opening one. You could also make a comment about the song that's on at the moment instead of a compliment. I wouldn't open with hi or how's your night going. I would also limit dancing by yourself. Don't over do it.

It's trail and error. Like I said, I'm still learning too. Don't give up.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the club with a couple of friends.

I was clean, wearing cologne, smiling, dancing, approached a woman in a red dress and asked how her night was going, she said good and asked about mine. She didn't seem overly interested and I danced off to the middle of the floor. She calls me back and says "dance over here" (with her group) but it was clear that it was not with her.

In that moment I realised that when I was dancing around the other girls and her friends, and I gave them some good eye contact, I would see the twinge of disgust on their faces. Not one of them was sexually attracted to me at any point during the night.

Meanwhile my tall Jewish friend who does not dance, just stands around, a girl in an open relationship propositions him for sex near the end of the evening after eyeing him up at the start. He told me all he has to do is wait for the girls to come to him and I saw that happen tonight. She was a skanky ***** making out with a guy and a girl both of whom looked like sex fiends. So she is not my bag anyway, but that is what you would call sexual attraction. I didn't get any.

I wonder if all of the girls who approach me feel the same way. That I am some kind of sad case. I don't know why. I was genuinely upbeat. I was happy. And when that girl thought I was alone, my friends were actually nearby but they weren't dancing. They left at the point when I went out to the smoking area to find her.

I'm thin but I don't look like a stick, I have broad shoulders. I've been learning Salsa so dancing in the club is easy by comparison. I think they find my face objectionable. What can I do if I want to go out and feel some sexual attraction next time?
Sounds like your presence is off, possibly tied to your Nonverbals. I'd have to see a pic you to help (send in a PM and I'll give you feedback).

You can also have a friend record your when you are in the club. You'd be surprised at the kind of stuff you do, but aren't aware you do.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
House parties, invitation only.

Hosting parties is a great way to meet women! I would host parties and make homemade salsa, guacamole and cheese dip (and later brick oven pizza from scratch) and serve fine wine. I would use it to market ideas also. From 2 weeks prior I would hand a business card with a formal invitation (based on World's Fair 1933) to every pretty girl I saw in the city (it was a walkable downtown). I would have 60-100 people show up, mostly women. I would almost always score. One girl asked me to tie her up. One party got broken up by police as another girl was begging for anal sex. This was 1998-2003.I had about 14 parties.

Note: I was big enough to bounce my own parties but if you are not you should have two friends you would take a bullet for (and vice versa) backing you. I never had an issue. I never restricted ANYONE from entering, ever.

Yo is this a gigantic lie? I sometimes cannot really tell with your posts if you are a masterful troll or what. LOL in my mind im visualizing some PUA running around handing out biz cards and invitations, then on the day of the event hurriedly making guacamole an salsa (for 100 people mind you) just to have a party with 100 strangers, at your house? IDK bro just reads like pure BS lol...are you making this chit up or what because your whole shtick seems a little off. hey i could be wrong what do i know this is the internet. its just LOL idk man.. seems hard to believe 100 strangers randomly would commit to going to a guys house for a guacamole an cheese dip party.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yo is this a gigantic lie? I sometimes cannot really tell with your posts if you are a masterful troll or what. LOL in my mind im visualizing some PUA running around handing out biz cards and invitations, then on the day of the event hurriedly making guacamole an salsa (for 100 people mind you) just to have a party with 100 strangers, at your house? IDK bro just reads like pure BS lol...are you making this chit up or what because your whole shtick seems a little off. hey i could be wrong what do i know this is the internet. its just LOL idk man.. seems hard to believe 100 strangers randomly would commit to going to a guys house for a guacamole an cheese dip party.
You think I'm lying about the parties I had from 1998-2003? Were you even born yet? Why read what anonymous bloggers write here if you're going to assume everything is a lie? I'd like one person to prove I ever told one lie here in 10 years. You haven't figured out that I'm honest to a fault by now?

Do you want 60 women in your house? Then slice some f*cking avocados and serve $20 a bottle red wine. Parties cost me about $200 each then. I didn't usually have much money, except 1998-2000.

Hosting a party is a reason to ask every girl you know (and every girl you see) out. It requires the type of cozy downtown where people could walk.

I had fourteen parties and in most cases some girl would spend the night. Get all those girls who are iffy about you in the same room, and be the host, and suddenly you are in like Flynn.