Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No more buts

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No More Buts!

From now on I don’t want to read any more excuses for someone’s lack of progress, results, whatever it is someone is searching for. It doesn’t matter if you’re in the crappiest situation ever, get over it.

But everything is just too hard. Too bad.

But someone else looks better than me. They have it so much easier. Too bad.

But that guy has money and has cool stuff that I don’t. Too bad.

Enough with the buts! There will be no more of them. Buts have never made any situation better. Buts don’t make friends. Buts have actually held you back and sheltered you in your safe world. Get the hell out of that world. Break out. The world can be a great place for you if you make it so. Start telling yourself that you do have what it takes.

But I’m just no good with people. Learn to be good with people.

But girls don’t like me. Learn to make girls like you.

But I just can’t do it. That’s what a quitter says. Own the fvck up.

You do have self worth. You’ve just buried it under the crap and crevices that you’ve grown accustomed to. Throw that entire mindset out and start anew.

Do you think every successful person always had things go their way? Hell no. They had to struggle and fail so much that they wished death would have come and swept them away. Yet they still pressed on and kept pushing past the false barriers put up in their minds. That is what separates the winners from the ones who give up.

What the mind believes the body achieves. If you can let yourself imagine that you really do have it inside you, it’ll also find ways to attain those grandiose dreams held deep inside you. Let them out to play, for today is the best day to start all over again.

Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around.

thecraftylefty

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truely inspirational. :up: