"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

No one hooks up publicly anymore

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,749
Reaction score
2,335
Literally just back in europe from 2 weeks in the US.

At a bar in Nashville early hours a cute little blond came right up to me started a conversation, held onto my hand a made out with me infront her entire friend group.

At a music festival in kentucky the next week a 21 year old came right up to me telling me I was handsome. She was a little buzzed but man American women are so forward.

Not sure what OP is doing because I never approach a single woman on my trip (it wasnt my purpose) but me and my buddy got approach quiet a bit
Context is key. I do get better reception from younger women in that age range. Same for festivals. But you got to have the right look, too. And be considered someone you won't be seen as "shamed" for. Not everything is so simple. Not saying you're wrong, power to you. But it's not an ordinary event.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,476
Reaction score
2,963
Age
37
There was a time, not long ago
4:43-5:07 when the nation was sh-t-ing bricks over reports alleging that men had TOO MANY partners

Things have changed drastically, in a very brief time
 

SpartanWarrior77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
508
Reaction score
399
Location
Europe
It's not hard to see the allure of a man who's affiliated with that life
, when we compare him to the sort of fella who holds multiple PHDs/is "stable", yet persists in writing whole books laden with sentences such as: "The point that the argument misses is that although natural selection involves incremental steps that enhance functioning, the enhancements do not have to be an existing module" https://www.city-journal.org/article/the-gift-of-language

In the short term, the former man's communication style is infinitely more intelligible, thus rendering him far easier and more enjoyable company
Exactly, humans are not wired to be logical. THey are wired to survive. And survival looks and sounds a lot different than "the formulaic structure of the data indicates that the three examples shown in table 1.1 aren't coherent enough to truly indicate low failure rates...." :rofl:
 

SpartanWarrior77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
508
Reaction score
399
Location
Europe
Literally just back in europe from 2 weeks in the US.

At a bar in Nashville early hours a cute little blond came right up to me started a conversation, held onto my hand a made out with me infront her entire friend group.

At a music festival in kentucky the next week a 21 year old came right up to me telling me I was handsome. She was a little buzzed but man American women are so forward.

Not sure what OP is doing because I never approach a single woman on my trip (it wasnt my purpose) but me and my buddy got approach quiet a bit
ur probably American raised, tall, kind of chubby with a handsome face and u might have a slightly wiggerish vibe. I'm not even saying this to be disrespectful although I am saying this bc it's funny but also true. The only guys I saw do well with American women fit that stereotype but of course there are all kinds of exceptions. :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SpartanWarrior77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
508
Reaction score
399
Location
Europe
who were the PUAs..
name and shame!
Can't. I'm a man of integrity and I'm taking that one to the grave. It would damage their reputation + I had to save them from a bar fight. lmao.
 
Top