"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

no need to impress

high desert dj

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
After months of trying to change myself i.e. trying to be more "confident" with no success i finally gave up.
I started just concentrating on my work and not thinking about women. and just being myself I have had so many women come up to me and try to flirt it is not even funny.
I am not good looking and I dont dress that well. I am only 5-7 about 150.
I am saying this because I have read on this site how you have to be this way or that way to get women and that is not true you can be yourself when you change your are more afc.
I did learn to stand my ground with women for instance this one girl who comes to my office likes to play around alot so I play around back but when I am busy I let her know that I am busy Right now ,get out.
I feel that If i tried to talk to them first on the street they would not give me the time of day because that is not me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

thizguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
i'm glad ur feeling this way, because if u dont have a life to begin with how are gurls supposed to be attracted to u in the first place? you dont have to 'be this or or that way' because if thats not urself, its fake and girls will see through that sooner or later. yep...just be urself, respect urself, and love urself. gurls will come naturally
 

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
it's just a personal interpratation of the way a don juan is... no so different from the life guide on this site...
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Yeah when you're loose and out with the boys and just talking to them and people in general they latch onto you.

Social proof can get you places Freinds/other women usually put me over the edge.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
yeah thats true



but i have a bad fashion sense so im fixing it. I always had clothes to big or 2 small and did not look right so i'm fixing it
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Fenderules
but i have a bad fashion sense so im fixing it. I always had clothes to big or 2 small and did not look right so i'm fixing it
There's a difference between bad fashion sense and not knowing what sizes you wear. :rolleyes: I'm definitely going to have to recommend that you bring a girl shopping with you one day, and have her tell you what fits you and what doesn't, since apparently you've made it throughout this part of your adult life having no idea of what size jeans you wear...
 
Top