"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

No matter the girl, amount of sex always goes down

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
I've realised that no matter the girl I'm dating, once the relationship becomes serious, my attraction to her goes down and the amount of sex just dwindles a lot. The girl I've been with for 6 months now, in the first month or so was pretty intense, but since then, just downhill. She's a 6 I'd say, so not super up there, and doesn't really have much interests so...We'll see how it continues to go (if).

Does it also happen to you guys?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
I've realised that no matter the girl I'm dating, once the relationship becomes serious, my attraction to her goes down and the amount of sex just dwindles a lot. The girl I've been with for 6 months now, in the first month or so was pretty intense, but since then, just downhill. She's a 6 I'd say, so not super up there, and doesn't really have much interests so...We'll see how it continues to go (if).

Does it also happen to you guys?
Yes - it’s inevitable. Last ltr I was in lasted 2.5 years. First 7-8 months were great sexually. First 2-3 months were crazy good sex 4-5 times per week. Probably best I’ve ever had in a consistent basis with anyone. She was super engaged and would initiate.

At about 10 month mark that changed and suddenly I was the only one really initiating outside of the occasional here or there. Also, the act itself wasn’t nearly as enjoyable as most of the time I was suddenly doing +90% of the work when we had it. At the end of the relationship was lucky to have sex twice a week but more often than not it was like once.
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
If you eat a Big Mac everyday for 2 months straight, sooner or later the very sight of those seeds on top of the bun will knock you sick.
Variety is the spice of life. Even in a LTR, have a sidepiece to cleanse your palette every now and again
 

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
Does it also happen to you guys?
It happens to everyone.

The initial lust & excitement of a new conquest is fleeting, as is the honeymoon phase in a new relationship.

The novelty of a new partner wears off eventually.

Also, many people settle into an LTR while in this high, and this causes them to ignore or miss many red flags & areas of incompatibility.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top