Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No real motivation to meet/date girls anymore

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah with the first paragraph that's a good point. In my high school years when I should have been learning how to interact with women in real life I wasn't and when I entered college I hadn't even kissed a girl yet. There were probably girls in high school who would have gone out with me but I never really tried. I went to a small private school where if anyone did anything embarrassing the gossip spread really fast and I was so afraid about doing or saying something wrong trying to build rapport with any girls and the whole school knowing about it.

I'd say most of my experience with women has been mediocre, most of the women I've been able to attract have been very mid in looks. I've pulled hot girls once or twice but it was a fluke and never lasted long. I never really meet women I'm really that excited about so it always feels like I'm settling every time. I've met girls on apps that personality wise mesh with me more but they're never that attractive so I don't really pursue them in earnest. I can't find a girl who's both hot and emotionally compatible with me. It feels like the kind of women I really want are out of my reach even though there isn't any logical reason they should be. I see all these skinnyfat unmasculine pipsqueak nerd guys who don't even lift with hot girlfriends yet I remain single and railroaded into only ever having the oppurtunity to date these mid women I speak of. None of my previous conquests were ever that fulfilling, and to this day I've never met any girl I could really fall in love with. Maybe that's why I've lost motivation now, what I've gotten out of dating was never really satisfying anyway
Hey man, that's some great self reflection there. To me, just the fact that you wrote this post tells me you DO have a desire to meet women, but that you realize that right now might not be the time to focus on those things-- and instead you might want to work on developing habits and cultivating more ofa mindset that allows you to enjoy the process and be ready to pull girls and have sexier/hotter experiences with women.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The type that will leave a hole in your gut that lasts for a long time if there is a break-up. I've dated a girl that was both hot and emotionally compatible back in 2012, the year after the break-up (I initiated the break-up, with cause, making it a constructive-dumping and reprisal on her end afterwards).

I don't think many people on here deal with the type of soul-mate women you are talking about here. But it goes on an extreme scarcity mindset because you know you won't replace her easily once you find her and she will hold all the cards in the relationship.

I met her when I was 36 years old. Keep trying and don't give up since you have way to go before you are 36 years too. If I gave up before I was 36 years then I would not have met her.
I really don't know how I'd find a woman like that. Chances are if there are women out there that are like that they're already going steady with someone else

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, that's some great self reflection there. To me, just the fact that you wrote this post tells me you DO have a desire to meet women, but that you realize that right now might not be the time to focus on those things-- and instead you might want to work on developing habits and cultivating more ofa mindset that allows you to enjoy the process and be ready to pull girls and have sexier/hotter experiences with women.
How tho? Yeah deep down I do have a desire to meet women but my experiences with them have left me disillusioned and apathetic because I've never been truly satisfied with my dating life. Like I said I feel stuck attracting the kind of women I usually do even though there's many lesser men dating the kinds of women that I would want to go out with.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know how I'd find a woman like that. Chances are if there are women out there that are like that they're already going steady with someone else
Women who go steady with someone else might break-up down the road and put up a profile on OLD that you stumble across. However, if the break-up/divorce is toxic enough and part of her past, it might come back to bite you the more serious you get with her.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who go steady with someone else might break-up down the road and put up a profile on OLD that you stumble across. However, if the break-up/divorce is toxic enough and part of her past, it might come back to bite you the more serious you get with her.
Just because there's a profile I stumble across doesn't mean I'll get a match. I hate the fact I have to rely on apps but it's the only way I can hope to meet any women at all

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a 27 year old guy and as I’ve gotten older I’ve noticed my desire to date has gradually waned. When I was in college I was always really excited about the prospect of trying to hook up with girls, especially since I was a late bloomer when it came to that sort of thing. Now, however, that excitement and enthusiasm is gone. My last relationship ended in the fall of 2019 and since then I have not had sex, but somehow it doesn’t bother me. Over the past two years Ive matched with several different girls on apps who have flat out said they wanted to have sex with me, and even though they were all pretty attractive and I was turned on at the prospect of sleeping with them I never had sex with any of them. Even though they were all keen and clearly wanted some I never met up with any of them, I just let the text conversations die out.

Some have suggested that I could be asexual but I don’t think so. I am without a doubt attracted to women sexually, I still think back upon the various times I’ve been with women and I still see women in public and think they’re attractive, but my desire to pursue women in earnest is gone. These days I’m content with jerking off rather than trying to hook up with a real woman. I’m not really alarmed by this development, just confused as to what has caused it.

I have a few ideas as to why this has happened. Maybe I just grew tired of hooking up with mediocre women from apps, or perhaps it has something to do with my fear of accidental pregnancy, or maybe I’ve just matured emotionally and no longer desire meeting women as much as I did in the past. In addition I’ve never met a woman I’ve felt a true romantic connection with. There has not been a time in my life when I’ve felt a significant “spark” with any woman ive hooked up with, I’ve always felt each time that I’m settling in some way.

In short I dont know how to feel about this or what should be done. Right now I feel oddly content with my lack of female company, but what if in the future I want it and the only women left to date are single mothers or crazy women with baby rabies? Plus when I grow old and unattractive and my hair falls out how would I be able to find anyone good? I may be content now with sitting on the sideline but my worry about regretting this later. I still have vague ideas of finding a life partner but I dont consider it something that will realistically happen. Either way I’m sure some of you on here have dealt with the same thing. How did you navigate these feelings, and what did you do? I’d like to hear your insights on this. What should I do to understand and deal with this?
Dude you are 27 years old. Again you are 27 years old.

What you need is brain rewiring.

Firstly, to find a partner that is worth this usually comes every 2-3 years or even later than that and it needs you to go out, and cold approach and be around dating apps and be visible in the space of dating.

Secondly, when you say that you have no desire you seem like a guy who is going into depression mode and I would guess that whatever you do for occupation does not satisfy you, your life seems filled with zero hobbies and you seem to be generally demotivated from everything.

Your sexual drive has decreased hence you are feeling "i don't want to date anymore" the reason might be life circumstances that I'm not aware of but you need to get your sh1t together and wake the f3uck up. Life is short and you should enjoy every bliss you get.

Questions:

1. Your family? (good or f3uckedp?)
2. Occupation? (happy or bored?)
3. Gym hobbies? (you care about your health or not?)
4. Friends? (Boring as f3uck or you have dudes to slap you in the face when you start this looser mode?)

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been able to pull that off. Even if I wanted to I never meet single women I'd want to date in real life. The only way I've been able to meet women is online. It sucks but if I didn't use apps I'd very likely still be a virgin.
This is the entire crux of your problem , you've been meeting trash women and are both consciously and sub consciously dejected with it

Exactly.
With C approach you get to pick the woman, with OLD they're the ones picking you out.
Precisely some girls you approach in real life would NEVER match or speak to you on an app

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal is to get women to orbit your profile and what you post, so they want to meet you in real life.
No it isn't

The goal is too approach a woman your attracted too and show her why she needs to sleep with you

Some of you lot are sitting on these apps waiting for women to swipe you then supplicating them in the hope you get soon poon in 2085

Its weak asf

GO OUT THERE AND APPROACH A WOMAN

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it isn't

The goal is too approach a woman your attracted too and show her why she needs to sleep with you

Some of you lot are sitting on these apps waiting for women to swipe you then supplicating them in the hope you get soon poon in 2085

Its weak asf

You can't approach a woman on an app though. What a weird logic.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it isn't

Its weak asf

Like I said I don't have the experience of pulling a girl from start to finish in real life, and even if I did I'm never in any situations where I'm around women I could possibly date at all. I can't see myself being successful in cold approach if I tried it, it wouldn't bring my any better results than what I've been able to achieve online. Warm approach and social circle game are also out. The former wouldn't work because I'm never in any situations where there's women I could date. The latter wouldn't work because there's no women in my social circle, and even if there were I wouldn't want to make a move on such women since I'd really prefer not to sleep with women that are friends of my friends. I like to be more discreet than that when it comes to dating, I'd rather pursue women that my friends don't know. There's no suitable alternatives to using dating apps in my life. I've been railroaded into completely relying on them even though they keep getting worse and worse

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the entire crux of your problem , you've been meeting trash women and are both consciously and sub consciously dejected with it
Yes I'd say this is true. But I have absolutely no outlet to meet women I'd actually be excited about dating. I'm stuck in the position I'm in and I'm not sure if there's a way out

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I'd say this is true. But I have absolutely no outlet to meet women I'd actually be excited about dating. I'm stuck in the position I'm in and I'm not sure if there's a way out
The way out of anything is putting yourself in uncomfortable situations

You are being comfortable

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it isn't

Its weak asf

As you can't approach a woman on an app, let me telling you an interesting story.

I took a class at a 2-year college and there was this cute Mexican girl with cleavage sitting in a lounge. I approached to give her a pamphlet and I left. She was so frustrated with it that she left the pamphlet on a nearby table and shortly left.

Some week later I approached her a 2nd time to talk about gangs.

Then later, I posted on my Facebook that I'm taking a class at that college... Well some dude, or girl but most likely a dude, that knew the girl, sent her my Fb which she clicked. And the reason I knew that is because she showed up in the People I May Know List. And then, she viewed my profile daily/weekly. Which shows that I do talk about gangs.

But I had to view her profile from another account to confirm it's her... Now when I'm on a computer in a lounge she just tried to sit near me with cleavage, but then, semester is ending, clock is ticking, once schools out the only way she can find me is Facebook...

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man idk where I'd even go to try and meet women, I just know I wouldn't find what I'm looking for in bars
I don't do night game cuz music too loud (can't hear your own voice) and really dark. I do day game at beaches. But since you play music, why not go to coffee shops where musicians perform.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But since you play music, why not go to coffee shops where musicians perform.
I've thought about doing that but it still would be a long shot. I have literally no track record pulling girls irl as I keep saying, so even if I met an attractive single woman in such a location it's pretty much bound to fail. Usually when I come across attractive women in my day to day life I suppress my attraction to them since I know nothing would come of it. Like for example back when I was in college there would occasionally be hot girls in my classes, but I would never really try to talk to them because I knew the futility of it. Plus most women who are actually attractive already have boyfriends anyway