no-no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what if some younger chick, say 13/14, were interested in you, and you found her pretty hot and **** (and she didn't look her age at all, as in, she's already physically well developped). What would you do ? Yes or no ?

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oringinally pronounciated by Bling

When she gets to high school, ask her out.
Yes, but keep the inerest level high. You do not want her running off on you now do you?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Divide by two add seven.

Thus, 16/2 + 7 = 15.

Don't go younger then 15.

DJmike

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a good way to figure it.. never thought of that.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJmike
thats a good way to figure it.. never thought of that.
No it's not. That's just some dumb formula someone made up. If you're in high school anyone else in high school is fine, though senior-freshman may be pushing it a little.

DJmike

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i guess it isnt really the right way. i'd say if shes not jailbait for you go ahead your not 18 so dont worry about it. if you like her and she likes you go for it.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJmike
well i guess it isnt really the right way. i'd say if shes not jailbait for you go ahead your not 18 so dont worry about it. if you like her and she likes you go for it.
Yeah. If you do the math for most ages it actually is a decent guideline, but it's definitely not binding at all. Like if you like a 14 year old, but the thing says don't go below 15, don't forget about the 14 year old just cause of some dumb formula.

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your not doing her........some other high-schooler or older guy is going to ..... so it doesn't really matter....

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to dissagree with most of you here. I think the maturity level between 13&14 to 17 is too large. Dude at least wait until she's in 9th grade for her. You're 17! You can find someone who you have a High Interest Level whose in high school.

In summary wait until she's in High School.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically you agree with Bling and I.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're 17 and your going out with a 13 year old I think someone needs to slap you.

Reminds me of this one story of a 17 year old guy who cheated on his 13 year old girlfriend with a 12 year old, :shudders:

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do it u child molester

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
morally I dont know the situation good enough, but I generally go by this, if she is withing 3 years, like if she turns 15 before I turn 18 then its ok, but that is pushing it alot.

Also just casue your 17 doesnt mean its legal, in florida the age of consent is 16, so a 16 y/o with a 15 y/o is illegal, but probly wouldnt get much punishment if any in court, but in your case 17 with 13 that looks very bad that your talking advantage of her being naive or something whether she is or not. Go on google or yahoo and look up consent rules in my opinion and then make your decision, but if she is in high school morally I think it would be fine.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, im serious. Does she have an older sister?

If you **** a 13 year old, Im going to request you get banned. Have some ****ing pride, will you?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
No, im serious. Does she have an older sister?

If you **** a 13 year old, Im going to request you get banned. Have some ****ing pride, will you?
I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.