"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

No response Girlfriend

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Whenever I ask my girlfriend a DJ question like (we've been together 8 months)

"What is it about me that excites you?"

And after she told me I'm different that all the other guys she's dated in the way that i'm very open and talk about whats on my mind or what bothers me about talk things out (and never give it) and she says that she doesnt know how I think

"Why do you feel you don't know how I think"

SHE ALWAYS RESPONDS WITH QUESTIONS LIKE THAT "I DUNNO..." AND HAS TROUBLE EXPLAINING HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT THINGS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP.

what could i be doing to make this not be a problem or what should I not be doing? what do you guys think shes thinking/going through? shes not very open/ doesnt have any REAL personal problems she tells me about/ or has.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
2,294
Reaction score
1
Location
Land of the Free
Mine does that too.

I just take it that she loves me and I keep on thinking about it that way. After all, if she didn't like you she wouldn't be with you.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
but, sheesh, how can you tell when a girl loves you? (i think ill make a thread about that one!)
 
Top