no sex, no love no nothing

Galvan

Don Juan
Reaction score
And that means you should go on with your life. Denials are part of it.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...but I allready witnessed a lot of denials....but this was totally mean.

It was like no u don't like me, continue being my friend.
Just doesn't want to face the truth...

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im shocked...
She told me stuff. She had a bf and there was a girl jelous and told her bf that she has been cheating on him, so he cheated back and so on...
She said im the only one who knows that. And she doesn't know why she told me this... So I hope this thread and story doesn't get into her eyes or im dead.

It's not so simple

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't see this. That story applies to millions of girls.

And yes, it is so simple. She only wants you for a friend, otherwise she'd be all for it, no matter what the deal is with her boyfriend. It sounds like your timing is bad, she was getting some from at least 2 guys around the time you were trying to make moves.

Also, the fact that she got all deep with you doesn't mean much. Through these technology "girl talk" sessions, you've shown her that you will clean up all of her messy emotions for her. She provides you with those emotions because thats what you seem to want. (One time I told a girl I liked her via text, she said she was thinking about it. Two nights later, she told me she'd been raped, and that excuse kept me from hooking up with her, but not her from hooking up with someone else. I found out much later the rape was an elaborate lie. You cannot fix drama-hungry girls, they are toxic.)

Denials mean you didn't read signals correctly. Learn for the next one.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me how to just accept that she doesnt like me...
In the end now she told me she doesnt like me like that...
Can't really just stop talking to her If I like see her all the time.. -.-

Galvan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you how: Leave that fantasy of you two together.

Here's a thing: You expected love from her.
While it's not the best thing to do (since it's better to generate than expectate), we all do that sometimes.

But even worse, you forgot about reality and sticked to your fantasy.

If you stop thinking about how the present should be or how you want it to be and learn to accept it as it is, you'll feel way better and you'll get better results.
I once tried to flirt with a woman in the street. She said she didn't like me but we started to talk anyways. Time later she said that she finds me interesting and special. :D

And second, if you learn to read signs from a woman, you'll be amazed from the way she acts when one likes you.
Seriously, don't fall in love just because she's pretty or because she has some personality quirk that you like. You can feel attracted, but that's far from falling in love.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^great advice! All problems are problems of over thinking. To be happy now, forget the past and future and BE RIGHT NOW.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsofa said:
Tell me how to just accept that she doesnt like me...
In the end now she told me she doesnt like me like that...
Can't really just stop talking to her If I like see her all the time.. -.-
Cry.

Think about her until you shake and cry, and get so angry that you want to flip **** over and punch through walls.

Then, let it recede.

Realize you've lost her.

Realize it's over.

Accept that it's over.

Then say: I don't expect to talk to her, or hear from her ever again.

Repeat this until you believe it.

Repeat this until you realize you've lost her...and can let her go.

ohbe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Head over to the DJ Bible on this site and read it. It'll help you realize there are so many (and I can't stress this enough, SO MANY) girls out there. Set new priorities and forget this girl, it's just not going to happen. Best of luck to you!

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its strange how she never accepts my or anyone elses compliments..
If I say shes beautiful, she will say shes not (shes not attention whoring) she just thinks shes ugly...
How can i convince her to listen to what i say to her. She says i dont love her, that i only like her as a friend. And that i love her because i just want someone/anyone to be with, just to be in a relationship. How to tell her its not like that?

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just drama, and waste of time, you found this site re-read what has been told to you.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea...
sorry im just confused because she is...hard to get over :p

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
SO NOw it's 'absurd" to improve yourself, save yourself a lot of money and pain, stressing over US *****es? You are a fool. can any of you jerks READ? She's SIXTEEN, even kissing her is a felony, at least, that is the law in many states.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's absurd if your concept of improving yourself is to get martial arts training, buy a ton of guns and manipulate 3rd world women into sex and indentured labour; all because there's some girl you're struggling with. Can you even read? This is a HIGHSCHOOL forum and hence the girls involved will be 18 or under, pretty fvcking simple.
Now I don't know what American women did to you to make you hate them so much but nothing you say is at all applicable to a high school setting nor possibly the real world.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, I can read, and I'm advising them to FORGET ABOUT US women, until such time as they can "command" the sort of respect that they;d BETTER get from their woman. Also, sex or even KISSES with girls under the age of 18 are FELONIES, you guys better figure that out! Just because YOU are a minor does not mean that you can't be CONVICTED of felony offenses!

I also never said a thing about having lots of guns. In fact, I highly recommend that you not bother with more than 2-3. The rifle is just for war, or serious foraging for food, neither one is a likely need. So all that remains really, is a pocket pistol. If you are really serilus about your training, then a 9mm might be of advantage to you, but for most, a Taurus PT22, in .22lr, is where it's at, cause without a LOT of skill and knowledge you are just "bluffing" with that gun.

A .22, with which you seem skilled and confident (due to lots of low cost pracatice and ease of mastery) lets you run a better "bluff" than a .45 with which you seem ill at ease. Nobody wants to get shot, because even the little .22 can be lethal. Without modern med care, a bullet in you means death from infection. If you get care, then they HAVE to report gunshot wounds to cops, which means prison for wrongdoers. So normally, they back down from just the SIGHT of your gun, about 80% of the time, in fact.

About half of the cases wherein just the sight of the gun doesn't suffice, MISSES with shots suffice. About half of the time when you DO have to hit the guy with bullets to convince him, a pair of SWIFTLY placed. .22's to the chest suffice. So it's actually pretty rare to actually be forced to "shoot him into the ground' with lots of rapidfire hits with a powerful load.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not from the US.
The rules here in the EU are different. Having sex with someone under 16 is I THINK considered as rape if you are older. But who is gonna know? No one does it and then yells around "I had sex"...

She's 17 now.
I think she is really immature... Kind of childish, kind of like that, but when it comes to some sex jokes or anything referring to that...she doesn't get it, and we always have to explain to her, and then she's like "ugh... boring"...

She also doesn't give a **** about school and her grades much... She's kid of ****ed up, I don't know if she will ever grow up or something...

What are you talking about some guns???

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
somebody ALWAYS finds out, she will tell them, or they will learn in some way. I spoke of guns because the idiot posting before me "thinks" that guns are a big deal for me. They were, at one time, long ago, but not now.

there is no girl that I am struggling with, and has not been one for many years now. Millions of women would KILL to have the set up I have given my Filipina, so go SHOVE your "indentured servitude crap.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
twentee said:
somebody ALWAYS finds out, she will tell them, or they will learn in some way. I spoke of guns because the idiot posting before me "thinks" that guns are a big deal for me. They were, at one time, long ago, but not now.

there is no girl that I am struggling with, and has not been one for many years now. Millions of women would KILL to have the set up I have given my Filipina, so go SHOVE your "indentured servitude crap.
Mate seriously fvck off. You were once funny because you're either a troll or a fvcking retard but it's gotten old fast. Mods, please ban him now