Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"no offence, but you're not the girthiest person i know.."

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
you might laugh at the title, but a girl actually said that to me a coulpe of weeks ago.
she didnt say it in a malicious way, i actually know her pretty well, but this affects my confidence as you can imagine.
how do you pick yourself up from something like that?

i know that most women would see it as a bad thing, that's not really opinion, it's fact.
ok there are some that wouldnt care that much, but do you think this could make a girl lose interest in you?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penis size issues are nothing you can do anything about. You can't change it. and if she looses interest..well at least you got some sex out of it. See if she comes back for more...if she does then it doesn't matter what she said. If she doesn't...too bad for her. There will be more women in your path in life.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have quickly replied with "No offense, but you're not the tightest person I know.. guess we aren't physically compatible."

Then, its her problem as much as it is hers. If she agrees and you stop ****ing.. well whatever, other girls will enjoy you more.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have 2 questions for this girl:

1) How many d1cks did she already seen/hold in her lifetime to become such an expert on the matter??!!

2) if she ain't rocking when I am inside of her then is it possible that she might have a "HUGE VAGINA"??? show her the big vagina sign:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can change your penis size. There is pills and pumps. But, those aren't worth it.

Penile Exercises will make your d!ck bigger. Just like lifting weights make your muscles bigger. For both of them to work. You gotta do it reguarly. X times out of the week and correctly.

Either forget about what one b!tch said. Or if you are really insecure or just want to make your d!ck bigger. Check out penile exercises. I've been doing them and they work. There is techniques to make it thicker or longer.

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
You can change your penis size. There is pills and pumps. But, those aren't worth it.

Penile Exercises will make your d!ck bigger. Just like lifting weights make your muscles bigger. For both of them to work. You gotta do it reguarly. X times out of the week and correctly.

Either forget about what one b!tch said. Or if you are really insecure or just want to make your d!ck bigger. Check out penile exercises. I've been doing them and they work. There is techniques to make it thicker or longer.

ive thought about it but people say theyre not always safe, and can cause health problems.
what are the top brand names in the market?

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Penis size is only an issue if you don't know how to use yours properly...

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest with you...neither am I, I just compensate by being a foreplay god and teasing like my life depended on it. (And like the others said, you can brush it off with a neg-hit.)

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"And, I don't appreciate you, either. Bye. ....No, really, get out."

Guys tolerate way too much disrespect. And, in this chick's case, not only is she a whøre with low self-esteem, but she'll end up undermining you and being adversarial. Let her find another walking dildo.

Reaction score
Randall don't take this the wrong way. I am sorry that girl said that too you. You can do what a lot of other white guys do and date asian girls instead of wide puizzied women around you.

I can only imagine how that must of felt but you should also sit her down before you dump her and let her know that was not cool.

Uhh you are gonna get rid of her aren't you. If it was me I wouldn't bother putting my thing back in that well hole after that comment.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Huge puzzy is a bigger problem than you think - if you get one that is a perfect fit - keep her for ever.

Some are like throwing a banana into the grand canyon. Then you are at fault because it didn't touch the god damn sides. Some can stick a whole fist in there, so you ain't got a hope in hell.

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
I can only imagine how that must of felt but you should also sit her down before you dump her and let her know that was not cool.

Uhh you are gonna get rid of her aren't you. If it was me I wouldn't bother putting my thing back in that well hole after that comment.

thanks for the replies guys, massive help!

here's my history with the girl anyway. i think it will change your advice about nexting her when you've read it.

ive known her for over a year, i met her at university, and kissed her on one of the first nights here, for a about twenty minutes. then a week later at a nightclub she asked me if it meant anything (first she'd tried to get one of my friends to ask me and report back to her, but he refused). i told her it didnt really.

since then, she's always initiated contact, this girl's very clingy, she'll follow me around a lot, call me and text me regularly. she called me 5 times tonight, she was drunk tho i'll add. still, its pretty strange behaviour.

ive slept with her twice, several months ago, neither time really meant anything to me. however she does want something more. tonight on the phone she told me she's liked me this whole time!

the night she said "no offence....... " we were talking about sex, just joking about and stuff, thats the thing i can totally relax around this girl and talk to her about anything, something i cant do with most girls. anyway she just dropped it in there, without intending to offend me of course, she was just being naive i think and didnt think it would affect me.

anyway, i dont want to cut contact with this girl because she is a friend, and she'll buy me drinks when we're out.

i'm just going to try and not let it bother me.

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you say she didn't mean to offend you then she's cool. I dunno about the clingyness but if you can relax around a woman that's a really good thing

HOWEVER, you need to explain to her it wasn't really cool, even if you have issues about it she should respect that. If it was me i'd explain it better by saying "It won't be cool either if i said that you're not the bustiest woman i've ****ed"

EDIT: The guys who say she's got low-self-esteem and she'll take it out on you if you stay with her have a point; she might ! but you know her better and you can tell more accurately which category she fits in best

Last edited:

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
You should have quickly replied with "No offense, but you're not the tightest person I know.. guess we aren't physically compatible.
Bingo! It's a two way street that compatibility thing.

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Bingo! It's a two way street that compatibility thing.

yeah that's true, but even women who are tight will prefere a large guy, right??