Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"no offence, but you're not the girthiest person i know.."

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
TheRealSupreme said:
Randall don't take this the wrong way. I am sorry that girl said that too you. You can do what a lot of other white guys do and date asian girls instead of wide puizzied women around you.

I can only imagine how that must of felt but you should also sit her down before you dump her and let her know that was not cool.

Uhh you are gonna get rid of her aren't you. If it was me I wouldn't bother putting my thing back in that well hole after that comment.

More complete gibberish from an idiot. I see more black guys into asian skanks than white guys.

I'll finish with you in the other thread numbnut.

Here's your bread crumb trail . . .

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I, by no means have a large pecker, but I have huge balls because I take a lot of death-defying risks daily. My balls are always huge. My shaft on the other hand is about 6" long and 4" thick (not something I'm too proud of but..oh well). With age and lowered sex drive I think that it has gotten smaller, I don't know. When a male doctor tells me to drop my pants and he sees my limp penis, I think he's trying to hold back laughs because when totally not hard, then it's pretty small because a dude touching my penis and asking me to cough just sucks. Please, doc, hurry up.

I've switched to a female doctor. She recently not only checked my pecker and balls (and probably thought, "Wow, he has a rather small penis for such a hot badboy-looking guy"), but she stuck something up my ass afterwards, which totally sucked. I haven't EVER had something stuck up my ass until she did that a few weeks ago. I think that should be illegal. Women are the only ones who should have things stuck up their asses.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Ok, I, by no means have a large pecker, but I have huge balls because I take a lot of death-defying risks daily. My balls are always huge. My shaft on the other hand is about 6" long and 4" thick (not something I'm too proud of but..oh well). With age and lowered sex drive I think that it has gotten smaller, I don't know. When a male doctor tells me to drop my pants and he sees my limp penis, I think he's trying to hold back laughs because when totally not hard, then it's pretty small because a dude touching my penis and asking me to cough just sucks. Please, doc, hurry up.

I've switched to a female doctor. She recently not only checked my pecker and balls (and probably thought, "Wow, he has a rather small penis for such a hot badboy-looking guy"), but she stuck something up my ass afterwards, which totally sucked. I haven't EVER had something stuck up my ass until she did that a few weeks ago. I think that should be illegal. Women are the only ones who should have things stuck up their asses.
I LMFAO'ed

Colonoscopies (or endoscopy for the med students here) suck, and they suck HARD.

to the dudes with penis issues, there's always a clinic nearby willing to nip and pull your **** out of it's socket :p

tbh though, i think most women would be happy with 5'' length and 4-5'' girth (though mine is an inch bigger in both respects so i'm half guessing here), if you work your magic all the other ways, i don't see why you should have a problem

lbpatriot72

Reaction score
It sounds like you got neg hit by her and it worked. You can't control your size, but you can control other things. Focus on those and the size will never matter. Respond w/ some ****y&funny and reverse the tables if it ever comes up again. Be confident in yourself, even your imperfections.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
You should have quickly replied with "No offense, but you're not the tightest person I know.. guess we aren't physically compatible."

Then, its her problem as much as it is hers. If she agrees and you stop ****ing.. well whatever, other girls will enjoy you more.
Stupid, insecure response.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it this way. Some lesbians have fantastic sex lives, yet they don't even have a penis, so size shouldn't even matter.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one thinking the chick needs

"Surprise buttsechs!"

cky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
Stupid, insecure response.
I'd reply the same way, with a smile to neg her. What's wrong with that as long as you keep it playful?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
"And, I don't appreciate you, either. Bye. ....No, really, get out."

Guys tolerate way too much disrespect. And, in this chick's case, not only is she a whøre with low self-esteem, but she'll end up undermining you and being adversarial. Let her find another walking dildo.
that was amazing.

sometimes guys get too wrapped up on the whole "how do I react to that" stuff and forget that they can just say "fvck you".

simple, effective, and in this case very smart, as you don't want to put up with things like this, do you?

Vulpine is right. Fvck what she thinks, just get out. Never reward bad behavior.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still maintain if a woman ever said that to me my reaction would be along the lines of "That's nice. Now bend over."