Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No regrets

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a story about my girlfriends friend. Her friend (we'll call her Sarah) Sarah is 25 years old and never been on a date, never been kissed and I presume is still a virgin (so it happens to girls too :D ). Shes ok looking with a nice body etc. So not stunning but about average in looks with a nice personality and shes down to earth.

Sarahs work friends set her up on a blind date a few weeks ago. She met this guy (we'll call him Klaus) for a meal with another couple they both new. They got on well and decided to meet up again.

On the second date they went to the cinema. After that my GF was telling me that Sarah was wondering when Klaus would kiss her. They met for a third date then because they get on well. On the third date they went back to Klaus' place and ended up on his bed watching a movie. During a scary bit she leaned against Klaus but still no kiss. As my GF was telling me this I was making a few excuses as to why he didn't kiss her but it was obvious he was a scared AFC.

Then last week before the third date they were texting each other and he was talking about giving her a massage and needing ice cubes to cool down her skin etc. So Sarah presumed that she would get her kiss. Nothing!

Now after that my GF said that Sarah was very annoyed and didn't want to meet Klaus this week as Klaus blows it by literally doing nothing.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Klaus is gay.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Bring that chick around me and I promise you that I would hit her gspot anal and tickle her **** with my fingers by date three. How gay and feminine and unaggressive men have become. Girls love aggressive rough guys. They want to be taken. Tell her to come on here and email me, and I will show her how a man should handle a woman. Unbelievable.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Bring that chick around me and I promise you that I would hit her gspot anal and tickle her **** with my fingers by date three. How gay and feminine and unaggressive men have become. Girls love aggressive rough guys. They want to be taken. Tell her to come on here and email me, and I will show her how a man should handle a woman. Unbelievable.
What a generous, great, giving man you are trent81! :D

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
Klaus' balls are always shivering when around a girl. Tell him you slap them some manliness dammit.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Knew Guy said:
When reading the title of the thread I thought there was going to be a twist in which the OP fvcked Sarah.

So what is the "no regrets" for? It looks completely unrelated to the story.

If Klaus blows it with Sarah he'll certainly regret doing nothing and being afraid of taking a chance.