Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No one is born gay

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some gay men are so effeminate that it is hard to tell they are men. They would be the best argument that some people are born gay. I have also known one dykish lesbian who dated an ex of mine and swore that she never had a sexual thought about a man in her lifetime.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some lesbian women are built like men so are some gay guys that look really effeminate.

I believe genes give a base then activate and deactivate according to the environment, its no surprise that the amount of lgbtshkebfcvjebn is increasing in current days and I dont buy that "now they are just more comfortable coming out".

Nothing changed in terms of acceptance since 15 yrs ago yet they multiplied x10.

Anyway I have nothing against them, they can fvck and get fvcked anytime they want if they like it...my only quarrel is just with certain european voters that want to get fvcked and want me to get fvcked too.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a gay older brother. I can definitely confirm that people are born gay as I've known my brother is gay since he was a child.

I dont believe in the existence of a gay gene since it would have been weeded out through natural selection. I believe in genetic combination errors during pregnancy which gives rise to males with gay preferences.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a gay older brother. I can definitely confirm that people are born gay as I've known my brother is gay since he was a child.

I dont believe in the existence of a gay gene since it would have been weeded out through natural selection. I believe in genetic combination errors during pregnancy which gives rise to males with gay preferences.
Bull****. My brother and I were almost gay. If it weren’t for my dad, we might’ve been. And we hate that ****. Society is just so ****ed up right now though. I can recall in memory how things were nuanced in such a way to create a sort of butterfly effect that would in turn have me believe that I was gay. I can literally see it. And if I did go down that path, I would have GENUINELY BELIEVED that I was ‘born gay’ like all those other dudes. But looking back at it now? **** no, no one is. But that’s the scary thing—I would have BELIEVED I was born gay, even though now I KNOW that I’m not and that no one is. It’s madness. And it wasn’t until I escaped that madness that I saw it for the madness it truly was.

Your brother isn’t gay. He just thinks he is. The same goes for every other gay person in the world, outside of hermaphrodites/intersex/people with biological problems.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull****. My brother and I were almost gay. If it weren’t for my dad, we might’ve been. And we hate that ****. Society is just so ****ed up right now though. I can recall in memory how things were nuanced in such a way to create a sort of butterfly effect that would in turn have me believe that I was gay. I can literally see it. And if I did go down that path, I would have GENUINELY BELIEVED that I was ‘born gay’ like all those other dudes. But looking back at it now? **** no, no one is. But that’s the scary thing—I would have BELIEVED I was born gay, even though now I KNOW that I’m not and that no one is. It’s madness. And it wasn’t until I escaped that madness that I saw it for the madness it truly was.

Your brother isn’t gay. He just thinks he is. The same goes for every other gay person in the world, outside of hermaphrodites/intersex/people with biological problems.
Sorry dude, he was born gay. I vividly recall being 4 years old and asking myself why he behaves like a girl - he was only 5 years old at the time. And this was in the 80's, it was before the era of mass mainstream media pimping out the gay agenda.

To say that environment somehow brainwashed him into being gay is a stretch. We grew up in the same household, went to the same schools, lived similar lives, and I'm straight as an arrow while he's a flaming hom0......

There are some people who are born gay and cant change it. And there are also some people who pretend to be gay because it's the "cool" crowd amongst leftists....

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude, he was born gay. I vividly recall being 4 years old and asking myself why he behaves like a girl - he was only 5 years old at the time. And this was in the 80's, it was before the era of mass mainstream media pimping out the gay agenda.

To say that environment somehow brainwashed him into being gay is a stretch. We grew up in the same household, went to the same schools, lived similar lives, and I'm straight as an arrow while he's a flaming hom0......

There are some people who are born gay and cant change it. And there are also some people who pretend to be gay because it's the "cool" crowd amongst leftists....
No one is born gay. I grew up as differently from my brother as possible too. We were polar opposites. I fixed my **** though. It’s hard af, esp now but no one is born gay.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I believe that some men were born gay due to some defective DNA.

Since the Y chromosome basically can't change and its passed down unchanged from our ancient male ancestor to all of us here, then it must be a fvcking successful gene since it survived up to now.

Then it stands to reason that the defective gene is from the female chromosome - X, since its always merging with other X's. No X chromosome remains the same, it's always evolving/merging and sometimes it fvcks up.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I remember having no interest in sex, before the age of 7.

Does that make me asexual?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Environmental imo

Explain why the abused later become the abusers
Explain rates of prison relationships
Explain bi sexuality in emo's and other teen cults
Explain why russia ban gay propoganda but not the act itself

You would also be surprised by what goes on in the army

KenAdams123

Reaction score
Can also confirm some people are born gay. I have a gay cousin and his parents knew he was gay at age 2. You could also clearly see it in his behaviour at that age. His parents were just regular folk, I doubt they secretly spent their days brainwashing him into gayness or something along those lines. However I also believe some people are born straight and make the decision to be gay. Imo this usually stems from a really bad/traumatic experience with the parent of the opposite sex.

I used to have a lesbian friend and she told me stories about how she got kicked and beaten bloody by her father into oblivion from a young age.. I could understand how one could start hating the opposite sex after something like that happened to you. Especially if you include sexual abuse in the mix..

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it is a combination of genetics and environmental factors, but no one is locked into being gay. Not saying anyone is deliberately brainwashing them. No one deliberately brainwashed you into being bluepill. Some have successfully become straight through therapy.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Well let’s look at science and see. Once the embryo evolves into a fetus, every emotion, every consideration, all the stress, all the ideas are causing the replicated DNA, called RNA, is recorded and as such causes development of the fetus to prep itself to survive in the world it’s about to be born in. The mothers world is what he’s being born into. Single moms produce the most dysfunctional children because there is no father there while it’s in the womb. Unless the child is deaf, he hears most everything.

His actual blueprint, called DNA, is no different than yours. Unless it has an anomaly called a mutation. These are less than 4% of births and we call it a birth defect.

Between birth to right around 6 years of age, the child is actually in a brain state similar to hypnosis. Actually he is recording everything in his environment. This is a brilliant survival mechanism. But it’s misplaced in our present culture. These recordings become the actions and emotions that the child will experience the rest of his life.
The subconscious mind is a million times faster at calculations than the conscious mind.

This is why a person can read a self help book, change his ideas, but still squanders around in life and never achieving what he wants.
Buddhists know how to reprogram it. Psychology knows nothing because it can’t change the programming.

However one can change his own programming by knowing that his programmed subconscious is a recording and is working against him. With everyday work, spotting faulty thinking, he can rewrite it over time. IF he can let go of his ideas that keep reinforcing his subconscious mind.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
We talk about how a woman’s eggs deteriorate over time. Thus giving offspring certain defects and making them predisposed to certain ailments.

Is this because of age? Not necessarily. Over time, given enough experiences. She has altered and is altering her replicated RNA (copied from a near perfect DNA), and the RNA chromosome proteins alter to fit her mindset and environmental conditions. If she has had a multitude of partners and degraded “alphas” that she couldn’t tame, she becomes an emotional wrecked train.

She is responsible for her own demise. Her eggs will progressively degrade based on her emotional state and personal perceptions. They in effect, become abominations. She becomes unworthy of bearing children as these children will have adopted her putrid, socially induced mindset. Coupled with her overuse, and inability to bond, she has wasted a life.

There is also a significant amount of evidence to support the anomaly of breast cancer to women who did not breast feed their offspring. This is linked to their biology. As far as her biology is concerned she never produced viable offspring. The her genome, none of the children survived past birth. So the breasts became useless coupled with her inability to produce “live offspring”, she is taken out.
This is not the only cause of breast cancer of course but a very high percentage of them. Some women hated breast feeding or an inconvenience and weaned the child earlier than she should have. The biology thinks it died.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't fvcking care what excuses you guys give out but here's the fvcking truth....

No amount of environmental inducements can make a man suddenly wish to be butt fvcked and enjoy it.

You can't turn a lion into thinking it's a freaking cow can you?

Unless the lion is defective, meaning it has some defective genome within its DNA sequence that made it wanna eat grass and moo the whole day long.

Same goes for a man, even if he want it badly to fit into the latest trend, even when the whole world wants him to be butt fvcked, deep down as he breath all the bullshiet into his lungs, it just didn't click, it can't be absorb because it's just not him.

We'll unless he's defective...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No amount of environmental inducements can make a man suddenly wish to be butt fvcked and enjoy it.
Prisons are full of them. A no sexual contact with women is an environmental condition. Men who know they can’t compete with other men. There’s many conditions.
Just a point of contention.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From an evolutionary point of view it makes no sense since it leads to no reproduction however I would consider those that are emotionally gay and those that are sexually gay.

It seems to me many guys are gay because of libido and facilitations to have sex with other men rather than women but would never develop romantic feelings for an other men.

Not so sound lame but lets think about rome and greece, you had guys having sex with other guys and then having kids with women.

Now to get back at the original question, I believe a certain gene base could be activated according to certain environmental conditions.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Now to get back at the original question, I believe a certain gene base could be activated according to certain environmental conditions.
Possibly so. As men are more feminine in present day, and its observable, it would follow that there are more men being attracted to men as their biology mimics feminine to ensure their survival.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prisons are full of them. A no sexual contact with women is an environmental condition. Men who know they can’t compete with other men. There’s many conditions.
Just a point of contention.
I have to disagree with this example. Men in prison resort to gay s3x out of desperation, not attraction.