"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

No-Fap in relationships

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Fapping tends to erode my state of mind for real sex, ie I might start thinking about porn during sex which affects my ability to deliver the goods to the woman I'm actually with, however there are times when I can have sex every day and still want to fap between.

This isn't limited to fapping though, any kind of thought process that is taking place in my head during sex tends to affect my ability to deliver. This can be true if I've watched TV before getting busy.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
I wonder how much money has been saved in one century with "Dinner & a movie & fap and popcorn" as opposed
To a pricey waste of time with a dingbat? Things to ponder..
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Yes. Let's do a quick example. A week in the life of 3 men.

Man 1: Not in a relationship. Few, if any prospects. Watches porn on all 7 days in the week and faps to completion 17 times during the week.

Man 2: In a relationship with same woman for 1 year. She's "cute". Almost no man would rate her below a 5, and most men would rate her in the 6-7 range. She's typical height (around 5'5"), and she works out a little bit and has a normal BMI. They have sex at this stage of their relationship 2-3 times on a week on average. She's not menstruating this week and they have sex on 3 separate days, going multiple rounds each time but fewer than the 17 orgasms of Man #1.

Man 3: This guy is not in a relationship right now. He drives a sports car. He has a nice bachelor pad apartment in a larger city. He has sex with 3 different women this week, including a 5'10" woman with a Victoria's Secret model type body (slender, large breast implants), an ex-college athlete, and another fit, feminine, beautiful woman. All 3 women are in the "hot" range, 8+ to most men. He has sex with these 3 women on 5 separate days, and all 3 have been in his rotation for a 1-4 months.

Man #2 and Man #3 will have a much different energy in the world than Man #1.
Man#1 will probably have awkward and potentially creepy body language from watching so much porn. If he meets a cute busty chick in real life, is he really going to be able to make solid confident eye contact with her lol?
Man #1 will not be well positioned to achieve success. Man #2, once his relationship comes to an end and assuming he stays away from porn has a fighting chance. Man #3 is best positioned for success.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Never had an issue when I wanted to rub one out and was/is in a relationship. However, I have insanely high testosterone levels (always had), so it's not been an issue. The nofap is BS and has no scientific backing in doing anything. If you want to do a knuckle shuffle once a day or every few days, it's all good. If a dude cannot get it up or is soft after a knuckle shuffle, then he should get some blood work done. Seriously, get your blood work done to make sure all your numbers are where they should be.
There actually is science showing fapping and sex affect the mind and hormones differently .
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Here's my take:

Masturbation can be healthy if done sparingly and with minimal amount of porn. If you end up doing it too much, it will lower your drive/incentive to seek out actual real life partners and if/when you do get a partner, it could prevent you from getting rock hard or maintaining erections.

I can't tell you guys how many stories I've heard from younger gals where they said guys couldn't get it up easily or maintain an erection for any length of time. And these are guys that are in their 20's and 30's. You don't want to be one of those. Most gals automatically tell me this because I usually can last 1-2 hours easily and is something they're not used to.

With that said, I used to masturbate every day from 12yo to 45yo, even when I had sex with girls/gf's. That's how high my libido was. However I noticed it trailing off around 45yo so now I hardly masturbate and save it for the lucky girl I can unleash all my pent up sexual energy on. Luckily I've been able to maintain a 2-3 plate rotation for a couple years now and only have masturbated maybe 3-4 times in 2 years.

I advocate saving your sexual energy for actual girls when possible. It will make it that much better.
Its true! The only time it's not true is if you get all the pvssy you want and occasionally
Fap.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I've spoken to many docs on this, they do not agree.
It's not doctors, but nueroscientists understand how these things work better. How what stimulous affects the mind, the memories and thus the feelings and hormones.

Real life sex is something different. There are tests with digital EEG probes hooked up to the mind which show the difference. There are certain regions of the brain which are stimulated, memories and "acknowledgements" in the human mind which are filled and triggered by real life sex vs jagging off to a porn image.

Many of the guys here who "pay attention" and even dating coach AMS had noted, that in a sexual "drought" one of the worst things you can do is masturbate. However, with The procurement of real sex with a lady who desires you has this side effect of feeding your "sexual image", and you will move and have a swagger of a "desired man", your pheremones will raise, and so will your confident. jagging off to porn can't do that, it actually degrades your sexual self image. It feeds feelings of inadequacy and is teaches you failure.

A man that gets enough sex on demand is viewed as "arrogant" by the world, because he moves with a sense of entitlement, and all of his energies are tuned on that wavelength of being an sexual attractant.

BTW, "doctors" aren't always "right". They know their larea and what schooling has told them. For many years body builders and high performance atheletes where way ahead of the "docs" on what's possible how how to achieve cutting edge results in the body composition and atheletic performance.

Actual sex affects hormone levels in the human body: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321428

 
Last edited:

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It's not doctors, but nueroscientists understand how these things work better. How what stimulous affects the mind, the memories and thus the feelings and hormones.

Real life sex is something different. There are tests with digital EEG probes hooked up to the mind which show the difference. There are certain regions of the brain which are stimulated, memories and "acknowledgements" in the human mind which are filled and triggered by real life sex vs jagging off to a porn image.

Many of the guys here who "pay attention" and even dating coach AMS had noted, that in a sexual "drought" one of the worst things you can do is masturbate. However, with The procurement of real sex with a lady who desires you has this side effect of feeding your "sexual image", and you will move and have a swagger of a "desired man", your pheremones will raise, and so will your confident. jagging off to porn can't do that, it actually degrades your sexual self image. It feeds feelings of inadequacy and is teaches you failure.

A man that gets enough sex on demand is viewed as "arrogant" by the world, because he moves with a sense of entitlement, and all of his energies are tuned on that wavelength of being an sexual attractant.

BTW, "doctors" aren't always "right". They know their larea and what schooling has told them. For many years body builders and high performance atheletes where way ahead of the "docs" on what's possible how how to achieve cutting edge results in the body composition and atheletic performance.

Actual sex affects hormone levels in the human body: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321428

Everyone's chemical and nurotransmitters are different. I can only speak for myself, and I've never seen the difference.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Everyone's chemical and nurotransmitters are different. I can only speak for myself, and I've never seen the difference.
Its a real difference on me. I'm a pvssy magnet when I'm getting alot of pvssy. Much less depressive.

If I drought I lose that in 30-60 days. Jagging off prolonged the drought and kills the urge to be more social.
 

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
464
I recently just started experimenting with this as I am beginning to date again (currently separated and getting out of a sexless marriage where I would fap at least 2x/day), and let me tell you, I have never been more rock solid and engaged in sex. I met up with a girl and ended up banging her on the first date and it was amazing. I realized I hadn't fapped in at least 3 days. I am seeing her this Friday and it has been at least a week since I have. I think I could get used to this...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I recently just started experimenting with this as I am beginning to date again (currently separated and getting out of a sexless marriage where I would fap at least 2x/day), and let me tell you, I have never been more rock solid and engaged in sex. I met up with a girl and ended up banging her on the first date and it was amazing. I realized I hadn't fapped in at least 3 days. I am seeing her this Friday and it has been at least a week since I have. I think I could get used to this...
I'd fvck her as often as possible in the next 30 days.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top