"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

no longer feel the spark

McHenry

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
UK
Last night my girlfriend for 6 months told me that for the last couple of weeks or so she doesn't feel the spark anymore.

We were in a long distance relationshp and I only got to see her 3 weeks in about 3 months. I went a bit AFC for her in the last month becasue I wasn't seeing her alot.

I'm Really upset partially because I care alot for her(How AFC, I know), and also because I blown off a few girls in My university for her.

I lost my virginity to this girl and I'm only her second lover. We spent almost everyday with each other during the summer break (3 months) and that was so amazing.

I'll see her for the last time tommorow, cos I'm going to break up with her.

How long does these things hurt for ? How can I act now?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
She doesn't feel the spark anymore for two reasons:

-the distance
-the other guy's she's meeting


It is NOT Afc to say you care about your girlfriend!!! I'd hope you care about her after being with her for 6 months!!! Jeez!!! If the distance thing is preventing you from seeing her as much as you want, why don't you try and tell her that you two should take a break from eachother for a little bit until you guys can see eachother more often.

Don't just let her walk away from you if you still care about her bro. If this was just some random broad that you've banged a few times then I'd say "fuvk it" let the byatch walk. But this girl is obviously a lot more to you than that.



PIMP
 

McHenry

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
UK
Thanks Rabbit, Thanks Pimp.

She hasn't met anyone.
1.) Cos she aint that kinda girl
2.) Because when I came back this christmas she still slept with me.

She's going to Nepal for a 6 month charity work placement soon(tommorow infact).

So I dont think she would want to be involved with another guy before she goes.

I just want to break up cos obviously I'm not going to see her for 6 months, and if 3 months away from her has caused her to lose the spark then, 6 months she'll prolly forget about me altogether.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Just because she slept with you when you came back doesn't mean she didn't meet anyone. It just means she might be sleeping with both of you. But that is besides the point.

You're upset because you blew off a few girls for her. How bout her? How do you know how many guys she had to blow off for you? It's a two way street buddy - maybe she's happier now that she'll be able to find a boyfriend that she can see in the flesh more often than you.

So be happy for the good times you were able to spend with her, then move on and go get those university chicks waiting for you.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
559
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by NewMan
Thats a HUGE underestimation on your part....

And just so you know, They are ALL that kinda girl for the right man.
exactly!!!!!!!!! :D
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
i am currently dealing with all the demons and spirits that come with the ending of a relationship. i say dwell on it until you are sick of being sad. listen only to songs that share your pain. write about her and your feelings. the sun will eventually find its way through the darkness, and beckon you to the otherside.

never underestimate your friends. are they around?
take care of yourself. hit the gym, take a class, get involved in a hobby.

peace.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by iqqi
i am currently dealing with all the demons and spirits that come with the ending of a relationship. i say dwell on it until you are sick of being sad. listen only to songs that share your pain. write about her and your feelings. the sun will eventually find its way through the darkness, and beckon you to the otherside.

Only a girl would say something like this - don't listen to a girl's opinion.

You don't have to break up with her - she already broke up with you a long time ago - girls always find another pimp b4 they even tell you they need space.... Remember this.. ho's are never loyal you are just the next pimp in a long line pimp's to come... never get attached to a ho...and if she ain't screwing her husband then she is hoing!!!!!

She told you that you were her second pimp - that means you were her sixth -- remember this girls lie all the time.....and want to seem like they are a little ho when in reality if u knew the truth you would label her a big ho.

Say no to ho's!!!!
 
Top