Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No sensitivity some mornings

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve noticed over the years, wether it be with myself or with a current partner, that my penis is not that sensitive in the morning. I can still have an erection but it’s majorly desensitized; like I have a rubber boner.

If I walk around for a little bit, that numbness goes away and it starts to regain its normalcy. Anyone else experience this and know why?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe too much banging or masturbation? I know when I have a lot of sex, my penis isn’t as sensitive, takes longer to achieve orgasm.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Could be how you are sleeping. Are you wearing underwear? It's possible they get tangled up and cut circulation in that area. Best to wear boxers or nothing at all.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses.

I don’t have cancer though.

I think the difference is between morning boner (morning wood) and an arousal boner.

When I have morning wood with the GF, I can go forever, but it don’t feel everything like I would normally. And it’s not that enjoyable; not fully in it mentally.
I know in the past even when I’ve masturbated first thing in the morning it’s taken way longer. And the difference is because of arousal. When the morning wood is there; it’s like ‘ah well, might as well make use of it!’ Haha