"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

No sensitivity some mornings

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
So I’ve noticed over the years, wether it be with myself or with a current partner, that my penis is not that sensitive in the morning. I can still have an erection but it’s majorly desensitized; like I have a rubber boner.

If I walk around for a little bit, that numbness goes away and it starts to regain its normalcy. Anyone else experience this and know why?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Maybe too much banging or masturbation? I know when I have a lot of sex, my penis isn’t as sensitive, takes longer to achieve orgasm.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Could be how you are sleeping. Are you wearing underwear? It's possible they get tangled up and cut circulation in that area. Best to wear boxers or nothing at all.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Thanks for the responses.

I don’t have cancer though.

I think the difference is between morning boner (morning wood) and an arousal boner.

When I have morning wood with the GF, I can go forever, but it don’t feel everything like I would normally. And it’s not that enjoyable; not fully in it mentally.
I know in the past even when I’ve masturbated first thing in the morning it’s taken way longer. And the difference is because of arousal. When the morning wood is there; it’s like ‘ah well, might as well make use of it!’ Haha
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top